The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any good russ Recordings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
z007

Any good russ Recordings Empty
PostSubject: Any good russ Recordings   Any good russ Recordings EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 pm

What the title sais, I dont know if you guys remember me but my id is Beastfrommideast

i think i applied to join trt and i was like a trainee but then i stopped playing for school issues.

I know pi knows me and Vius <- not sure i seem to remember him being from Texas possibly not sure thou

Thanks for any responses and No flamming plz
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Any good russ Recordings   Any good russ Recordings EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

z007 wrote:
What the title sais, I dont know if you guys remember me but my id is Beastfrommideast

i think i applied to join trt and i was like a trainee but then i stopped playing for school issues.

I know pi knows me and Vius <- not sure i seem to remember him being from Texas possibly not sure thou

Thanks for any responses and No flamming plz

game is dead pig
Back to top Go down
z007

PostSubject: Re: Any good russ Recordings   Any good russ Recordings EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

I know that, but its still fun to go back on and see your old friends and play like once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good russ Recordings   Any good russ Recordings Empty

Back to top Go down

Any good russ Recordings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: