The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We should all remember

Go down 
+9
Brett
goldengold
San_Antonio
J4|V|3$
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
Sanderson_FIN
Tom
Dr. Dreadloc
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

We should all remember Empty
PostSubject: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm

I hope anyone who has had a fallen family member who served there country in there time and need are honored and respected for there great lost, and that there are millions who are grateful for there family members sacrifice and that millions are honoring the fallen heros.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:02 pm

i hear you there man. my pops was in vietnam and tbh he gets really emotional around this time.

its a day of rememberance but a day alot of military personel still have trouble gripping with.

usa defends everyone in this world so it should be a world wide thing at this point in time.

imagine if we didnt help these countries, somalia,chechoslovakia,south korea.........basicly everywhere. they would be in the prehistoric age still because they kill eachother over land and religion and b.s.

hail to the fallen Sad
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i hear you there man. my pops was in vietnam and tbh he gets really emotional around this time.

its a day of rememberance but a day alot of military personel still have trouble gripping with.

usa defends everyone in this world so it should be a world wide thing at this point in time.

imagine if we didnt help these countries, somalia,chechoslovakia,south korea.........basicly everywhere. they would be in the prehistoric age still because they kill eachother over land and religion and b.s.

hail to the fallen Sad

No. Keep your chauvinism to yourself, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:39 pm

huh? lol
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:42 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvinism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:47 pm

you used a term from the french revolution..........lol what a moron. bye
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

I do not see any link between the term chauvinism and the French Revolution really, apart from a man using it who's been in it.

I'd say you're the moron here for not knowing what it is; moreover that you can't seem to read what it means.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:54 pm

lol someone needs to go back and finish his high school education
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Buck the System wrote:

hail to the fallen Sad

im guessing you dont know whats happening in Rwandan and the surrounding countries then? its called a genocide , however nearly all of the ~800,000 killings were all done with mashettes... yup. thats defending fur sure..
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:46 pm

well there prob not enuff political gain for the united states to intervine in some countries, sorry I call it how I see it. The united states behind closed doors can be as evil as was nazi germany, USSR , and that list can go on and on.

The world changes so often, always new countries spawning from the old ones. There will be always be death by the hands of men seeking power, as long as there is religion, hatred of different races, there will be death of the innocent.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:29 am

um the us is NOT defending the whole world. nor should we be. some people have this absurd idea that the us needs to be the worlds baby sitter. thats ridiculous. i dont have any problem with our country, but we do not really know whats best for the world. just look at our recent foray into iraq for wmds that didn't turn out to actually exist and the democracy were trying to force on them. we actually seemed to do alot better during our isolationist period before world war 2. back in the days when everything we own wasnt made in china or india and when we didnt even know what a trillion dollars was, let alone have 12 times that in national debt
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:32 am

also whats this BS about somalia? its still a nigh on government-less country, dominated by pirates that are threatening international shipping because they cant live in the crippling poverty in the rest of the country. i like our principals and ideals, but we need to learn some bounds and stop interfering with everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:09 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

hail to the fallen Sad

im guessing you dont know whats happening in Rwandan and the surrounding countries then? its called a genocide , however nearly all of the ~800,000 killings were all done with mashettes... yup. thats defending fur sure..
if we didnt defend everyones issues we would be saving money by te shitload and the coutries dept wouldnt have ever gotten to where it is. its all military related dept.

fool the genocide is their own country doing it to their own people.

we allways come in to clean up the mess everyone creates. its pathetic.

i can only imagine what our country would save without holding the hands of all the underlings of this world. block our borders and keep the freaks out is the only way to be safe and regain our economic supperiority. even though we are way above most other countries still even with the bad economy.

the funniest thing ever is how the europeans cherished their "euro" and when it took off all them were bragging left and right how good they became because the euro changed the countries so posssitivly.

in the end.......guess what? the euro will die and the us dollar will remain then we can go genocide the whole planet.
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:38 am

ty USA lol .... they don't defend everyones issues, they just search privates ends. Beding will explain it much better than i can do.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:41 am

USA helps if it helps them gain something.

Norway FTW!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:44 am

The US sticking their noses in other countries business isn't a thing to celebrate, it's something we should refuse to tolerate. There's very few cases where we should be sticking our dick in another countries affairs.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:44 am

Brett wrote:
The US sticking their noses in other countries business isn't a thing to celebrate, it's something we should refuse to tolerate. There's very few cases where we should be sticking our dick in another countries affairs.
+1
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:53 am

Brett wrote:

like invading sweden and stealing all their hotties
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:29 pm

...or go to finland and take Sanderson hostage, do a mind probe to learn of all his Aoe secrets and then play hide the gerbil...

We should all remember Bdb5bc10
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:25 pm

savorybeef wrote:
Brett wrote:

like invading sweden and stealing all their hotties

Leave that to the Norwegians.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:
+1
+2
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Buck the System wrote:

imagine if we didnt help these countries, somalia,chechoslovakia,south korea.........basicly everywhere. they would be in the prehistoric age still because they kill eachother over land and religion and b.s.(

You got to be fuckin kidding me. You just show how dumbed down the average american citizen is. USA screwed Somalia, Rwanda (with complicity of France), they screw Palestinans, they support every dictator who accept US $ in return for their natural resource, and they murder Africans and South-american democratic leaders who try to build national economies.

They screwed Viet-nam for control of opium and hascich, they screwed Afghanistan for control of opium and oil from Caspian Sea.

And then when I think of all the hippies in the 60's, who were protesting Viet-nam war while taking all the drugs the exact same war was providing, and getting high on CIA-manufactured LSD. Should we laugh or cry?

USA manufactured 9/11, funded Hitler and Staline. Oh I forgot, Augusto Pinochet was a CIA asset. So were Noriega and Saddam Hussein, and a lot more African and latino-american dictators, who spoiled their people on USA account. Why do u think they tried to get rid of Castro? For the freedom of cuban people?? LOL are people THIS naive?

USA is the biggest rogue state in the World, chew on it. And if anything should be remembered by their citizens, is their urgent need to raise the national I.Q over the 80 bar.

How many americans know that Bill Clinton was a drug smuggler and an assassin before he became president? And same for Bush father. Even Franklin Delano Roosvelt, the supposed hero, was the nephew of a crime boss (Delano opium/heroin trust),

Get a real education dude. Washington is a sick place, with a sick history. All US history since 20th century is just one BIG lie.

Same apply for other rich countries anyways...they're all run by the same people.

Last edited by BedingBedang on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:51 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:
+1
+2

You got to be fucking kidding too. How old are you? Brett was right, for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:37 pm

I don't think this post was meant for bashing the U.S.. Have some respect for those who are trying to celebrate this day.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

LOTRgirl wrote:
I don't think this post was meant for bashing the U.S.. Have some respect for those who are trying to celebrate this day.

I like the US. Its people, its constitution and institutions. The dynamism that was brought by its founding history is also unseen in history. But I dont like the crooks who took over since 1913.

1913 : Federal Reserve Act. First sucessfull Coup d'Etat : bankers now create money out of nothing, and we pay back with interest. When u go to the bank to buy a car, they dont lend you the money of their clients and investors. No, instead, they create it out of nothing, and you pay back with interest, therefore creating inflation (lowering the value of the currency), and digging the debt vs real wealth ratio deeper into the negative, and therefore adding the need for printing new money (vicious cycle). Governments (taxpayers) also pay back money created out of nothing with interest. Thats all since 1913. And since this date, the dollar's actual value is 1/75 of what it was before the creation of the FED. IRS and income tax was only created so we can collectively afford this new debt. (I am canadian, but it works the same way over here since the same period).

Note : the federal reserve bank, as well as any other central banks in the word, is a privately owned institution. All these central banks institutions are owned by the SAME cartel. Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Jackson opposed to this system and didnt allow the bankers to get control of money supply ...they got shot. 50 years after the banksters finally got monopoly on money supply, JFK sign an executive order that allow US treasury to print money...backed by silver. This measure was bypssing the FED and threatening its financial monopoly, for obvious reasons. He got shot 3 months later, because the banksters preffered the US treasury to continue to BORROW from them with interest via the FED. Central Bank - War - income tax was/is still the operant and fraudulent scheme.

1963 : JFK gotten rid of by the establishment. Second sucessfull Coup d'Etat.

September 11, 2001 : All the Bills of Rights in the world were shredded based on a false flag terror attack sponsored by the international banksters. Third, and most disgusting coup d'Etat ever. (Al Quaeda was created, funded and driven by the CIA (oligarchs's war tool)). They wanted pretext for imperial mobilisation and the sheeps gave them what they wanted. Typical facism.

2008-2009 : the financial crisis was triggered by the banksters so we accept new regulations, putting the central bank of every countries in the world under the IMF's umbrella. Giant NWo step was taken for world governance. When they get world currency, all the institutional and legal infrastructure will be already in place for a world FED vampirising the worker's labor on a World scale. This was the banksters 4th sucessfull Coup.

What crisis will they trigger in order to get world political government (as solution to the problem they will create)? Tip: WW1 gave them the Nation's Society, ancestor of the UN. WW2 provided them with the UN (as conflict solutionner). Will WW3 be the ultimate pretext for giving the UN effective World governance? And could another, bigger (nuclear?) NWO-sponsored false flag terror attack trigger a WW3? I think so, and am so scared. These nuts are capable of it. US writer Scott Fitzgerald once told Hernest Hemmingway that the difference between the moral nature of the very very rich people and the rest of the people's one is much...much deeper than people think. Common people are like insects for them. People should know better.

Now lets get things straight about patriotism, Lot : bringing this information to the surface and to talk about it is your PATRIOTIC DUTIE, as stated by YOUR founding fathers, that it is the citizen's dutie to fight tyrannie.

I dont like being labeled unpatriotic. I am just informed...and equally angry at the tyrants and the sheeps. If you like your constitution, you better wake up to this reality because if a WW3 is to ever occur, you will ultimately live under a World Constitution that will overule your national one FOR SURE.

N.B. To anyone: If you think I am crazy, its because you are.

Last edited by BedingBedang on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember Empty

Back to top Go down

We should all remember
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: "Happy Hunting Ground" :: Happy Hunting Ground-
Jump to: