The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BuZz_D Aztec 2300

Go down 
+13
Brett
BedingBedang
savorybeef
E_Drenaline
San_Antonio
Wulff
Sanderson_FIN
hilarion
UofA_RX7
cmontuptim
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
James
Tom
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
I guess I'm in all of those camps.
you too? sandy, you know i dont cheat. have you ever heard of me cheat?

just cuz i dont take sides(clan), doesnt mean i am against you guys,or any other clan. im not very active again until my new card comes in, but i have my old 7900gt that will never die, running atm and i still get online allmost daily. but for the most part ive been just learning more about some other civs during my free time.

i dont ride the see-saw, or bandwagon hang. i just play. i play fair and i never cause the opponents stress because of units over halfmap.
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Your knee looks alot better from that last pic of it. We have the same speaker setup on our comps. Not the best but they work well enough for any game out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 pm

E_Drenaline wrote:
Your knee looks alot better from that last pic of it. We have the same speaker setup on our comps. Not the best but they work well enough for any game out there.

thx man about the knee. lol yea the knee has been troublesome and just ruined by my carelessness when i was a younin. mostly sports stuff but i did other stuff that wasnt smart. but now it looks like a train wreck. im biking 7 miles a day in 20-25 mins so theres progress, but the knee is just gonzo.

the sound system im using is the best i ever hear. its the logitech 5.1 thx certified crazyness. i went 3/4 on it when i purchased it, and my g/f and cats were in the room and it sent them all running. so freaking loud i could only take it for 10 seconds or so. i listen to difm.com alot, mostly the dj stuff. i have a few friends still into that scene and making a decent living so im still a listener to all types of music.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Buck the System wrote:
UofA_RX7 wrote:
Geez buzz its okay to give a civil responce. He didn't say yhe game itself was in slowmo, all he did was ask for a game that would play back at normal speed. I can not believe you talk about maturity and refer to most people on here as kids, yet act so immature yourself. If you were just slightly more laid back and respectful of others you may be taken more seriously on here. Who knows you may even get people to play you if you didn't constantly insult everyone.
basicly saying mine was slow. lol see my point. i know theres allways a pov but to really think id post a slow mo boom is just crazy.

@hilarion yea i joined the clan and was away for long time, so i joined. i even posted on the clan board. remember? we played and my video died as we played. so , i left cuz my comp issues and i was only non french speaking person in the clan. sorry bro. you have noticed im clanless right? nothing personal and if i talked to you on vent or something youd see im just more of a father type when i speak. again i appologize.

the boom is just crazy, i made lots of mistakes. i bet 2400 np. also, jags costing only 30 gold gives you the chance to got more on gold and jags more at the start til more gold arrives.

anyways, im not on evryones cases. i just point out the obvious and the fact that id never post a boom on slow mo til after this is said and done. thx guys for the wanting to see the real buzz. Shocked
Jesus i never said you made it in slow mo. i said it PLAYED in slow mo. if you have a boom that plays in normal speed that'd be great. i think only one person (cmon) ever said you made it in slow mo and you corrected them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 am

OK OK, do like i told you. untic the box that follows my movements then go to options/graphics/ok. change no settings! should make it revert to your settings and all will be well.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 am

Buck the System wrote:
typical nubblets. i used azzy 1 week so give me a freakin break.

i dont know why i even try to help you guys.

theyre not making fun of your boom theyre making fun of you pig
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Geez buzz its okay to give a civil responce. He didn't say yhe game itself was in slowmo, all he did was ask for a game that would play back at normal speed. I can not believe you talk about maturity and refer to most people on here as kids, yet act so immature yourself. If you were just slightly more laid back and respectful of others you may be taken more seriously on here. Who knows you may even get people to play you if you didn't constantly insult everyone.

my thoughts on the subject right on the dot. can we just unleash the bannerhammer on him too would save everyone alot of grief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

your a dummie and jealousy has ruined you.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

ahhh yea your right, im just jealous of your maadddd skilzzzz and not being able to win games even though you always have "the highest scores evvvarrr"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Buck the System wrote:
OK OK, do like i told you. untic the box that follows my movements then go to options/graphics/ok. change no settings! should make it revert to your settings and all will be well.
yes i did that. heres a screen shot of me doing that:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:54 pm

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

ahhh yea your right, im just jealous of your maadddd skilzzzz and not being able to win games even though you always have "the highest scores evvvarrr"

im still waiting, so til then you have no voice.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 am

sorry i beat your german boom and i guess that didnt count so why would i go to beat another one of yours???
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am

Guys, I'm just back from ESO and there is nobody online. Maybe it is time for the few good players who are left to start paying respect to each other. I dont mean that it is an overall problem either, but there is so few players remaining that we need them all.

On another note, eventhough I also was a target of Buzz once or twice, I dont like to see everyone taking shots at him. Some are/were totally free and unprovoked. If Buzz wants to post his booms, and if he feels he can help with theorical comments on the gameplay, he is welcome to do so. There is no need to bash an initiative that is intended to be constructive. If you have different views than his on the game, u are welcome to share them as well, but there's no need to ty to humiliate the guy everytime he posts something. In a sense, I think he's got some balls for holding tight against a majority.

I could also say that, in every games, sports or competion, one dont need to be a former world champion in order to be an excellent coach, manager or commentator. I think it is low to try to discredit his opinions based on his fighting skills.

On another hand, I think Buzz should take UofA's advice and start to be more diplomatic. We all know he is a straight forward guy, not afraid to voice provocative opinions, etc. However, the point is made, and you dont need to prove it, Buzz.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 am

i left him alone for a while. and he continued to bring me up any opportunity that he got, so im just gonna reciprocate. sadly he leaves himself open alot so this wont be over any time soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 am

thx beding. i am brutally honest. some like it some hate it. im here to help, nothing more nothing less.

what these guys dont realize, because they dont know me, is i dont hold grudges for verbal disaggreements or mistakes during games or fighting style. they just see my game style and they bad mouth. its ok though i know theres a handfull that are good peeps and thats what keeps me coming back to post.

im not even part of this clan anymore cuz of these same guys. i left trt when i saw what a top rated clan and a few recordings did to the pompus fools who know it all. i know for a fact id still be in trt if it wasnt for "them"

id rather disasociate myself then be lumped up into the same clan as them. to this day im clanless and i take a beating daily from the nubs here who all of a sudden feel booms are worthless. lol wow what a switcheroo.

the best of the trt players know me well enough and we get along. its the new influx of peeps that have attitude issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 am

savorybeef wrote:
sorry i beat your german boom and i guess that didnt count so why would i go to beat another one of yours???

you get to see what i want you to see during my booms. dont even think that the german one is topped out at 2600 lol.

someone should boot your ass from trt. your not here to help. you wont even play with anyone from the clan. then you think your good? wow what a joke.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

you get to see what i want you to see during my booms. dont even think that the german one is topped out at 2600 lol.

someone should boot your ass from trt. your not here to help. you wont even play with anyone from the clan. then you think your good? wow what a joke.

yea i know i beat your 2600 score so i know first hand Very Happy

and i wont play with anyone from my clan, wait what???? explain plz
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm

of course I'm not one of the top players but i do agree that you guys should give buzz a break...but he should give everyone else a break too. don't bash him for slight reasons, but buzz should also try not to freak out so much whenever someone disagrees or offers a different opinion...

anyway buzz when you get a chance could you re-upload that boom. that might help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 am

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

you play with dr.d? you play with anyone near the bottom of trt ladder? nooooooo you dont! so stfu you complete moron.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

you play with dr.d? you play with anyone near the bottom of trt ladder? nooooooo you dont! so stfu you complete moron.

i still have no idea what your talking about, if theres a game up ill play in it, i know playing against liuts and pr26 captains and beating them means your a hotshot player and all (http://www.ensemblestudios.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=39250752-3c36-4ea3-bb36-e0eaa4000db1&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty), what are you bashing me for now not playing many games with weaker players??? i really dont know what your getting at i think your running out of steam Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

ON YOUR TEAM! dont be a bitch you know wtf im talking about. the trt clan bottom players who you kick from games to make a better team.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 pm

buzz ive only play random games for the last couple months pretty much, thats what the high rank games are nowadays everyone random usually, i play against trt as much as i play with them. dont talk about what you dont know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:51 am

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

i still have no idea what your talking about, if theres a game up ill play in it, i know playing against liuts and pr26 captains and beating them means your a hotshot player and all (http://www.ensemblestudios.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=39250752-3c36-4ea3-bb36-e0eaa4000db1&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty), what are you bashing me for now not playing many games with weaker players??? i really dont know what your getting at i think your running out of steam Sleep
i wouldnt hesitate to say dr.d would beat you in a 1v1. they are not inferior to you. you pomus fuck.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 pm

sooooooo? ever re-upload that boom buzz? or were you too busy arguing with savory?
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:02 am

Just let them argue and maybe they will play one and record it...I would love to see Buzz and Beef battle it out and then any b.s. would get flushed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BuZz_D Aztec 2300   BuZz_D Aztec 2300 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BuZz_D Aztec 2300
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next