The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AngVanD vs HidEptIng

Go down 
+7
Dr. Dreadloc
Sanderson_FIN
BedingBedang
Knight_br
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
J4|V|3$
Firom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firom

AngVanD vs HidEptIng Empty
PostSubject: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/25/2455849/AngVanD%20vs%20HidEptIng.age3Yrec
Hidan - India
Pept - Spain
BedingBedang- Portugal

vs

iAngel - England
BuZz_D - Germany
Gran_Dead - Germany

Lasted to about 46:30, watch if you care to. Not much to see here.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 am

well yeah those teams are ridiculously unfair, you've got a nub, a 1st lieut and 1 pro v you and 2 other pros. what did you expect
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 am

hmm ima call iangel the nub buzz the 1st lt and gran dead the pro?
Back to top Go down
Knight_br

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:

scratch
pept with spain is pro too?? 21

gonna watch
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:38 am

Knight_br wrote:

scratch
pept with spain is pro too?? 21

gonna watch

He did good actually.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:41 am

iAngel's actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 am

ivan is not team player again. its allmost like hes fking around like nightscream used to do in our clan games.

never ever should the furthest from the natives defend them........especially when ivan had spys. he just played solo.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 pm

yes nightscream went nuts in trt games but it was mostly all in good fun. he came up big for the important games, as does ivan to a lesser extent maybe, seeing how many port mirrors he seems to lose in spite of having a very strong supremacy skill set.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 pm

yeah angels good. i was referring to him as the first lieut
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

night made all games fun.. just cause he had a crazy style that no1 else did..
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm

those were some kool games back then................
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 am

yea i guess. he allways had the mentallity of 1 civ mass 1 unit protected by 1 civ massing 1 unit. lol was more fun then anythng....the games were never competetive for the most part.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:51 pm

mostly bcuz he usually refused to build walls..
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Do you guys have some old records from this old games ??
Would be fun to watch them today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 am

i have 2 games from back in the day. ones here called "blast from the past" and i have an old HDD that i just found an oldie of me, starman555 vs tonyTgreatest and kmp spammalot.

they had so many cows it was ridiculous and starman wasnt ready at 40 and was slacking terribly. i think it was a chinafrench vs brit french. ended up being a long game but in the end we lost. just too much eco/spam of gends vs starmans halbs was just useless.

illpost it if you guys want.

so it was

buzz-starman vs tonyTgreatest and kmp-spammalot. *cant retrieve files at file den anymore* i was going to move everything from file den today to mediafire but i went to fileden and everythings gone. dam what a bummer, i had lots of stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 pm

there used to be recordings, they probably still were on the old now-hacked site : ) i could go through my fileden but i think allbinx posted all the greatest ones so i wouldn't have them :S and can they even be viewed anymore?
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:28 pm

i dont see how everybody used to loose to those guys. me and erik destroyed them in like 10 minutes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 am

i dont see how everybody used to loose to those guys. me and erik destroyed them in like 10 minutes!
lol they didnt beat everyone. san asked for old game and i thought i had that one. it still played fine when i looked at it after the last patch so that isnt a problem with old recordings.

the game i mentioned was one of many i played vs them and no way they beat everyone. your allways so quick to point out what you remember as a drubbing of an opponent but you were not immune to losing badly dude. ive seen you fail misserably in our old clan games then quit. lol! all the best players lose when they make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:27 pm

hah when have i ever said i didnt loose? everybodys failed miserably in at least a couple games, and to be honest , YOU have failed in more games then anybody! and most have been 1v1 so its ALL your fault afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 am

lol your wrong bro. my lowest acct win% is with buzz_d. the acct became targeted with cheating and other b.s towards me. you know like peeps walling your tc or just quiting at 2;01.(pi) all my other acccts i believe are well over 80% wins percentage except buzz and the other one similar in name.

so of the 8 accts. i have 2 are in the 50 percent win range.

all others are into the80's- 90's. 1 account i lagged out 1 time for the 1 lose on that account. so its like 95%
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm

who gives a shit?? aint that a 2ndLT thing to do? - bragging and thinking a high win rate makes you good? % means nufin, the only way that wud be impressing in the LEAST is if those accounts were lvl 40+ wid less than say 15 games played. if not, no body cares. your a joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 am

its not bragging when 6 of 8 accts are decayed to 1st lts. those accts have been decayed for allmost 1.5 years. even longer probly.

between smurfs and everyones accts have decayed, its no wonder why even the lts. are good enough to beat ranks way above their own.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 pm

The 1st lts still suck, have always sucked and will always suck. The "Captains/Majors" still suck, have always sucked and will always suck. They play the same noobs over-and-over. When you actually challenge them, they run away.

There's very few players active on ESO who are competitive, and even fewer who are consistently competitive. There's even fewer who could be competitive, and actually take some time to improve.

Rank is fucking worthless, you can't judge skill by pixelpoints. It's just a mathematical formula that tries to "accurately" judge skill, and PR sucks balls at that. On top of that, win percentage means absolute shit. If I played nothing but conscripts, I'd get a win percentage of 100% for sure. All a high win percentage tells me is you've beat some morons fairly consistently.

(By the way, I hope you're not "TheMan85" with 90% win/PR 33. Because I have a recording of me smurfing him with a level 17 HC and smashing him in 4 mins)
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:36 pm

ranking means nothing (smurfing, noob bashing, point trading, decay etc)
win percent means nothing (smurfing, noob bashing, reset statistics, etc)
games won/lost means nothing (smurfing, noob bashing, reset statistics, cheating, etc)
medals mean nothing (cheating, point trading, etc)

basically statistics are almost worthless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 am

your abosolutly true, and i completely agree.

what i dont agree with is brett thinking he knows who and rank. lmfao

so from what i just read from the knucklehead with the fail avatar.

its all correct so when it comes down to just playing and having fun, youll need to worry if pi makes it on your team because he will eventually fail and then quit/oos/pull the plug. or just cheat his own team by walling the towncenter or some b.s like that. allmost all the recordings done recently its him quiting or pulling the plug. have fun playing with this kid. i know i wont ever be on his team. thank god!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng Empty

Back to top Go down

AngVanD vs HidEptIng
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: