The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang

Go down 
+11
yomama
Firom
Allbinx
Sanderson_FIN
wulff123
BedingBedang
Dr. Dreadloc
_spunk_
cmontuptim
Tom
Whiplash11
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

_spunk_

Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 pm

i couldnt give a shit what u think , u calling him a cheater like he's using maphack or summit . there a big difference . as for bashing 1stlt's lolz its bad enough playing people like yourself nvm 1st lt's i ranked down because of 1 thing . col scares people . anyways keep typing your shit it makes no diff to any of us who are playing him . just a post u thought u'd get 1 up on someone cause he probs owned u
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Here's the ultimate truth: when it harms no one, it's not bad. 40+ people who are point traders ruin the reputation of the game mode. But when alan and dan want to rank a little bit down so that people will let them play together (friends will be friends) and beding gives them that without beding having a false rank we shouldn't be upset. We should all get online and rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:33 pm

wow that was ultimate
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
i couldnt give a shit what u think , u calling him a cheater like he's using maphack or summit . there a big difference . as for bashing 1stlt's lolz its bad enough playing people like yourself nvm 1st lt's i ranked down because of 1 thing . col scares people . anyways keep typing your shit it makes no diff to any of us who are playing him . just a post u thought u'd get 1 up on someone cause he probs owned u
capts scare people these days -.- I've had a number of times where people joined my mate's game as a 1st lieut, then saw who was in the game and left...
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 am

Yep, but I'l take the liberty to answer comonputin anyway.

Cimontipun started the fire saying :'' hopefully get to see the point trader get taught a nice lesson about what his rank means to the online community''. And then later says: ''I havent once questioned your ability''. How inconsistent, and full of shit. It only shows a guy hiding low intentions behind principes.

Comonputin said: ''nevertheless...point trading is point trading...regardless of why''

Sorry putin, but nope. Circumstances ALWAYS, matter. As a lawyer, you would be too dumb to represent my dog in a court of law. Go tell a jury : ''nevertheless...killing is kliling...regardless of why''.

Putin later said: ''Leaves room for too many excuses and bs reasons when what it really comes down to is "I want more rank".

Why u make assumptions on my intentions? I have spoken to you twice in my entire life. You dont even know me. Again, u talk about principles, but u dont respect a basic one: be carefull before judging a person publically. The line is thin between acusation and diffamation.

Putin: ''Im not trying to convince anyone of anything''. Oh really?? Why did u spent hours writing a novel on a guy u dont even know, then?

Putin: 'i know principle is a foreign concept to most people online''. It's very funny that you put the words concept and principle in the same sentence. Because this is EXACTLY what makes you a biggot. You only use principles to get your mouth going. And you have absolutely no conceptual intelligence whatsoever. You suspend factors like circumstances, intentions, from the judgements you make (killing is killing...).

Bottom line, your principles are only a pretext to despise. And you have no talent a all for debating. You just reveal how dumb u are.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 am

Who is this putin person? =\
Im not smart enough to represent your dog as a lawyer...But at least I can read Smile
Cant even read much? Smile
Beding if you remember correctly you actually made a comment about my rank in that room we were in the other day...something which was interpereted as "your only a captain so your a noob" (not your words but that was the implication) ... hence the comment about your rank Smile
Wasnt questioning your ability...lol

This is where we differ, circumstances dont matter to me, because at the end of the day people who take free rank do have that one clear intention...The rest is just an excuse...Sorry *shrugs*

Hours writing?
Sorry to disappoint you mate but typing doesnt take that long lol, and this has just been some entertainment while i wait for games and chat online Smile Its so great to be youthful in this day and age dont you think? Get all the OP technology skillz! Smile
I really am not trying to convince anyone of anything lol, point trading is one of those things online where you either think its bs, or you dont care...The opinion on this topic rarely changes IMO Smile

How does that make me a biggot? lol =\
Ive explained my opinion on circumstances etc, and this isnt a court of law...This is an online game Smile
Opinions are free...And this is mine lol, no need to get so angry Smile
Might give your self a heart attack Smile

Lol i have no bad intentions, like I said, this is just something to stop me dying of boredom while I wait for games (because being a captain is SOOOOOOO scary!!! OMGGGG)
And alan, try hosting some games in non andes, failing that...get more active friends online who arent scared of your big scary rank Smile
Or just make 20 more smurfs and elo whore....lol
Oh wait! been there done that *rolls eyes*

oh yeah

Have a nice day!! Smile
Back to top Go down
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 am

point trading isnt a problem on a game where rank means nothing.

the right example is if u are a capt, cmon, that is a joke
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am

And exactly why do you think rank means nothing Yomama?
Is it not because of people always making smurfs, point trading (up and down) and people playing uneven games?
And rank isnt intended to mean something, it is intended to allow people to have fun FAIR games...How is this to happen when you have colonels parading around as captains?
Its fine for people who know them, but as said before, if they know them there is no need for it anyway...
Another concept people dont seem to understand Smile

Was that thing about being a captain a stab at me? =\
If it was then...Well yeah...lol... santa
Back to top Go down
Mord-Sith

Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 am

cmontuptim wrote:
principle...lol
a person who will cheat once will eventually cheat again Smile
once a cheater always a cheater...and to say its not cheating...wan? (that one was for you kerk! lol)

youve missed the point entirely spunk...and tbh that doesnt surprise me a whole lot...
next time your giving away rank so you can bash unsuspecting 1st lts send em my way...id love to know what its like to become a brain dead cheater with no sense of principle Smile

have a nice day! Smile

Isn't letting someone use your account to smurf a form of cheating?
I quote you:

Just wondering what reasons there might be to disable an account?
Especially since I havent played for 6 months...and kerk wouldnt do anything that bad on my name I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am

ok here it is......i voiced my opinion on the pting, now ill just give my opinion on the player beding bedang.

just from word of mouth, i have knowledge that he hand pics his mates in games. so what im saying is if theres a 3v3 and all slots are filled. then someone better/ranked higher logs on and beding does this bullshit of booting the low guy(who is allways a friend of his) and requesting another player.

now to me thats a rank whore and not a genuine person. on the other hand hes even bad mouthed me when i was about to play uofa in a 1v1. btw he resigned at 40;07 lol.

beding is a bandwagon hanger that talks shit. when my uofa game ended i went right back to him and he never responded. so if you going to talk the talk you better walk the walk.

all in all sanderson is right. start playing. oh damn that leaves me out and a few others who get no respect, and are left with nothing but to log off because the overranked have blackballed a few of us. its kinda funny seeing how they wouldnt win 50% + of there games and still pick and choose.

clans ruin this game. not the site and stuff like that but the fact that random games are an afterthought most of the time.

random games solves all this b.s
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 am

Buck the System wrote:
ok here it is......i voiced my opinion on the pting, now ill just give my opinion on the player beding bedang.

just from word of mouth, i have knowledge that he hand pics his mates in games. so what im saying is if theres a 3v3 and all slots are filled. then someone better/ranked higher logs on and beding does this bullshit of booting the low guy(who is allways a friend of his) and requesting another player.

now to me thats a rank whore and not a genuine person. on the other hand hes even bad mouthed me when i was about to play uofa in a 1v1. btw he resigned at 40;07 lol.

beding is a bandwagon hanger that talks shit. when my uofa game ended i went right back to him and he never responded. so if you going to talk the talk you better walk the walk.

all in all sanderson is right. start playing. oh damn that leaves me out and a few others who get no respect, and are left with nothing but to log off because the overranked have blackballed a few of us. its kinda funny seeing how they wouldnt win 50% + of there games and still pick and choose.

clans ruin this game. not the site and stuff like that but the fact that random games are an afterthought most of the time.

Like how you brought up that game, what you didn't do is bring up the reasons of why I quit (left the game and thought it was paused causing me not to be anywhere near ready at 40). The next time I tried to 1v1 you didn't want to btw

As far as hand picking BB isnt the only one that does that, I can think of three other players that annoy me with handpicking mates and always wanting to have the best team.

I tend to just play games, and honstely prefer games that I dont know if Im going to win at the start. Its why I play a lot of different civs, and play civs that are no where near OP. The funny thing about Iro is, the reason I tried to learn the civ is because everyone said it wasn't any good in tr40. I guess I proved that wrong.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 am

Is it against the rules sith?
And he wasnt given it to smurf, simply to keep it from dying completely in my absence Smile
Not that that matters...Robot obviously decided it was ok to let him use it since I got the account back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

Like how you brought up that game, what you didn't do is bring up the reasons of why I quit (left the game and thought it was paused causing me not to be anywhere near ready at 40). The next time I tried to 1v1 you didn't want to btw

As far as hand picking BB isnt the only one that does that, I can think of three other players that annoy me with handpicking mates and always wanting to have the best team.

I tend to just play games, and honstely prefer games that I dont know if Im going to win at the start. Its why I play a lot of different civs, and play civs that are no where near OP. The funny thing about Iro is, the reason I tried to learn the civ is because everyone said it wasn't any good in tr40. I guess I proved that wrong.
man, thats just too fn funny. i brought it up cuz right before that beding was trashing me while we were in the 3v3. then you did man up and play. you asked for 1 time piss break and i gave it to you. dont try and deny that. now if you were drunk(what you told me) and asked to pause the game at 38 mins, (probly so you could catch up with the slacking you had on your base build) and i never replied to you. all you had to do was pause it man. i wouldnt have unpaused it if you paused. allways an excusee. i dont mind it though. i play for fun never ask any favors from others and am allways ready at 40 mins. if you werent then im sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Buzz u know what, I just looked at your photo and I wont even reply to you. You sound like an idiot, and look like it.

UofA, u know shit about me. And I been playing on underdog teams much more often than you in my aoe life. More often than most of the illeterate jackasses most of u are, anyway.

I am done with this stupid forum.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Oh no!
now who is going to fullfill the required 1 glass of cheating peice of shit on these forums now?
Alan you need to derank on me?
Ill take one for the team!
*rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Buzz u know what, I just looked at your photo and I wont even reply to you. You sound like an idiot, and look like it.

UofA, u know shit about me. And I been playing on underdog teams much more often than you in my aoe life. More often than most of the illeterate jackasses most of u are, anyway.

I am done with this stupid forum.

I don't know about that BB. I have been playing this game from the beginning and until I joined TRT I hardly ever played with people I knew. As far as the whole hand picking, I know that doesn't happen everygame but it does get annoying when it does happen, like last night twice to a game I was in. One of those times happened to be with you.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:15 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
Oh no!
now who is going to fullfill the required 1 glass of cheating peice of shit on these forums now?
Alan you need to derank on me?
Ill take one for the team!
*rolls eyes*

u still waffling shite. dont u get bored of yourself . i feel sry for u your just a hater. and if i was gunna de-raank anymore y would i give it to master srg with a cpt's badge. no doubt if i offered u the point's u would of snapped them up . *ROLLING MY EYES* GAWD!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 pm

i think the thing everyone's missing here is that for some reason u singled of BB and looked back 30 games Y.? cause your a hater all jealous people are . your the little kid who runs to the school teacher to tell on someone , the cunt who would tell on his best friend. just an allround complete TWAT tbh
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 pm

lol truth be told I actually ran into BB's point trade when I first got my net back on, and couldnt play (account disabled)
Was dying to play (and I can see why lol) since I hadnt had a chance to in 6 months and was eloing myself...which led me to someone i remember, which led me to someone else...etc etc...I then came to BB and of course it was front page by then, and since I remember him as an orinoco only noob with a lt rank I was curious to see how his rank/elo got much higher...
And there it was Smile

Curiosity killed the cat I guess Smile

Yeah I would love some free rank...Because BB is actually my idol...
Id love a picture of him (and you actually spunk) to put on my wall and jerk off over every night Smile
Could put a halo over your head and everything...One for cheater, one for noob basher Smile
All I ever wanted was to be able to do those 2 things successfully (aim high right?!) but it appears those positions in the community are well and truly taken...Thats fine, I can wait Smile

I couldnt read that last post spunk, covered in the e-spittle from your angry yelling...Its like arguing with an orangutan :p
Banana?

Have a nice day! Smile
(apologies for any gramatical errors, new keyboard and keys way too big lol, having trouble holding down the shift key for caps -.-)
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Not gonna really enter into this whole thing, but I will say that I don't believe Beding picks teams. Recently, he fought with me (who he'd never played with) and kinggun (still dunno who this is) vs kerk, brett, and uofa. That seems like a game he'd be bound to lose.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Good job not entering it Hidan Smile lol
Back to top Go down
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

conclution " you all suck"
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:36 pm

conclusion*

back to school for you mate :p
Back to top Go down
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Firom wrote:
Not gonna really enter into this whole thing, but I will say that I don't believe Beding picks teams. Recently, he fought with me (who he'd never played with) and kinggun (still dunno who this is) vs kerk, brett, and uofa. That seems like a game he'd be bound to lose.

winning that kind of games is my speciality Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
conclusion*

back to school for you mate :p

english is my 2nd language and u are not able to talk about conclusions in my league, dont mess with me or i will smurf ur azz and make u feel like kerk used to ( totally paranoic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next