The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold

Go down 
+3
Brett
James
goldengold
7 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold Empty
PostSubject: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Who says captains can't post recs? Razz

Got to hate when a brit gets rockets shipments where you are fighting.

GG

http://www.mediafire.com/?onjitt42zkn

Didnt change the name of the recording... (Si it's called recorded game1) flower
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 pm

.AGE3XREC? TWC?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Wrong game, goldennub.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Brett wrote:
Wrong game, goldennub.
yeah that was a game of "alexander" and "alexanderthegay" playing a comp stomp. wtfail. i searched for my TWC disc, updated TWC, screwed up all my widgets because the game starting in 600x800 resolution and had to fix them all for that???

maybe this is an omen of why captains shouldn't post recs on the TRT site. especially if they cant even select the game properly Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:31 pm

can I post games? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 am

Oh fuck.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmgkekwjd0

This is the right one. I think. What a Face
Back to top Go down
hilarion

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 am

i didnt watch it again cause i knew we lost when we couldnt based up well, smag make the job with his dopple then golden just have to push and me just have to spam and lose...franz feed me but it wasnt enough.
gg
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 am

goldengold wrote:
Who says captains can't post recs? Razz

Got to hate when a brit gets rockets shipments where you are fighting.

GG

http://www.mediafire.com/?onjitt42zkn

Didnt change the name of the recording... (Si it's called recorded game1) flower

... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:44 am

yea, especially if they are some serrious ones that are just so massive they poke you in the eye.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 am

Buck the System wrote:
yea, especially if they are some serrious ones that are just so massive they poke you in the eye.

What?
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 am

Buck the System wrote:

ZOMG LOLLOLOROFLROLF lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! your so funny.....................................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 am

well, maybe i misled you a lil bit. they have to be missiles to poke your eye out but rockets will do. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold   Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold Empty

Back to top Go down

Hilarion,Franz Josef V Smagjus,Goldengold
Page 1 of 1