The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ Empty
PostSubject: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//BB_Erik_vs_Kerk_Pi.age3Yrec

Map: Andes

Erik_Kire : Spain
Bedingbedang : German

vs

Pept: Spain
_Pi : Brits

Fun fight.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:34 am

Not really. I wish I had 2 natives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 am

is this a rematch of the other one recently posted?
Back to top Go down
erik_kire

erik_kire

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Nah this is a better one, kerk wanted a spanish mirror and so i gave it to him, he was using natives though, i wasnt still didnt change a thing xD
I think bed did awesome at some point at the end when he was fighting both PI and kerk.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

erik_kire wrote:
Nah this is a better one, kerk wanted a spanish mirror and so i gave it to him, he was using natives though, i wasnt still didnt change a thing xD
I think bed did awesome at some point at the end when he was fighting both PI and kerk.

Yep, if anyone got ''smashed'' and ''hammered'', its both Pi and Kerk in this one game, because we won it more decisively than they did the rematch.

Last edited by BedingBedang on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Buck the System wrote:
is this a rematch of the other one recently posted?

Both games were played yesterday night, this one being the first. They were both nice fights as well.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:39 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
erik_kire wrote:

Yep, if anyone got ''smashed'' and ''hammered'', its both Pi and Kerk in this one game, because we won it more decisively than they did the rematch.

Um, no. We made a stupid mistake on game 1 and it cost us the game. I out-microed Erik and you drained to absolute shit against Kerk. Don't even get me started on how you had almost no food in literally 4 minutes of fighting.

We should've given me nats or lined Kerk up against you, then we could've changed the out-come. But we didn't, so we lost.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Brett wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
erik_kire wrote:

Um, no. We made a stupid mistake on game 1 and it cost us the game. I out-microed Erik and you drained to absolute shit against Kerk. Don't even get me started on how you had almost no food in literally 4 minutes of fighting.

We should've given me nats or lined Kerk up against you, then we could've changed the out-come. But we didn't, so we lost.

Ok, you lost the first one only because of your mistake, and we got owned the 2nd one. N1.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Which is true, if you look at this game it's a simple matter of we fucked up on who was going to use nats. Second one was domination.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Nah, we fucked up on who use natives in the second one Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 am

erik_kire wrote:
hes a trooper. doesnt complain much and unfortuanatly the guys here talk bad sometimes about him like me but we keep on truckin.

nj.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm

You two also share another thing in common: You're both very egotistical, but in denial about it.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Brett wrote:
You two also share another thing in common: You're both very egotistical, but in denial about it.

Laughable. Get off yourrself PI. You are Mr. Denial in person. Again, just read up your own posts above and see for yourself who's confused about not giving credit vs being egoistical. I always thought you are somewhat intelligent, with an absolutely shit judgement. I aint the one here taking myself sooooo seriously, and distributing blames and publically tagging people's personalities.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Brett wrote:

Laughable. Get off yourrself PI. You are Mr. Denial in person. Again, just read up your own posts above and see for yourself who's confused about not giving credit vs being egoistical. I always thought you are somewhat intelligent, with an absolutely shit judgement. I aint the one here taking myself sooooo seriously, and distributing blames and publically tagging people's personalities.

Oh come on, that you even have to respond like THAT is proof enough of my statement. I'm just stating me & Kerk's opinions, if you get overly serious about this game, it only proves my point further.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Brett wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
Brett wrote:

Oh come on, that you even have to respond like THAT is proof enough of my statement. I'm just stating me & Kerk's opinions, if you get overly serious about this game, it only proves my point further.

You dont even look at yourself. You made a game related conversation into a personal one calling us egoistical and in denial. You wouldnt worth a penny as a shrink, even for my dog, so stop talking about people like you know them better than they do. And to state Kerk's opinion wont change anything, except that you like to aim under the belt.

And fyi, someone throwing names then answering ''oh come on'' is just a douche bag little piece of shit. You aint worth a discussion untill you grow up.

Last edited by BedingBedang on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 am

its true pi. i think kerks mouse is stuck in pi's butt. then he needs to fish it out everytime he responds.

i fly solo for the most part around here,maybe you should do the same. if your posting, post for yourself.....i dont think its smart to convey other oppinions through your posts.

pi= Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_   BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_ Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingBedang, Erik_Kire vs Pept, Pi_
Page 1 of 1