The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180

Go down 
+7
hilarion
Sanderson_FIN
goldengold
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Wulff
Tom
pablo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pablo

Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 Empty
PostSubject: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 am

i m pretty lucky that i got trade post, but score would still b nice without.
its made in slowmo Laughing
age5 at about 17:30
watch it urself! Very Happy

Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 German10

Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 German11

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/11/2505537/BOOM%20-%20german%203180%20pablo_el_paso.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 am

That's pretty nice.

Even on slomo. Why would you even do that? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:13 pm

is this boom legit? I haven't watched it, but is it in slomo b/c he set it that way or is it just the recording. And why do the recordings sometimes go in slomo
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Well not really.

Trading post, slow motion isnt allowed for the boom contest.
Also you miss a train card before 40.

But dosent change its a great boom, but i would like to see it on normal speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am

this is garbage. i think my german regular speed record had 75food 1kwood 75 gold. this is funny stuff.

guys if a recording is done at normal speed and seems slow, when it starts hit menu/options/graphics/ok.

dont change any settings. your settings will be applied and you wont be using the recorders/player settings.

church techs too omg what a knucklehead.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:25 pm

^^^ how did i guess that BUZZ wud have sumin negative and bad to say about a BETTER german boom than his scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Erm, still got 119 villager pop. I don't play Germans but shouldn't he have delete 20-30 before 40?
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:47 pm

well that's just one strategy... you can always keep full vill pop for a couple more minutes and gather faster than your opponent... and only distract his army.. but normally yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
^^^ how did i guess that BUZZ wud have sumin negative and bad to say about a BETTER german boom than his scratch scratch scratch
better?

not a soul on eso will out boom me using germany. i beat german players scores who fur trade with mates and i dont. ie; fantasia and others. i can do it on fast if i had to. this guy does it on slow. so what you want me to say. slower is better?

you guys are a riot to even give this guy any comments. i wont even watch it til it gets done on normal speed so.

just imagine if i posted some crap like this. i't would be a laughing stock and id get ridiculed because slow speed.

i love to prove points, so if theres much interest, ill do it on slow for you guys even though i dont play german anymore. waste my time and hit 3500 for sure. nubs
Back to top Go down
hilarion

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 am

very nice pablo, i'd like to watch one in normal speed
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 am

Buck the System wrote:
better?

not a soul on eso will out boom me using germany. i beat german players scores who fur trade with mates and i dont. ie; fantasia and others. i can do it on fast if i had to. this guy does it on slow. so what you want me to say. slower is better?

you guys are a riot to even give this guy any comments. i wont even watch it til it gets done on normal speed so.

just imagine if i posted some crap like this. i't would be a laughing stock and id get ridiculed because slow speed.

i love to prove points, so if theres much interest, ill do it on slow for you guys even though i dont play german anymore. waste my time and hit 3500 for sure. nubs

Do a boom on slow so people like me can understand why yout mouht is so big
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 am

Wulff wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
better?

Do a boom on slow so people like me can understand why yout mouht is so big

Was going to say the same thing, and Buzz no one will give you shit for beating this boom. I thought I was the best boomer with Iroq and I was man enough to accept that goodspeed raped my boom.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm

i want to see "anyone" do a 3k 40 treaty on reg speed to watch then i believe it
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:31 pm

I don't think you will ever see that in a normal game against real opponents
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

im not a big believer of the boom rule having to have fast military card out, every civ do not have same type of boom. every one has diff strat for game. some civs dont have many eco cards and one can grab military upgrades with ease, so not big on that rule.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

im not a big believer of the boom rule having to have fast military card out, every civ do not have same type of boom. every one has diff strat for game. some civs dont have many eco cards and one can grab military upgrades with ease, so not big on that rule.
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 am

He doesnt use minimised UI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 am

my booms are same scores with or without a team. i dont whore the resources. im more of a stay close to the tc player.

thats why when thers a fight over food and gold i just lol cuz for the most part evryones boom depends on raping the goods. while i sit and enjoy the fact that my vills arent idle doing nothing all the time.

@uofa you show me anyone who boom german better @40 without church techs and delete 35 like i do at 1;30 left til 40. NO ONE! also, i saw gs boom iro, but tbh he half assed his base and other stuff. so i think you still have the best overall iro. yw Very Happy

dont even say savory. i lol at that kids idles and lack of technique. his idea of technique is build a mill before a tc lol. foolish.

btw i have some shocking stuff thats going to change this game forever once i post it. get ready dutch lovers! its coming. lmao 2k+++

yea but im a nub and suck,cant boom, i host games for 15-30 mins no one comes to. so this is what im left to. ripping these unused civs a new a-hole for booming.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

buzz how come I never see you on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:

for last few weeks ive been on evry day mostly. im in the east usa so here time is 8-9pm then i get sick of doing nothing/waiting then just get tired of the peeps that are all on and dont even try to come to my games, then i leave.

all these guys are on mostly when i am. whiplash beding drd hidan lots more so. idk, i guess ill have to just keep smurfing cuz buzz is tainted by savory and his gay crusade.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 am

Buck the System wrote:
my booms are same scores with or without a team. i dont whore the resources. im more of a stay close to the tc player.

thats why when thers a fight over food and gold i just lol cuz for the most part evryones boom depends on raping the goods. while i sit and enjoy the fact that my vills arent idle doing nothing all the time.

@uofa you show me anyone who boom german better @40 without church techs and delete 35 like i do at 1;30 left til 40. NO ONE! also, i saw gs boom iro, but tbh he half assed his base and other stuff. so i think you still have the best overall iro. yw Very Happy

dont even say savory. i lol at that kids idles and lack of technique. his idea of technique is build a mill before a tc lol. foolish.

btw i have some shocking stuff thats going to change this game forever once i post it. get ready dutch lovers! its coming. lmao 2k+++

yea but im a nub and suck,cant boom, i host games for 15-30 mins no one comes to. so this is what im left to. ripping these unused civs a new a-hole for booming.

showwww meeee annyyyoooneneee who booms better than me... i did, wait except savory lol! i build mills before my third tc because wagons come out about as fast as a villi so i get 2 for one vills early fort, and i can get the third tc up pretty soon with wagons + two tcs going. in 3v3 i break 2400+ everytime unless i get hunt screwed, and i delete 40-50 vills at around 2mins left soo bwah gotcha there. i think you really are compensating for something seeing as no one else is right and you ALWAYS are. you dont have any exceptions to that rule, anyone says anything different and you automatically think that they are just hating on you. scratch you remind me of bill o'reilly tbh. ill go search more for that rule now and post a piggy when i see a example of it
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 am

Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

for last few weeks ive been on evry day mostly. im in the east usa so here time is 8-9pm then i get sick of doing nothing/waiting then just get tired of the peeps that are all on and dont even try to come to my games, then i leave.

all these guys are on mostly when i am. whiplash beding drd hidan lots more so. idk, i guess ill have to just keep smurfing cuz buzz is tainted by savory and his gay crusade.

i dont taint you, people make up their own opinions of you without my input, just so happens they feel the same way about you that i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 am

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

showwww meeee annyyyoooneneee who booms better than me... i did, wait except savory lol! i build mills before my third tc because wagons come out about as fast as a villi so i get 2 for one vills early fort, and i can get the third tc up pretty soon with wagons + two tcs going. in 3v3 i break 2400+ everytime unless i get hunt screwed, and i delete 40-50 vills at around 2mins left soo bwah gotcha there. i think you really are compensating for something seeing as no one else is right and you ALWAYS are. you dont have any exceptions to that rule, anyone says anything different and you automatically think that they are just hating on you. scratch you remind me of bill o'reilly tbh. ill go search more for that rule now and post a piggy when i see a example of it

i get 2500 either way dude! i dont need the herds. go look at the "blast from the past" game i posted. 2500 no fur trade, played a long time ago. you are too funny and your big ego. i post the games and you rip em lol. ill allways out score you any civ.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

i get 2500 either way dude! i dont need the herds. go look at the "blast from the past" game i posted. 2500 no fur trade, played a long time ago. you are too funny and your big ego. i post the games and you rip em lol. ill allways out score you any civ.

3 herds and 4 mines ill break 2500 every time too.... and i outscoredd your germans which would never be beaten... just accept defeat and trust me you have a wayyyyy bigger ego than i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 pm

no i dont. i just cant stand children that are not even close to their ranks. im just waiting,and waiting,and waiting. id love to take some your precoius pr chump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180   Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pblo_el_Paso's German Boom 3180
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next