HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:30 am

i remember a 3 v3 naka beef and dread vs night h2o and me, we didnt even make 1 wall and we still won lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:33 am

no offense but dread isnt exactly up to par in a game with those players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 am

ya at that time stick an allbinx or a sanderson in there and i bet it would have been abit different..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 pm

That was just a mess up game, I doult you pull that out on silent, beef and me the same way, you cant compare 1 game to the experience s of the players in it.

even that they are better players, I have gotten better since then, and I believe I can match nico or h20 in a 40 game, I know I cant match you, so that leaves beef or silent too.

I will not knock sup players but they can not just green up on a game that they do not play and match todays skills of most treaty players, wont happen. I admit it be easier for a sup player to get the hang of a 40 compared to a treaty player to adjust to sup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm

sapikles wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
then they're not good at microing then are they, even the crappiest player can micro any small amount of units

u only micro ur fuking culvs not all the units, so stop the bs, i bet you 100 dlls that i will beat you anytime with the same amount of army 4/5 times

ofc u micro your other unit u dipshit wtf are u talkign about . im happy u gave me a 1 in 5 chance of winning u after all your out of everyone league when it comes to treaty eh , u fuckin wish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
sapikles wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
then they're not good at microing then are they, even the crappiest player can micro any small amount of units

u only micro ur fuking culvs not all the units, so stop the bs, i bet you 100 dlls that i will beat you anytime with the same amount of army 4/5 times

ofc u micro your other unit u dipshit wtf are u talkign about . im happy u gave me a 1 in 5 chance of winning u after all your out of everyone league when it comes to treaty eh , u fuckin wish

lol u are a joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   

Back to top Go down

SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2