The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"

Go down 
+9
Sanderson_FIN
Phinchen
Liberache
_spunk_
goldengold
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Brett
J4|V|3$
MrFreeze
13 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFreeze

Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" Empty
PostSubject: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/buzzd%20vs%20kerk.age3Yrec

Learn to push Buzz and not to buy spies when the other guy is maxed on army with overpop units. Those comp stomp booms haven't been paying off in 1v1s have they? I think it's funny that after the game you you still claimed to be better than me. I wish I had a screen shot of all the trash you talked before the game on how you were going to own me. lol! Cant wait to hear all of the excuses on this one.

Please stick in your 1st lt league with insaneclowndeck and those guys.

PS. This screen shot was for you goldie gold : )

Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" Buzz%20d%20stfu
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

kerk you nub. i told you before you played that game to take screens of his inevitable trash talking, rude, and bragging messages before the game
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 pm

oh and your base walls still suck Razz
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Watched it, yet another example of Buzz_D failing.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 am

Oh lord. It took you 16 minutes to kill him?!!!!!
Joke joke!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 am

i didnt want to talk......you did all the talking. i didnt want to talk, i just wanted to play.

i said 2 words GREEN UP.

this was after you saying mirror mirror mirror. and other b,s too. this is the first time youve ever beat me so congrats. just like i said ingame.

im a humble person with a simple life meaning i carry myself with alot of respect for others and elders esspecially. that being said, i was taught by my mommie(shes my god) to be humble in winning as losing. i used it all my life.

when i beat you i didnt run here and post it......did i?

its ok though idc because ive been gone so long and recent computer builds have kept me away. sure its expected for anyone who hasnt played this game/mode to have the common speed needed. hey im just lil slow atm. see you guys online.

i dont know why you guys act like tools here. maybe thats why you get banned. just chill relax.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 am

im down for this match up again. me zzz german's u the mighty brits lets do it kerk
Back to top Go down
Liberache

Liberache

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am

hi im new and i want to see this game you say of.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:16 am

Kerk the noob.
Bashed him BADLY than anyone ever else. Sorry Kerk, old childy man, but you have right no chance against me, or my germans.
Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" Screen8ls
Our Britking had 1550 Points^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 am

win some lose some.....thats life. or thats game.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 am

who named him brit king? I'd give that matchup a try
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Wait till Brett see this. Then he will call Kerk the winner because ur wood to low Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm

how many German words are just English words spelled differently or with stuff added on? i see "Imperialzeitalter" "Taktik" and "imperiale Kanone"
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" Dim10

losses come when u dont expect them
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Wulff wrote:
Wait till Brett see this. Then he will call Kerk the winner because ur wood to low Very Happy

No? Kerk lost that one fair-and-square, with no shadow of a doubt. I'm not stupid, I'm just not so set in my ways as to believe that games are 100% won b/c someone has some map control and a terribly distributed economy... I actually see possibilities -.-
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
erik_kire

erik_kire

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:45 am

I dont know about that map, german are pretty slow in non andes maps and + ozarks has that seminole natives which greatly increases the arrow units like the longbowmen which is a pretty big advantage too, kerk did a good job controlling the map though.

And i think brits have a good chance vs germans in andes even with natives, just gotta figure them out Wink
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:43 am

Yea Seminoles are crazy for longbows but I don't think the map had them in this particular game (aren't Cherokee the most common Ozark natives?) as you can see some Cheynnes on the screenshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"   Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub" Empty

Back to top Go down

Buzz D's greatness. Buzz D's OP Germans vs Kerk "the nub"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: