The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phinchen vs Tom79

Go down 
+9
goldengold
James
Tom
savorybeef
pinkteddy
no rush general
ivanteran
Brett
Phinchen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:00 am

mane i just have to talk and they come.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 am

Kerk, the fact you even tried giving relationship advice with examples of AoE, kinda shows the whole point why it wouldn't work for people who'd need advice with AoE examples. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 am

I think Kerk's metaphor was a lot of fun on so many levels
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am

LMFAO that was kinda fail kerk me boy
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 am

I especially like how he makes NO reference to women in his metaphor... good news for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Tom,
you're probably right. However, I'm glad a few ppl at least found some humor in it.

Alan,
Fail or not, all future advice will be given in the form of an AOE metaphor.

True,
I think in the future that anybody who needs woman advice should go to you. I have a feeling that Savory needs a pair of those sunglasses you have in the picture.

I know it's not really the sunglasses alone that get the ladies, but the whole "True package" , which is a 25 card deck that we all don't have...yet.. and its usable on any map that requires pick-up-line spam or not.

With this said, I find this is similar to a TR40 Eco Boom (but not really). One thing alone doesn't make your boom great. One card alone doesn't determine how great your eco will be, but it all adds up. I say all of this to state that the sunglasses serve as a shipment from the Home City. We can call this card " The eyes of a Playa".

Stats for "Eyes of a Playa" HC shipment

25% boost in attraction from ALL women (not just those on an online forum)

7% improved pickup lines

-10% LOS

- .5 X base attraction rate vs indigenous women (they find sunglasses offensive due to religious traditions. They feel that it "covers the pathway to the soul" (the eyes).

Although there is a 10% reduction in Line of Sight and a negative .5 multiplier vs indigenous women, I personally feel that the other boosts definitely outweigh the negative. Unless your REALLY into indigenous women I suggest that you put this card in your deck. It's also an infinite shipment , so you can send it more than once if they get broken due to getting mauled by women. (Ask True how much coin it's going to cost though.)

I hope you enjoyed this Sanderson.

Brett,
This topic is not a politically correct one nor wishes to be one. The advice above applies ONLY to heterosexual men. : )

Last edited by kerkumus on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:21 pm

yea 'cept for the gay-ish post scriptum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
yea 'cept for the gay-ish post scriptum

Is there something you're not telling us ? I love you

I just like to tease Brett b/c he wants me, and he knows I have a thing for someone else.... someone from gnre... and is jealous

I can't resist a good runner jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Haha, that post was real funny!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

kerkumus wrote:
Is there something you're not telling us ? I love you

I just like to tease Brett b/c he wants me, and he knows I have a thing for someone else.... someone from gnre... and is jealous

I can't resist a good runner jocolor

Well too bad he's all mine!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm

wow all this flak, i was just congratulating the hotness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Tom79   Phinchen vs Tom79 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phinchen vs Tom79
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2