The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sapi_FIN vs Lyodang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

sapi_FIN vs Lyodang Empty
PostSubject: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740216/finsapivs.age3Yrec

Sanderson_FIN - Germany
sapikles - Ottoman

vs

BedingBedang - Spain
Lyonard - Portugal

I think Ivan played quite well and I was an ace at re-walling... watch it!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 am

sandy walling like a champ? i got to watch this
Back to top Go down
[F_4_E]Samuca

[F_4_E]Samuca

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 pm

gonna watch
Back to top Go down
http://www.feclan.forumeiros.com
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 pm

dam you, u posted the game haha. i was on a laptop!!!!.

i tried fighting spain head to head and i used an awesome strat lol! lol! lol!

i might put the church card next time....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 am

sapikles wrote:
dam you, u posted the game haha. i was on a laptop!!!!.

i tried fighting spain head to head and i used an awesome strat lol! lol! lol!

i might put the church card next time....

good luck man. those techs blow. the only thing vs spain that will work without a shield from a mate is culvs and jans. i mean like 80 jans at a time. culv the cannons 10-20 jans in mele and the rest just mass behind culves. dont bother with abus vs spain 1v1. youll get owned unless u delete pop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:50 am

nj sandy cheers just watched..........lol. OMFG the petards you guys. WHY?

lyonard had this obsesion with that factory and just spammed and mortered. toofunny.

now ivan, cmon man. your eco was awefull. delete that many vills again and im sure youlll get taken out. i didnt see if sandy fed you but sandy and all the natives won that game. 2v1 lol

na you held your own, but that strat only works on orinoco nr55 flawlessly, knucklehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Ivan did great this game, especially considering fighting Spain who had natives vs his Otto with nothing.

I thought the deletion was necessary to match Spain's military power.( I feel like Ivan needed a bit more coin and less wood, but they still won. )

Sanderson's Uhlans in the first fight really aided Ivan. During this time Lynard stood back and decided to wall up instead of pushing right into the natives immediately. He could've easily taken the natives had he pushed and not just sat back and camped.

Sanderson was able to push Lynard all the way back to his native posts while aiding Ivan in the first fight and setting Bedding off to a bad start.

After Lynard hopped and shelled Ivan's base, Sanderson was a bit slow in helping Ivan. Ivan had to come back to his base and lose his momentum vs Bedding, which allowed Bedding to recuperate a bit and push.

However, Sanderson did come back to help and in the meantime pushed and captured all the natives.

Lynard was too desperate in his attempts to get a few facs, which cost him more sources trying to push and push, rather than just walling the map and getting map control.

Bedding and Lynard dragged this game out longer than it should've been, but I guess these guys fight until they literally have nothing left.

GG to all.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Buck the System wrote:
nj sandy cheers just watched..........lol. OMFG the petards you guys. WHY?

lyonard had this obsesion with that factory and just spammed and mortered. toofunny.

now ivan, cmon man. your eco was awefull. delete that many vills again and im sure youlll get taken out. i didnt see if sandy fed you but sandy and all the natives won that game. 2v1 lol

na you held your own, but that strat only works on orinoco nr55 flawlessly, knucklehead.

actually i didnt get feed at all and i sent wood to sand, hahaha deleting 50 vills a crazy idea but i didnt find another way to hold spain with natives haha lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 am

was ok, nothing special. first 10 mins the ecos were struggling. except sandy.

when will you guys ever listen to me and stop laming the wood trade with otto. gold gold gold you dummies! then at 40 have 50 on mills with 40 on plants and 10 choppers/towerers. that gives you 30/30/50. the recording is here use it and kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:10 am

well he fed me wood so it wasn't unnecessary really...
when I'm otto I know I won't run out of gold or food but wood might get low so I trade a lot of wood. Makes sense to me... it's not all about the big score
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:55 am

yeah i know score means nothing. but to have so much wood is rarely a possitive effect to the game at hand. i know some games tend to take more wood but til then you dont know. if your forwarding/towering as u should, then wood choppers in the battle seems more efficient since villies are FREE.

to each, his own, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sapi_FIN vs Lyodang   sapi_FIN vs Lyodang Empty

Back to top Go down

sapi_FIN vs Lyodang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: