The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kanza vs tomo_tanker

Go down 
+3
sapikles
Tom
Klingkong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Klingkong

kanza vs tomo_tanker Empty
PostSubject: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 am

kanza send it to me, to post it here

http://www.fileuploadx.de/599366

kanza: ottomans
tomo: dutch
map:andes
Back to top Go down
http://www.9ac.es
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:43 am

Haha, the game where he refused to let me go Port, and if I remember correctly Spain too?

I never play Dutch while he always runs with Ottos, not to much to see in this one.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm

dutch owns otto
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm

sapikles wrote:
dutch owns otto

Yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am

Tom wrote:
Haha, the game where he refused to let me go Port, and if I remember correctly Spain too?

I never play Dutch while he always runs with Ottos, not to much to see in this one.

well yea, its a no brainer to not let u use ports or spain. they are the 2 non op civs that own all the rest!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 am

ports can be beaten by ottos, brits, dutch, iro, spain... soo i wouldnt really call that owning all the rest. same with spain they have a lot of non op civs that counter them. imo the top non op civ right now is brits, people have ran that civ into the ground and people know everything about them now, lbows are too strong a unit, and their eco is huge. then throw in good huss ,good goons, good musks it should be pretty obvious to see theyre a very strong civ nowadays
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 am

To be honest I don't think Brit is any stronger than Port or Spain, it's just that there's less top-tier Port and Spain players now and more top-tier Brit players (Sanderson, Kerk, Alan, etc)
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:29 pm

ports are the best (and most common) of the non OP civs for the middle ranks. idk about you good people tho
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:25 pm

u are WRONG!! port is not the best non op civ even for the middle ranks the only thing they have is that they are just the basic civ, easy boom and good units.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 pm

which explains them being the best of the middle ranks. they're probably the easiest civ besides france to play so naturally they're the first non OP people learn completely. and we lieuts love those 50 range mortars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kanza vs tomo_tanker   kanza vs tomo_tanker Empty

Back to top Go down

kanza vs tomo_tanker
Page 1 of 1