The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D

Go down 
+10
carl
Sanderson_FIN
_spunk_
no rush general
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
Firom
James
sapikles
Tom
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom

Tom

Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D Empty
PostSubject: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Kerk really wanted me to post this.

My own boom was awful, don't pay too much attention to it Razz.

me Port vs Buzz Germans.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/BuzZ_D%20vs%20Tomo_Tanker.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Tom wrote:

me Port vs Buzz Germans.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/BuzZ_D%20vs%20Tomo_Tanker.age3Yrec

Where is that epic 2800 boom you talk about on age com?

Was it your kid playing?

I guess those pointless booms haven't been doing much... Tom said METIS gave him a better 1v1 game : )
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Shall I post the Metis game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Tom wrote:
Shall I post the Metis game?

Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 pm

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/Dutch%20mirror%20vs%20Metis.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:19 pm

buzz getting his butt kicked again lol!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:03 pm

lets get this out of the way in advance:
Buzz: "this wasnt fair whaa whaaaa whaaaa. my placement was broken! err you were ports! ummm my kid was playing! i wasn't playing with a full deck! (lol), you spammed me! i had to go to the bathroom for like 20 minutes and didn't tell you! you cheated somehow... ill come up with a reason later! whaaaaaaa it wasnt fair"

great now that's done
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Tom wrote:
http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/Dutch%20mirror%20vs%20Metis.age3Yrec
ahahahahahaha metis
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm

is buzz banned again, or did he just run away???
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:10 pm

I'd be happy with either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Tom wrote:

me Port vs Buzz Germans.

Where is that epic 2800 boom you talk about on age com?

Was it your kid playing?

I guess those pointless booms haven't been doing much... Tom said METIS gave him a better 1v1 game : )

wtf is your malfunction? you came to me weeks ago and wanted to end any issues(i never hold grudges) and then you stir the pot. why? i wanted to play you but you cowered out and sent me to tomo. tomo wont use any civ but spain or ports on andes so this is what you got. he wouldnt choose a civ until i said it was ok to take ports. yea im a nice guy so i said ok cuz he wouldnt decide on a normal civ.

metis isnt even close to me man. neither are you for that matter so enough. posted booms are what they are. dont be a fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 am

[quote="savorybeef"]is buzz banned again, or did he just run away???[/quote]kids run when they are scared or whatever. you nubs dont scare me with your crappy attitudes.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 am

Buck the System wrote:

tomo wont use any civ but spain or ports on andes so this is what you got.

Want a rematch? I'll go Ottos.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yea im a nice guy so i said ok cuz he wouldnt decide on a normal civ.

metis isnt even close to me man. neither are you for that matter so enough. posted booms are what they are. dont be a fool.
that sounds nice...
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Buck the System wrote:

wtf is your malfunction? you came to me weeks ago and wanted to end any issues(i never hold grudges) and then you stir the pot. why?.

WHAT WAS THAT..?
? ?

i must have mis-read.
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Buck the System wrote:

tomo wont use any civ but spain or ports on andes so this is what you got. he wouldnt choose a civ until i said it was ok to take ports. yea im a nice guy so i said ok cuz he wouldnt decide on a normal civ.

There is some pretty awful spelling and grammar in this post. I would expect a chav like alan or a 15 year old to write so badly. What the hell is "cuz" ? Sleep
I doubt someone who struggles with basic english could compete in a mentally challenging strategy game.

Last time I checked there is no definition for a "normal" civ so I see no problem with Portugal or Spain although personally I dislike Andes but thats another matter. In a 1v1 Germany is more than a match for Portugal but only in the right hands of course.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:29 pm

wtf is this little muppet??? u gunna sit there and pick up on any little typo , or some sentence which aint typed out correctly to try make yourself look good..........sort your head out nipper!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 am

in case you didnt notice you just defended BuZzD Razz. youre right tho. who cares about grammer? as long as its readable. besides, weer on da internets
who are you anyway "no rush general"? I dont think i know you...
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:47 am

grammer? it's grammar or Grammer
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 am

_spunk_ wrote:
wtf is this little muppet??? u gunna sit there and pick up on any little typo , or some sentence which aint typed out correctly to try make yourself look good..........sort your head out nipper!

lol!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
grammer? it's grammar or Grammer

Grammar
Back to top Go down
hilarion

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 am

grammaire
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:46 am

grämmär
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 pm

grammatik

or the winner.... kielioppi
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Gramarium in latin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D   Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomo_Tanker vs BuzZ_D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next