The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie

Go down 
+4
goldengold
Manfred
Clown
Lights, Camera, Action!!!
8 posters
AuthorMessage

kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie Empty
PostSubject: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?my2zntxjzn0

kerk james milky vs white gay zero beding goldie.age3Yrec

Kerk vs White- Brit vs German+nats

James vs Beding- German +nats vs India

Milky vs Goldie - Brit vs Otto

Was a long game.

I didn't even upgrade my rockets : )

GJ to BB holding well and was able to feed the German to stop me from taking the nats.

Milky didn't kill one single culv in the first battle. 8 culvs vs 8 culvs. Made golden look OP

White gay zero was really proud he was able to push me finally with 2 nats after BB fed him.

ps.

James was struggling to push Bb's India (Bb is just learning how to use them) despite having double nats and it being his only and "best civ" .
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 am

James you always have cards in que it seems in your game and instead of picking the right cards you picked fucking church card with german at 6 minutes in instead of team cav what the fuck dude. are you fuckin serious? Beding is bending you over a bench and having his way with you like you're some 2 dollar hooker and you send the church card scratch scratch scratch

I guess aus hero has 3 cards saved up for a rainy day too didnt see that. Not to mention he didnt feel it necessary to even have team cav dmg in his deck he'd rather have faster cav by 10% when fighting in the fuckin natives O_O

I'll take buzz D over aus any day of the week you heard me say it
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 am

who the f*** is milky???? seems to be a normal 1st luit according to simple elo ladders....

and white aus hero is a big noob.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:19 am

I wanted to resign at like 1:00:00.

FYI, me and b+b fed white aus equally, if not I fed a little more i think.

And yea, he was real happy that after 20 mins with about 30k food fed to him and 2 natives that he was able to 'push' you back lol!

Why not post the game before? So people can see how to play portos agaisnt your underpowered Britania! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
who the f*** is milky???? seems to be a normal 1st luit according to simple elo ladders....

and white aus hero is a big noob.
he is a normal 1st lt. He's a 14 year old from new zealand
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 am

Hey, by the way killer, it's spelled queue, dummy. Also, congratulations on your culverine micro in the first fight milky.
Back to top Go down
PaperGarden

PaperGarden

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Could be the other guy, cause 2 people play on that account.
Back to top Go down
PaperGarden

PaperGarden

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

James is learning Otto, but it seems a little too late as SCII is coming out Razz
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:19 pm

well in my defense i told kerk that it should be me vs white aus and i think it would have gone significantly better. and clown the reason i sent the church card was because i wanted solingen out and it was gonna slow my shit down so much. biggest dumbass thing i did was to completely forget i sent aa until 30 min after treaty. facepalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
well in my defense i told kerk that it should be me vs white aus and i think it would have gone significantly better. and clown the reason i sent the church card was because i wanted solingen out and it was gonna slow my shit down so much. biggest dumbass thing i did was to completely forget i sent aa until 30 min after treaty. facepalm

lol james are you on crack?

you were STRUGGLING VS INDIA AND YOU HAD BOTH NATS.

How are you going to fair in a mirror vs a guy who is better than you and he has the same pop you have?

You had the perfect matchup and I made sure of that you had every advantage going into that fight just to watch it get sqandered lol
Back to top Go down
REDEMPTION

REDEMPTION

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:23 am

Clown wrote:
James you always have cards in que it seems in your game and instead of picking the right cards you picked fucking church card with german at 6 minutes in instead of team cav what the fuck dude. are you fuckin serious? Beding is bending you over a bench and having his way with you like you're some 2 dollar hooker and you send the church card scratch scratch scratch

I guess aus hero has 3 cards saved up for a rainy day too didnt see that. Not to mention he didnt feel it necessary to even have team cav dmg in his deck he'd rather have faster cav by 10% when fighting in the fuckin natives O_O

I'll take buzz D over aus any day of the week you heard me say it

James wasted resources and missed the Indians!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie   kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie Empty

Back to top Go down

kerk james milky vs white gay zero bedding bedang goldie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: