The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BuZz_D vs _jumper_

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:05 pm

this was long time ago, not sure when but he was ranked very respectivly back then. i was looking into one of my old HDD and found this. yippie. he didnt play very good this game imo.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/10/1750731/buzz_d%20vs%20_jumper_.age3Yrec

GERMANY MIRROR

Last edited by Buck the System on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Beyond

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 am

Hi Buzz i was thinking of watching but i wanna know what civs you were using. thnx
Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 am

it actually mostly depends on the account. i have 4 accts that i use otto india german china dutch.

i have 1 account china only.

i have 2 accounts for the op lameness. lol! its kinda funny seeing the times used,and times won chart at agecom with these 2 accounts because the civs i use are over 85% win percenage.

before i became inactive i had 3 orf the top 5 spots for china 1v1. lmao
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 am

Yet in that entire post, not a single word which answers his question.
Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 am

germany mirror game sorry i misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:02 am

what's with these old post's...? im guessing u won this game right.........
Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 am

old recordings of me allways hosting 1v1's is what i did back then. i hosted and recorded all the games to post them here a long time ago.

was funny even then, when the nubs would try to smurf me on other accts. and avoid me on their regular accts. i wont associate a word with it but they got what they deserved, even back then!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:55 pm

im gunnabe sserious here. if u wanna watch 2 master srg's play each other then watch this game . not much to learn but a whole lot of laughing u gunnabe doing at these 2
Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 am

_spunk_ wrote:
im gunnabe sserious here. if u wanna watch 2 master srg's play each other then watch this game . not much to learn but a whole lot of laughing u gunnabe doing at these 2
he got owned the classic way. me being me and mini map watcing like a hawk.

you saw the boom ey there......lol.........that booms from long time ago. soooooooo theres your proof of the original german destroyer!

FAGGOT!
Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 am

_spunk_ wrote:
before i became inactive i had 3 orf the top 5 spots for china 1v1. lmao
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 am

jumper (good mate) was level 38 and won against lot of top 1v1 players... this game he did very bad.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
he got owned the classic way. me being me and mini map watcing like a hawk.

you saw the boom ey there......lol.........that booms from long time ago. soooooooo theres your proof of the original german destroyer!

FAGGOT!

no i did'nt see the boom, there's nothing u can teach me, except how not to play this game.
Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 am

if you didnt watch it then you have no voice on this game so stfu jackass!

@san yea me and jumper played alot of 1v1 games and back when this was done he was ranked very respectivly. better than even alan who plays with the same old peeps every game. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D vs _jumper_   BuZz_D vs _jumper_ Empty

Back to top Go down

BuZz_D vs _jumper_
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: