The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blast from the past

Go down 
+4
_spunk_
Sanderson_FIN
Dr. Dreadloc
Brett
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

blast from the past Empty
PostSubject: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:00 pm

white irish india
pilate otto
buzz_d german

vs

fantasia german
rawb india
timchamps ports

map painted desert

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/10/1750731/Blast%20from%20the%20past.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

White_IrishKing as INDIA?! O.O

I have to see this.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:36 pm

This a oldie I remeber this old game
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 pm

surely miss fantasia... big part of the most ultimate games were with her
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
surely miss fantasia... big part of the most ultimate games were with her

i have to agree there my friend she was my fav aswell Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 am

yea ,not exactly sure when this was played but it must have been before "the crusade" about me. probly about a year or more ago. i think i hit 2500 this game with no trading.

my fav map and white playing a civ that i couldnt believe when we greened up.

this is the way aoe3 should be played. this is when the real games get played. this is how heads up fighting is at its finest on a 3v3 map. not sure why white sent his siege eles across the map at the start but i guess it gave us an initial advatage.

BUCK THE ANDES MAP!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 am

anyone know what happen to oh fantasia
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 am

well I have her MSN so I can ask...
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 am

last time i spoke to her on msn she was more into "real life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:53 am

_spunk_ wrote:
yep, this beatdown from me sent her into retirment. poor fantasia's german got owned by mine. 2500+ and i didnt furtrade! but i bet this doesnt count cuz she was their friend. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:20 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
yep, this beatdown from me sent her into retirment. poor fantasia's german got owned by mine. 2500+ and i didnt furtrade! but i bet this doesnt count cuz she was their friend. lol!

I never knew her, but it seems highly lunlikely anyone would quit this game because BuzZ_D had a win.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

LMFAO
u did'nt give anyone a beat down i mean how much more help did u need to push, you talk so much about how good u are yet your terrible . STOP!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 am

and you cud never hold a candle to fantasia on her worst day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:09 am

[quote="I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS"]and you cud never hold a candle to fantasia on her worst day...[/quote]
really ugly you ugly fker. this game shows how good fantasia was. i dominated her eco and game wise. since forever shes never ever beat me.

tbh i think this is the first actuall ingame 2500+ score i ever saw with germany from anyone. back then everyone hated germany but not me. OWNED the biatch fantasia
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 pm

clueless totally clueless. i swear when this guy watche's game's he see's them in a total different light to the rest of us
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 pm

hahaha ohh please, that is just LAUGHABLE coming from you buzz! scratch

its funny , since our 1v1, you havnt once beaten me either!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:42 am

_spunk_ wrote:
clueless totally clueless. i swear when this guy watche's game's he see's them in a total different light to the rest of us
Watch and try and tell me she didnt get owned. sorry if i made your friend have a bad game.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Watch and try and tell me she didnt get owned. sorry if i made your friend have a bad game.

i watched and no she did'nt get owned u had alot of help so u could get the push, tell me i'm wrong.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:56 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

i watched and no she did'nt get owned u had alot of help so u could get the push, tell me i'm wrong.?
i think it was a team game. i helped them they helped me......fantasia didnt do anything but help herself and in the end needed help from all her mates vs basicly my units plus some otto flanked and white made some natives occasionally.

i pushed because she was nub and kept the uhlans which at 40 mins are not upgraded enough to do squat. i was way more agressive and she paid for it. GG fantasia cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 am

u had natives u had help to push big time yet u say u owned. now u want to see owned watch our 1v1 ^^ clueless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 am

i just love team games on normal maps. underlings like fantsia get their asses beat.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 am

i just love watching u get pwned in though's 1v1's u play haha your so easy. Basketball bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm

lol, buzz you act like you dont start fights, and you're always so superior to "us kids". you say you post recs for the betterment of the community....
thats complete BS. you created this thread because its probably the only game you've ever won(I'm assuming this was the one game your son wasn't playing, or your starting positin wasnt bad, or you werent too busy curing cancer, or your leg didnt interfere with you playing a computer game...) and you even revive the damn thing. post dates - July July July July...December. seriously dude, get a life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 am

huh, stfu man. this game was awhile ago and was posted for the morons who think they know me. obviously they dont because i was part of games just like this forever. sure i lost a ton but this was posted because its unique and not andes map. so again stfu.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 pm

we do no u. we no for being a terrible player who thinks hes good. we also no u for being a boomer but failing bad when actually playing a game. u should stick to playign the computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast from the past   blast from the past Empty

Back to top Go down

blast from the past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: