The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San_Antonio port

Go down 
+5
.v6g3h6
Brett
cmontuptim
Tom
San_Antonio
9 posters
AuthorMessage
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 am

an old boom i wanted to post on the last forum but .... did not have time.

http://www.box.net/shared/jd3bob4onj

San_Antonio port Screen16
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 am

Ah, screw you xD
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 am

Played in slowmo?

I dont have 40 mins to spend watching it lol
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:09 am

i did not play it on slowmod but the record is slow, don't know why, sry
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:13 am

Very impressive score, but even on fast forward in replay it goes normal speed Sad
Watching games in normal speed is not fun lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Tom wrote:
Ah, screw you xD

Time for you to redo my strat until you get it perfect, honey! (No, I won't do it because I'm lazy and I don't care about doing a perfect Port boom).
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Brett wrote:
Tom wrote:
Ah, screw you xD

Time for you to redo my strat until you get it perfect, honey! (No, I won't do it because I'm lazy and I don't care about doing a perfect Port boom).

His boom is better, I already found out why.

Gonna watch this once or twice again to find out the sweet twicks.
Back to top Go down
.v6g3h6

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:12 pm

This is a pretty sweet boom, i minimized it throughout the boom since it wasnt playing fast even on play fast mode, but minimizing it then putting it back up continously made it go really fast so that worked. Nice boom man
Back to top Go down
James

James

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:57 pm

sometimes it works to play in the smallest possible resolution. i guess that kinda equalizes the different graphics settings or something...? go figure
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:52 pm

No offense, i think this is BS. no lie i think some hax was employed lol.

I carried out the boom better up until a point, i think once 14-16 minutes left on clock. I had less idle vils, faster aging, faster cards, and better score.

I even had less vils building shit and more on mills. Yet still for some gay reason at around 14 min your score took off and mine remain same wtf.

and i had 50 vils on gold B4 you and in end i still had way less gold then you, and i still was sending church mill tech late like you so no plant nerf

i honestly think this is BS ima watch again but you didnt do any shit that would outscore me by 200-250 points

Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Storm_ wrote:
No offense, i think this is BS. no lie i think some hax was employed lol.

I carried out the boom better up until a point, i think once 14-16 minutes left on clock. I had less idle vils, faster aging, faster cards, and better score.

I even had less vils building shit and more on mills. Yet still for some gay reason at around 14 min your score took off and mine remain same wtf.

and i had 50 vils on gold B4 you and in end i still had way less gold then you, and i still was sending church mill tech late like you so no plant nerf

i honestly think this is BS ima watch again but you didnt do any shit that would outscore me by 200-250 points

lulz san_a is probably dead or playin SC2. And srsly is there any HaXzoRs?? im too lazy too watch in slo mo 1111111
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 am

lol i'm alive !!!!!!!
Old recording, did it in normal speed but on my old comp, long time ago i tried to do the same and i couldn't. I remember i was drunk when i did this crazy score. Maybe try to drink before trying to beat this ^^
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:37 am

will try that next XD

i honestly think maybe since then there was a eco card nerf or something

and marques if u play it on fast it goes at normal speed so its not too bad Razz

I watched again and only thing i really saw was you sent advanced will a bit later then me, but still sending the card tech 1 min after isnt really anything huge...

I was beating ur score basically up to the point when you started making army and upgrading, you were getting like 110 points a minute or smth
boggles my facking mind

Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 pm

San_Antonio wrote:
lol i'm alive !!!!!!!
Old recording, did it in normal speed but on my old comp, long time ago i tried to do the same and i couldn't. I remember i was drunk when i did this crazy score. Maybe try to drink before trying to beat this ^^
HOOLI SHEET!!!
meh the last time I dried aoe3+drinks=head slamming at monitor
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:05 pm

yep the aedvanced church tech mill card must have been nerfed, you gather far too much food in the time you were actually on mills. Definately not realistic with todays patch. soz but this is bull shit now
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:25 am

Then post a new one babe <3
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 am

i have one of 2200 thats my best lol

thats why i know this boom has nerfs / coughcheatingcough

to get the food amount san_a got, he would have to go 50 on mills with advanced church almost asap sending food cards BEFORE plants so ye no way he had time for it idk why no one has called him out on this before :O
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 pm

i'm the best !!!!!! that's all
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 pm

bollocks xD

42 vils on mills are gonna gather you 40k food men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

San_Antonio port Empty
PostSubject: Re: San_Antonio port   San_Antonio port Empty

Back to top Go down

San_Antonio port
Page 1 of 1