The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) Empty
PostSubject: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 am

just wanted to extend the message i got from my conversation with dr.d on the phone yesterday.

his comp has died and will need repair. he wont be around til that time unless he becomes some kind of miracle worker. maybe he can get a spare to post and such but til then Dr.D is AWOL.

any questions or anything else ill gladly call him and let him know. its long distance but your message will get to him within 2-3 hours of me seeing it here.

sincerely me cheers
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm

What do you guys talk about on the phone that you can't PM each other about here? Question Question scratch scratch Neutral affraid silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:35 pm

duh, imo the phone is the best way to ever communicate. especially when he needs specific details of what to do with his comp.

THATS ALL!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Buzz oh Buddy, I am not deceased,lol. wrong area....so funny. I be using my friends to check site from time to time. need anything important send me a message..
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
Buzz oh Buddy, I am not deceased,lol. wrong area....so funny. I be using my friends to check site from time to time. need anything important send me a message..
lol! i know it was too much thinking where to start this. so it went here.

just for future if this happens again. stuff like this goes where?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
ahhhhhh its a ghost!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:45 pm

What a Face Boo!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 pm

not scary but hi. lol!

hurry your ass up and get back online.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm

be back soon, the tech working on my comp said didnt work because memory stick went bad, wants me to buy a 512 mem for 80 thats fucking crazy! I went on tiger direct and found i can get 4 gig for $60 lol, so tell me how I can figure what type memory i can use 4 for my hp comp.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm

memory should be pretty universal so unless you have a weird laptop or netbook or something it should work fine. you can get it in various sizes tho. depends on how many slots you have. for example if you had 4 slots and wanted 2GB of memory you could have 4 512MB sticks, 2 1GB sticks, or 1 1GB and 2 512MB. its generally best to go with higher mem per stick tho that way you have more room to expand it later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
be back soon, the tech working on my comp said didnt work because memory stick went bad, wants me to buy a 512 mem for 80 thats fucking crazy! I went on tiger direct and found i can get 4 gig for $60 lol, so tell me how I can figure what type memory i can use 4 for my hp comp.
i use tiger direct and newegg also and never an issue. that guys raping you man. tell him hes nuts and memory sticks are the easiest intall ever!

some times though when you max the slots full with ram, not all of it is detected/used, depending on the mobo. you can see this easily at the start/control panel/system. general tab gives the info once you install it. gl man youll be fine. call me if you need help. call and hang up ill call you back to save you some $$$$.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
i use tiger direct and newegg also and never an issue. that guys raping you man. tell him hes nuts and memory sticks are the easiest intall ever!

some times though when you max the slots full with ram, not all of it is detected/used, depending on the mobo. you can see this easily at the start/control panel/system. general tab gives the info once you install it. gl man youll be fine. call me if you need help. call and hang up ill call you back to save you some $$$$.

which is your phone number?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

some OSs (and versions) don't recognize certain amounts of ram. im assuming you have windows. any of the 32 bit versions for either XP or Vista (idk about 7) can only use up to 3GBs of ram. so even if you have 4GB its gonna act like you have 3. so if you have 32 don't bother getting any more than 3GB. if you have 64 bit then go with whatever you want that's withing your price range. GL
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm

thanks for all you guys imput, i should be back on shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)   The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dr. has left the building! (drdreadloc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: "Happy Hunting Ground" :: Happy Hunting Ground-
Jump to: