The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master

Go down 
+4
_spunk_
Sanderson_FIN
goldengold
no rush general
8 posters
AuthorMessage
no rush general

3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master Empty
PostSubject: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am

Due to lack of new recordings I shall provide one. There hasn't been a decent 3v3 posted for weeks.

Very long game.

Map: Texas

Civs: France India Portugal vs Russia Britain Portugal

Download game here.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:35 am

Lol you think this game is decent?

No one wants to watch some 1st lieus lame OP.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 am

uuh captain trash talking 1st luits...
it's texas "goldie", it's a change, it's worth posting.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:08 am

i agree with golden girl
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
uuh captain trash talking 1st luits...
it's texas "goldie", it's a change, it's worth posting.

Give me a clean account so i can get to my full potential!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm

u are at your full potential u noob surprised u even made it to cpt
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:43 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:57 pm

I disagree with golden, I think golden is a good player, yet, their are alot of 1st liets who are very good players too. some Liets will jump into any fray, disregarding their team mates and their rank, that usually keeps them between rank level 24 to 27, some could hit major if they team correctly.

I been team with simular rankers and beaten level 28 plus team mates. I think me and you did in the past gold.

There are alot of smurfs lately, they are either top players starting new account or bad players bashing for false rank.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

None of those players are smurfs, and they're all going to be terrible. Besides that, panmaster is nothing but an overranked noob-basher. I can't see any reason to watch a game like this, except for laughing at it.

I have better non-andes games saved from my days in TGR...
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 pm

that game was embarassing to watch.

red failed as russia. got through 1 layer of wall with opris? and he had spies so he should have seen the place with only 2 layers. also sucks at forward basing and building things that aren't musks

pink evidently only knew how to spam gens

blue seriously did almost nothing. just sat at his base after opris died

purple built way to many elephants and not near enough infantry, but idk how good he would actually be if he wasn't doubled because of the aforementioned blue

i also dont know how good yellow(brit) was because he didnht really have to do anything but spam at purple because of blue not being there

teal pretty much just spammed cannons, which would have cost him considering hey werent at all protected, except he was saved by the other team sucking so bad
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
that game was embarassing to watch.

red failed as russia. got through 1 layer of wall with opris? and he had spies so he should have seen the place with only 2 layers. also sucks at forward basing and building things that aren't musks

pink evidently only knew how to spam gens

blue seriously did almost nothing. just sat at his base after opris died

purple built way to many elephants and not near enough infantry, but idk how good he would actually be if he wasn't doubled because of the aforementioned blue

i also dont know how good yellow(brit) was because he didnht really have to do anything but spam at purple because of blue not being there

teal pretty much just spammed cannons, which would have cost him considering hey werent at all protected, except he was saved by the other team sucking so bad

Red just let the oprichniks die because there were too many walls to destroy anyway and they were probably intended mainly as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 pm

well he easily could have gotten in through the middle area between blue and purple. thier walls couldnt join and each only had 2 walls protecting thier eco
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
u are at your full potential u noob surprised u even made it to cpt

3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 am

Brett wrote:
None of those players are smurfs, and they're all going to be terrible. Besides that, panmaster is nothing but an overranked noob-basher. I can't see any reason to watch a game like this, except for laughing at it.

I have better non-andes games saved from my days in TGR...
oh god save us.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

no rush general wrote:
Due to lack of new recordings I shall provide one. There hasn't been a decent 3v3 posted for weeks.
oh, I'm sorry, was me, kerknoob, and bb vs iangel, Ivan, and buzz just so much worse than your lieut op laming match? My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master   3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master Empty

Back to top Go down

3vs3 - Coniaric, Stahli, Passa vs Dejonk, wilf12, master
Page 1 of 1