The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Record-shattering British Boom, 3080

Go down 
+7
Sanderson_FIN
Dr. Dreadloc
carl
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
goldengold
J4|V|3$
Brett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I am trulysorry but land crap is worthless as a tit on a boar hog.

Any good boomer "NEVER" use quick fix cards, esp Otts, yea they do not have many good cards anyways, do not have a whole deck really. So some throws in cheap trick cards, which is lame no matter.

if u use 3vil card and wood crates for an early age 3 takes away important eco cards for the overall boom.

NO ONE can ever change my mind about "useless cheap crap cards", it does not impress nor show real Booming skills.

There is no set in stone ways to do great booms with any civ, it all depends on what fits them and their style.

Some players has been bitch'n about how many eco cards has been used in British booms, to be truthful, its the matter on the player if they want to take advantage of eco cards available or if they want to leave a few out to better their military overall.

How many players know that when herding the less they have on the hunt or their livestock leds to greater waste, once a hunt or livestock is slaughtered they start depleting slowly. saying 2 to 3 on a hunt gathers more food from it than would just 1 vil would.

I had a chart at one time about aoe3 ecomany stats for hunts, mines, pens ,farms, plantations at each stage with each upgrades.

It like seeing a brit deck with a trade and they have 20% wood card or wood trickle also...thats a good sign to get the fuck away from that game if thats who's left to team with ya,lol.
dont be sorry. no need for that. ITS A CARD omg. ive shown you guys before land grab has its usefullness. maybe i use it in the lesser civs that also have a fur trade of some sort. usually gold or food to wood are the civs i use it with. remeber i use dutch otto alot and for years they were useless until i tried my ways for the extra eco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

dude, wheres your recoring? this might be the shortest lived boom on the site. just wanted to see comparative stats but the nub stopped hosting the file.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Buck the System wrote:
dude, wheres your recoring? this might be the shortest lived boom on the site. just wanted to see comparative stats but the nub stopped hosting the file.

Mediafire nuked it for me. I don't really care enough to register, so it nukes them after a period of inactivity. If anyone cares, I'll stop being lazy and register, then reupload my files.
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
haha i did carl but it broke, then i lost it, now found it again.. just abit careless Razz and hell i wasnt talking about more than most people on this game! im talkin more than most ppl in general.. for my age at least Wink

Keep dreaming, keep dreaming... Smile Don't force me to go over to Canada and teach you how it's done with girls Wink
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

your alone-on-a-hill style?
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
worthless as a tit on a boar hog.

hahahahahaha im sorry but thats just hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:58 am

why is that hilarious. dr.d has good intentions but land grab beats any boom except for the fur trade of france its no use.

all other useless wood trade civs it "has to be used" to get the most from your civ. i went ahead and did my own land grab with brits and i think 80-15-90. beats anything they all have shown. the jokes on all you.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 am

Buck the System wrote:
why is that hilarious. dr.d has good intentions but land grab beats any boom except for the fur trade of france its no use.

all other useless wood trade civs it "has to be used" to get the most from your civ. i went ahead and did my own land grab with brits and i think 80-15-90. beats anything they all have shown. the jokes on all you.

Lol bullshit. 80-15-90? BullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiÅt.

kerk the 'best' britzør cant even beat my boom, doubt you can.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

i lol at them resource's aswell. i mean im sure i could get that with 15% handicap. dont talk about it prove it
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 pm

i too am gonna have to throw out the bullshit
Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 Unbranded-bullshit-stamp
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

oh and Dr.D is right. land crap IS useless. i just found the way he phrased that comical
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
i too am gonna have to throw out the bullshit
Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 Unbranded-bullshit-stamp
+1 lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 am

oh the spinning wheel goes round and round. doesnt all this seem all too familiar? i spoke before the german, otto, dutch booms and everyone said bs bs bs bs. lol

then what happened? i showed you cream of the crop booms for them civs no one ever believed. now here its all happening again.

do i need to prove it? i dont think so because youll all cry and come up with some other moronic comment.

its done dudes and dudettes.

land grab owns non landgrab decks, if you know the correct timings and recourse that building costs, then built at blinging speed by 1 single villager makes all the difference. now you know......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am

I'd always favor a military card over landcrap. ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 am

Buck the System wrote:
oh the spinning wheel goes round and round. doesnt all this seem all too familiar? i spoke before the german, otto, dutch booms and everyone said bs bs bs bs. lol

then what happened? i showed you cream of the crop booms for them civs no one ever believed. now here its all happening again.

do i need to prove it? i dont think so because youll all cry and come up with some other moronic comment.

land grab owns non landgrab decks, if you know the correct timings and recourse that building costs, then built at blinging speed by 1 single villager makes all the difference. now you know......... lol!

then show us this boom . see the reason why u get so much crap is because u talk so much of it yet u dont back it up. im sure landgrab gets u an extra 40 k resources. 80-15-90 LMFAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:

thank god you stopped bragging about your non-existent india.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm

i notice his all food no wood nor coin aztec boom isnt mentioned either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:31 am

i only mentioned the civs ive played for all the years. otto german dutch no one will beat the style and resource counts. those recordings have been posted for long long time now.

i used india and aztec just this past 6months for a couple weeks to study there styles. yea i posted those games too and knew nothing about them.

that aztec boom is better than everyones except sandersons. and if you think its inferior we can play and ill use aztec with all that food and jag you to death. then youll cry that i move to much, garenteed!

the india boom i posted was the jump start all you nubs needed to get your own style. i see lots of india players still to this day not utilizing the benefits that the civ is giving them i regards to xp from the shrines. lol everyone uses them just cause they are available but thats not why its there......its there for you to get all your cards sent before 40. scratch lol!

i know for a fact id own hidan in an india mirror thats why he avoids me when i invite him. loser
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 am

Buck the System wrote:
i only mentioned the civs ive played for all the years. otto german dutch no one will beat the style and resource counts. those recordings have been posted for long long time now.

i used india and aztec just this past 6months for a couple weeks to study there styles. yea i posted those games too and knew nothing about them.

that aztec boom is better than everyones except sandersons. and if you think its inferior we can play and ill use aztec with all that food and jag you to death. then youll cry that i move to much, garenteed!

the india boom i posted was the jump start all you nubs needed to get your own style. i see lots of india players still to this day not utilizing the benefits that the civ is giving them i regards to xp from the shrines. lol everyone uses them just cause they are available but thats not why its there......its there for you to get all your cards sent before 40. scratch lol!

i know for a fact id own hidan in an india mirror thats why he avoids me when i invite him. loser
lmao, never seen ya invite me.
What is this about shrines with India? And xp? Want me to rec one without goraksha? It will probably be even higher, since the piece of crap is bugged and didn't add anything to the boom. In total, it saved me 500 food. OH EM GEE
Maybe I should just smash your crap boom even harder? lmao
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Buck the System wrote:

wtf u mean except sandy's?? i mean my booms just as good as sandy's thats for sure, and my booms aint even that good. i no for a fact id own u in an aztec mirror , there's not much u can do running about hitting 30k hitpoint walls with jags is there
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:30 pm

lol, just did the med boom that I do for team games where alan whines. 2614. STILL beat buzz's top score, doing a somewhat experimental boom, with shit placements.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

and San_A's boom beat every1s aztec boom..

and okay if you want credit for all the "best booms" which right now NOBODY is giving you, then do all the same booms in a real game and dont give us that bullshit 'i dont have to prove anything to you nubs' cause no1's buying it, we all kno you just suck as at booming in reality
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 pm

"invalid or deleted file" lol its gone already brett. you should really just make an account at 1 of those places
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
"invalid or deleted file" lol its gone already brett. you should really just make an account at 1 of those places

Just use the link I sent you.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

except you never sent me one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record-shattering British Boom, 3080   Record-shattering British Boom, 3080 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Record-shattering British Boom, 3080
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next