The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso

Go down 
+4
Manfred
_spunk_
Dr. Dreadloc
goldengold
8 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso Empty
PostSubject: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 pm

creepy-otto
gold-ger

dewinner-ger
huso-brit

Might have been different if i have the natives.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yyzb0mzz2ig
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I like to know who Huso is...I play a game on painted dessert against him...on march 6, I knew that both of them were smurfs ,plus they knew me but i didnt know them. durring the game my little boy got hurt , I tried pausing to help him, but someone on their team kept unpausing, inbetween that my base was getting destroyed and invaded when i was trying to help my son. that was very fuck up on their side, Talk all the shit you want that, ,acting like it was already game over, was funny, you sure did not show any razzle dazzle from either of you guys, my partner was already inside huso base, i got spies eary on and saw Huso go all grendiers to rush middle, that was stop because i already told my mate what was going to happen, so he plan for it and was already destryed his major base walls before Huso regrouped, so who was getting "who" I will remember that shit whenever "if" "when" we play again, do not think if something comes up that you need to pause...."NEVER"!

and sorry to my mate, I quit because to me that was distasteful and a noob thing to do to me, I would never unpaused on a person if they needed a break for something...sad...If thats how you have to rank up your smurf account then thats pretty sad...

If you think your all that! bring that team again and I pick me a mate and you can "TRY" that again....
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 pm

yer thats them alright complete fags. only thing they're basically good at is walling
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
yer thats them alright complete fags. only thing they're basically good at is walling

Watch the rec, just wall as much as them
and they are pretty fucked.
I most likely would have pwned dewinner if i had the natives.

2 hour game though :/
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm

only thing is walling? xd they are both from 9aces man we did win that often vs w3w and trt cant count xd and u always complain about xd...

dewinner ftw xd if u had natives the otto would have fucked up. goldie u are not even a bit as good as dewinner...its not even the whole fighting like a tree at one spot, its a basic tactic. but u will flame more and more.

@dread : were your opponents huso and chillkröte_? ...didnt even know that dr.dread plays xd...we have lot of good players.

and if we dont have enough we fight together with gnre and pwn you guys too....german players ftw!
whole comm only says what they WOULD do but they dont.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
only thing is walling? xd they are both from 9aces man we did win that often vs w3w and trt cant count xd and u always complain about xd...

dewinner ftw xd if u had natives the otto would have fucked up. goldie u are not even a bit as good as dewinner...its not even the whole fighting like a tree at one spot, its a basic tactic. but u will flame more and more.

@dread : were your opponents huso and chillkröte_? ...didnt even know that dr.dread plays xd...we have lot of good players.

and if we dont have enough we fight together with gnre and pwn you guys too....german players ftw!
whole comm only says what they WOULD do but they dont.

Lol I'll try and fight him on orinoco then where his walling wont save him and he cant run away.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

Can we cut this bullshit of someone who uses more strategy is "better" at this game than someone who doesn't? Goldengold is an excellent aggressive player and a good heads up fighter (most of the time). On the other hand, your clan is primarily tacticians. You focus on out-manuveuring and out-thinking your opponents instead of out-fighting them.

You're very good at it, I'll admit. It's a perfectly valid way to win, and it's fine if that's how you want to play every single game. But stop acting like you're more skilled because you win more. You guys usually loose horribly or play like total crap in straight 1v1's, because that isn't your playstyle.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 am

Yes it was Huso and chillkrote who unpause on me 4 to 5 times while i try to get to my son who got hurt....very noobish act.

I will add that goldengold is a hell of a person and a great player, if you add any 2 of these players with him, Sanderson Fin , U of A, savory Beef, Kerk, Pi, Tomo Tanker, you will see a force you might find hard to beat.......
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am

Brett wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

Can we cut this bullshit of someone who uses more strategy is "better" at this game than someone who doesn't? Goldengold is an excellent aggressive player and a good heads up fighter (most of the time). On the other hand, your clan is primarily tacticians. You focus on out-manuveuring and out-thinking your opponents instead of out-fighting them.

You're very good at it, I'll admit. It's a perfectly valid way to win, and it's fine if that's how you want to play every single game. But stop acting like you're more skilled because you win more. You guys usually loose horribly or play like total crap in straight 1v1's, because that isn't your playstyle.

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:38 am

okay...goldie may u play on ironoco next time vs them they are even as good as on andes there ...but on orinoco u should play vs Dewinner and Marvek together...

brett its okay^^
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:50 am

I love to play any of you guys on orinico 3v3 ,lol I have a 3 man team to face you, we see ya skills.
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm

I said to Huso, that he should stop unpausing game, but well you see ...
I have to say Huso is really bad today, but 3 or 4 months ago, he powned every pro with an other acc
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 pm

blablablabla fed up, too many players are saying i'm the best , i powned you on a smurf ahahha blablabla, if you are so good play on 1 acc.
Nano plz stop join my game and leave 2-3 min after.
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:22 pm

San_Antonio, im not saying that im the best lol, and the other thing i know that i had played vs as you were smurf. But the games werent that bad.
And i know Huso was very fucking good in the past.
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:25 pm

i play on 2 account San_Antonio and Enigmato, everybody knows that.
and i'm not saying you are the best i just don't like people who says that they owned sb on a smurf. that's all.
Back to top Go down
hilarion

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm

nano i play most of time with san, i dont think i never played u (with or against), but i saw u many times in my games and u always leave when room is full. I told san last time :the next time u join i boot u. i can do it or no it depends on my mood ... just telling u "dont be shy" clown
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm

I just play with People who I know Mad
And when someone join the game which I dont know, i will leave
But we can make a 1v1 when my PC is worm free Laughing
Back to top Go down
hilarion

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Come on how did u meet other people in aoe3 ???? U only play with ur neighbour and ur grand ma?!
anyway 1v1 is ok, i sometimes host 1v1 game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso   creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso Empty

Back to top Go down

creepyslash-goldengold V dewinner huso
Page 1 of 1