The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spain for fucks sake!

Go down 
+9
MarquesdeSotero
Dr. Dreadloc
J4|V|3$
Sanderson_FIN
Firom
_spunk_
Manfred
San_Antonio
goldengold
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 am

trolling? stfu dude. i was gone for daYS............ YOUR PISSING ME OFF BECAUSE YOUR THE TROLLING ONE!
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:58 am

goldengold wrote:
Alan take this as an example Smile

san port
gold span

phinch ger
fritter otto
http://www.mediafire.com/?zcmvwhwjtfm

Should I post some replays of our epic mirrors Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:09 pm

just my opinion of how powerfull otto can be. sorry GEEZ!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Let me put it this way, u say spain not op, here's my 2 cents

1. with proper placement of merc's, spains skrims, musks, goons, art, lancers ect... range, siege, hand to hand is "OVERALL" way better than any civs

2. throw in the natives too on ande's as a plus

3. now compare them to Russia who most players consider "OP" ,lol just the team card of infrantry units speed is what players do not like, that is why players consider them "op", but every civ has team cards that benifit other civ just as greaty in other ways besides faster unit production, jeez.

compared to unit strength spain blows Russians away!

4. I play alot of games on Deccan map using russia and have faced spain and french alot, I have beaten french many times with russia but i notice it is alot harder to beat spain with Russia.

Bottom line spain is a great civ on andes and are very hard to beat, of course I am basing this on my experience against them, others may have better luck against them.

I do not really consider russia a op civ, just a good civ with 1 good team card, just some players do not like facing a faster civ.

I will consider french and japan above average civ due to the overall strengths of their units/eco, and which is why I feel spain is a above average civ compared to russia

I look at the overall strengths,weakness of military/ecomany of a civilization than just a few cards or units,lol.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 pm

I also like to add while I am on the abracadabra account I usually face every civ available just using the civs I have which are Britions, germany, Ports, and Otts, I just have european civs and I do not play warchief civ's often nor I play spain or dutch since I do not play them, they do not fit my style of play., and I am not allowed very often to use russia nor french since they are consider op.

so in a way I am the underdog going into a game with limited choices facing greater array of civs
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

and girls do not > turtles, turtling is another tactical game style, infact my style is using push and turtle in my advancements forward building in a game.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

well spain can be beat if u no how ,they are strong but not OP nowere near considered OP with native's its a different matter . as for russia they suck pretty bad imo their units are so weak , i try use them when eevr i can cause their fun to play but noone like instant spam
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 pm

I will list the diff of each unit range, siege and hand to hand bwtwwen french and spain, listing spain at semi full merc'ed.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
and girls do not > turtles, turtling is another tactical game style, infact my style is using push and turtle in my advancements forward building in a game.
I would take a girl over a turtle any day.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 pm

lol if i were you id take what i could get Wink
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 pm

lmao, like you're one to talk?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Men > Turtles > Girls > Microsoft Employees > Death, IMO!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:17 am

Brett wrote:
Men > Turtles > Girls > Microsoft Employees > Death, IMO!
I am pretty sure we could live without turtles, but without girls, thats another question...
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 pm

naww that aint even an option.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Firom wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I would take a any girl over a turtle any day.
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Firom wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I would take a any girl over a turtle any day.
He might be desperate for any girl
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Ryan1966/ugly-girl.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 am

Did I start this turtle thing? That means I can also stop it, right?
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 am

actually, it's a self-perpetuating cycle that you have set in motion. No one can stop it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

ive met enough foul mouthed "kids" who think they know everything about women but in reality they would run from the chance because thats what kids do. i think its comical to see what you guys write because it totally justifies the teaching or courtesy and respect of elders and women i have instilled in my son.

live and learn, gain some real experience and call me in about 5 years tell me how your making out. instead of making it sound like your conquest of women and dating and such, be truthfull instead of lying. half of you dont even know what the heck to do with their package. they treat their own body like an amusment park.

stick to game talk, your better at that kiddies.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Buck the System wrote:
ive met enough foul mouthed "kids" who think they know everything about women but in reality they would run from the chance because thats what kids do. i think its comical to see what you guys write because it totally justifies the teaching or courtesy and respect of elders and women i have instilled in my son.

live and learn, gain some real experience and call me in about 5 years tell me how your making out. instead of making it sound like your conquest of women and dating and such, be truthfull instead of lying. half of you dont even know what the heck to do with their package. they treat their own body like an amusment park.

mm, I really can't talk about this without telling you how stuck-up and "asshole" you come off as. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and shit-talking is a natural part of what most guys do with each other. Me and my friends shit-talk each other all the time, and we know it's not serious.

Maybe the age gap is messing with you here, but youth always had and always will have a different culture than their parents/elders. This is just simply due to the fact that culture changes, and older generations generally stay more in with their own culture than what is out there among young people.

Besides that, bragging about having sex with/making out with/how hot/etc a girl/guy is fucking common in both male and female culture these days.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

mm, I really can't talk about this without telling you how stuck-up and "asshole" you come off as. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and shit-talking is a natural part of what most guys do with each other. Me and my friends shit-talk each other all the time, and we know it's not serious.

Maybe the age gap is messing with you here, but youth always had and always will have a different culture than their parents/elders. This is just simply due to the fact that culture changes, and older generations generally stay more in with their own culture than what is out there among young people.

Besides that, bragging about having sex with/making out with/how hot/etc a girl/guy is fucking common in both male and female culture these days.

Common is vulgar.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm

buzz, why do you keep complaining about "kids". you act like youve seen it all or some shit. youre like 40 dude, unfortunately for the rest of the world barely over halfway through your life. my grandpa is 82 and a WW2 veteran and he doesn't complain about other generations, so i dont know what gives you the right to.

like brett said talking about that kind of thing is really common in our culture currently and if you dont like it no ones making you participate. i dislike plenty of things people say/do, but i dont go find a group of those people and complain to them about it.

one thing i have always hated is the whole "respect your elders for being elders". thats basically saying, "good job not being dead". i respect people based off what theyve done, thus why i respect my grandfather, parents, my older cousins, etc, but not you. you have not earned any respect whatsoever. saying you should repect someone just because of their age would also imply that i should respect people like Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Il, and anyone else born before 1994...which is BS
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm

and the funny thing is the one suffering from senile dementia up there says all that^^ and then plenty of times hes run his mouth about all the imagination chicks hes apparently got wiv.. fuckin retarddd and you try n aim that at me ? cause i will go back to the simple fact.. boiz wid foreign accents get pussy. i have a foreign accent to these canadians. see where im goin buzz??
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

I buy my pussy at the 5 and dime store......

they have a pet store there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain for fucks sake!   Spain for fucks sake! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain for fucks sake!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next