The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OP players, OP civs

Go down 
+7
no rush general
erik_kire
Firom
sapikles
J4|V|3$
_spunk_
Sanderson_FIN
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

OP players, OP civs Empty
PostSubject: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 pm

SavoryBeef - Japan
I_AM_NOT_ME - Russia
Sanderson_FIN - Germany

vs

ERIK_KIRE - Russia
pandulu - Japan
Lysear - France

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740216/opopopop.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm

i heard I_AM_NOT_ME is a smurf .......
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:31 pm

well... I'm not here to speculate that : P just giving the facts
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:19 pm

lol Sanderson's so OP he doesn't need to go with an OP civ Razz
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:

lol u are an idiot, take a look again, russia as a team makes germany op
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:35 pm

i wouldnt say OP, but certainly beastly. no need to be so harsh dude
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
i heard I_AM_NOT_ME is a smurf .......
where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
erik_kire

erik_kire

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 pm

sapikles wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

jajajajajajajajja el javes si es bruto xD (i wonder how many people are going to look this up in the translator Razz)

Good game was fun trying something new.
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 am

sapikles wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

Please explain because I can't see how any of these will guarantee a win:

1) Team cold water ports which is water only.
2) Team infantry school which does little on maps such as Andes which already have fast infantry training.
3) Team scout cavalry which gives war wagons 50 HP and gives uhlans 19 HP?
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 am

erik_kire wrote:

jajajajajajajajja el javes si es bruto xD

not gonna look this up, but just guessing: hahahahahahahahha, it's right even if it's rude xD
no clue what "el javes" means :/
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 am

something about being gross?
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 am

After examing each side in the first 5 minutes I knew that team 1 would win since team 2 had the worst shipments, the Russian especially (boyars missing, ouch!).
The French lacked wilderness warfare which is a must because its more potent than most infantry HP shipments. Germany lacked a cavalry HP upgrade which is usually a must. I strongly recommend sending all the hand infantry upgrades before sending the German church tech. Both Japanese lacked infinite shipments which is rarely the optimal choice when Japan has the Torii Gates, more interestingly neither used samurai despite the +20% infantry speed tech on Andes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 am

i am not me is very obvious who it is.

about the game.....too much b.s for my likeing. if anything you keep the same teams and move to a normal map. god when will you guys start playing other maps? last 2 weeks ive basicly quit this game because of the lack of map choices. its a shame, i still love this game but im losing my passion again.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 pm

lol wtf does it matter what map we play. would of been the same no matter what map instant units for all...... and if u watched we did'nt use natives. u need to sort your head out and stop the hate
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 pm

no rush general wrote:
After examing each side in the first 5 minutes I knew that team 1 would win since team 2 had the worst shipments, the Russian especially (boyars missing, ouch!).
The French lacked wilderness warfare which is a must because its more potent than most infantry HP shipments. Germany lacked a cavalry HP upgrade which is usually a must. I strongly recommend sending all the hand infantry upgrades before sending the German church tech. Both Japanese lacked infinite shipments which is rarely the optimal choice when Japan has the Torii Gates, more interestingly neither used samurai despite the +20% infantry speed tech on Andes.

japan has wayy better cards than a 300 infinite ship...and samurai are terrible units compared to the other units japan has
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:25 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
lol wtf does it matter what map we play. would of been the same no matter what map instant units for all...... and if u watched we did'nt use natives. u need to sort your head out and stop the hate
ok so my point stands. russia on both teams on a normal map. its the same. right? sort your head out bro because your reasoning is whacked.

wow, andes and cant attack the natives......you guys have lost your minds.

if anything, you remove the cards that make each of those civs powerfull as a faith agreement for the good of the game.

removing the attacking natives and just using it for the faster inf. upgrade is girly. yea i said it,GIRLY!

this is actually easy, #1 remove sevestpool, #2 let japan have 1 dymio thingy and morotus only trainable from a castle. the french imo could stay as normal.

just me be brutally honest bro,not hate!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 pm

look untill u play with the big boy's just stfu crying. u always whinning about what we are doing and what maps we are playign yet u never play with us....just stfu.. noone cares
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Rather than whine about TR I just quit to play sup, makes more sense imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Brett wrote:
Rather than whine about TR I just quit to play sup, makes more sense imo.
getting to that point seeing how the treaty's gone to sht.
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

savorybeef wrote:

japan has wayy better cards than a 300 infinite ship...and samurai are terrible units compared to the other units japan has
Absolutely, infinite 6 samurai (worth 1200 resources), you could remove 5% dry land parcels or a exotic hardwoods and be able to maintain 211/200 population.
Samurai have very high siege damage per population, as high as British grenadiers, imperial tercios and exalted quang pikemen.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm

no rush general wrote:
Absolutely, infinite 6 samurai (worth 1200 resources), you could remove 5% dry land parcels or a exotic hardwoods and be able to maintain 211/200 population.
Samurai have very high siege damage per population, as high as British grenadiers, imperial tercios and exalted quang pikemen.

You will never maintain over 200 pop unless your enemy is a dipshit when shipping units, guaranteed. As a rule of thumb, the only good infinite unit cards are natives which consume no pop or infinite cannon cards, like infinite heavy cannon and 2 rocket.

Not to mention Samurais are useless in TR, Ashi are just as good versus Cavalry as Samurai, and if you're sieging with Infantry you're doing it wrong. 5-10 mortars with ashi/yumi/flaming arrow/nagi simply won't die before it can pound a hole into someones base and the 5-10 mortars can then target all their barracks/stables/etc.

The only value of Samurai is something to spam when you get into the base for siege, but even then I'd probably do ashi + mortar because I have the advantage of range..
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Brett wrote:
no rush general wrote:

the only good infinite unit cards are natives which consume no pop or infinite cannon cards, like infinite heavy cannon and 2 rocket.
infinite 1000 coin? Razz
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:35 pm

aztec win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Brett wrote:
the only good infinite unit cards are natives which consume no pop or infinite cannon cards, like infinite heavy cannon and 2 rocket.

Please read my posts fully Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm

my mistake, nublet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP players, OP civs   OP players, OP civs Empty

Back to top Go down

OP players, OP civs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: