The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks

Go down 
+5
J4|V|3$
Firom
goldengold
Allbinx
Sanderson_FIN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks Empty
PostSubject: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

allbinx - Portugal
Sanderson_FIN - Britannium

vs

alanspunks - Germany
sozmeboy - Portugal

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740216/allbinxplayingwhat.age3Yrec

Well... I was definitely not happy with the way I played. After a quick start it was hard for me, being so used to ottoman and Germany, to keep full 200 pop without spamming random shit around brainlessly.. as allbinx said: "you kinda disappeared"
Allbinx said we had good team work. Well I wasn't watching but I take his word for it. I did find it easy to play with someone I'm used to playing with instead of randoms, which I've played a lot with lately.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

we wont get fooled again
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Alan, I jsut need to know what *noob lol! lol! * sends cheap natives before 40 instead of faster units/AA!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Allbinx wrote:
we wont get fooled again
What happened to getting out your guitar and playing? Sad
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 pm

goldengold wrote:
Alan, I jsut need to know what *noob lol! lol! * sends cheap natives before 40 instead of faster units/AA!?!?!

well in his defense it did work out pretty well. for it pushed me back very fast. and if it hadnt of been for sanderson pushing sozme so fast it could have been over real quick... it was a risk to send cheap natives. but heh. this game is boring without risks Very Happy

i mean look at savory and his portugese 3 explorer strat -_-
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm

bet that works great vs india tho(the 3 explorers)
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 pm

its my tactic golden me boy. and whats up with sendign cheap natives before 40 lol.....

i forgot how allbinx played , which kinda screwed us up at start . 2 little mistakes not seeign the build up behind me and it was game over . looking forward to the rematch so i can show goldenBoy how to win with german 21
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 pm

then a lil reminder u have recieved ; P
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 pm

oldschool game play 21
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 pm

yer ^^ but we learn fast
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 am

_spunk_ wrote:
its my tactic golden me boy. and whats up with sendign cheap natives before 40 lol.....

i forgot how allbinx played , which kinda screwed us up at start . 2 little mistakes not seeign the build up behind me and it was game over . looking forward to the rematch so i can show goldenBoy how to win with german 21

lawl, looking forward to it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm

cmon sandy you rocked. josh was, as usual moving and setting up other areas to make that aggresive move hes famous for.

the skrim brothers put up a good fight but not enough once joshes score started rising(because he was setting up). im not really into score watching during the game but others who are, can probably notice this and expect something like what "the man" did.

sometimes the lack of gold by getting spies is worth it vs players of there caliber.
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 am

Firom wrote:
Allbinx wrote:
we wont get fooled again
What happened to getting out your guitar and playing? Sad

just like yesterday...
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 pm

goldengold wrote:
Its a viable strategy, especially if you like to hoard resources or play defensively.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm

wtf would anyone choose cheap native card if they wanted to play defensive...??? the whole point in choosing that card is to push. make's no sense in choosing it for defensive play
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
wtf would anyone choose cheap native card if they wanted to play defensive...??? the whole point in choosing that card is to push. make's no sense in choosing it for defensive play

Well being able to make instant cav/almsot instant infant IMO is better than cheap native which you get 1 min after
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:09 pm

well we play at different levels haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks   allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx_FIN vs sozmespunks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: