The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats

Go down 
+3
Dr. Dreadloc
BedingBedang
Brett
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats Empty
PostSubject: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?zxmqyrefmmm

After 2 months of rust, one warm up game versus GS and samwise12 in TR last night (with Germans XD), I decided to dick about and spend some time playing tonight.

The result, this game. Kerk & Me versus BB & Nomoregoats. Fuck if I know what the hell to say, watch it if you care.
Back to top Go down

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats Empty
PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 pm

This game was for you Goldie ! I spammed more natives than all of my other units combined! : )

The thing was, they were unupgraded... : /
lol! lol! lol!

Had more than 100 points less HP and half the hand attack. I was wondering what wasn't going right with you're spam tactic : )
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 am

Bah u smurfed so I didnt even know it was you. And i was playing with a random mate.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 am

thats nothing new for kerk, it isn't that he is so much better or greatly more skilled then whom he faces. But i know by experience that going into a game knowing who you are facing than going into it blindfolded results into 2 different sims and mind sets for booms and tactics. So I have notice if I am personally smurfed it throws me off my game plan and i usually muff shit up, I tend to concentrate harder and more detrimine to play at a higher level knowing who I most prepare for and what tactics i have to come up with that give me a better chance of winning. i do suffer from panic and stress disorder and it greatly depends what frame of mind i am at at the time if you smurf me or I throw a ass kiking your way!

There is a difference I feel about smurfing, one I have 2 accounts and I do not hide who I am in my second account, There are those players either acting like a regular pep or just being an asshole who smurfs because they know They might achieve a small advantage and some of these players has to continue to gain new accounts because players figures out by their booms and playing style who they are. The sad thing about some players who have smurf accounts or use another players account is their rep gets fuck up and no one wants to play with them due to being talk down too or slam on and they tend at times to screw up another players rep. They need to not care because it is not their account to begin with.

It does not matter who wins or loses that game, your skills not high enough to beat beding on a regular basics, depending who he partners with you be lucky to split it up. Hes not a noob, over the last 4 years he easilly one of the top 50 players who "EVER" pop a aoe3 disk in.

I may never say that about myself but I can put myself on the list of the all time 20 most "respected, noble and well-liked players of the game.... all you guys who shot me down, and disrespected me and call me noob can not say that about themselves- nuff said

I rather be on that list

I want to see lol! lol! lol! next time kerk gets smurfed recorded, then he see that it goes both ways,lol.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 am

Its ok, Kerk and Pi are good players. I didnt care losin either. Was just mentioning for the record, since I thought it was valuable information.

As for the boom strategy, dread is right. I went all eco + church with german and wasnt really caring. Then I played without native all game.

I noticed a good micro from the Ottoman. Well played.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 am

I am not trying to badger kerk nor PI, I like them as players and as a person, they never really have disrespected me. (kerk you have smurfed me a few times in the past without telling me who u were,you bitch,lol) What was posted and said made me think about smurfs in general.

I do not care if I play a smurf, its all part of the game, but if they are a friend of mine, I think they should inform me who they are out of respect, esp if they team with me, you play diferently with different players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 am

now this is way worse than i ever did/brag/bla bla bla. is GS and samwise12 still stuck up your ass to make you feel good. did you guys discuss APM.........lmfao............ Sleep

to even mention them is wicked funny. ask them if they remember "10" i bet they do. "10" helped pave the way for them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I am not trying to badger kerk nor PI, I like them as players and as a person, they never really have disrespected me. (kerk you have smurfed me a few times in the past without telling me who u were,you bitch,lol) What was posted and said made me think about smurfs in general.

I do not care if I play a smurf, its all part of the game, but if they are a friend of mine, I think they should inform me who they are out of respect, esp if they team with me, you play diferently with different players.
sorry dr.d they dont care about anyone but themselves.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
This game was for you Goldie ! I spammed more natives than all of my other units combined! : )

The thing was, they were unupgraded... : /
lol! lol! lol!

Had more than 100 points less HP and half the hand attack. I was wondering what wasn't going right with you're spam tactic : )

Excuses excuses!

PS I want a father son mirror game, brit mirror please !

Managed to score like 2420 the other day Smile
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:39 am

BedingBedang wrote:
Its ok, Kerk and Pi are good players. I didnt care losin either. Was just mentioning for the record, since I thought it was valuable information.

As for the boom strategy, dread is right. I went all eco + church with german and wasnt really caring. Then I played without native all game.

I noticed a good micro from the Ottoman. Well played.

Spam old man, spam!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Buck the System wrote:
now this is way worse than i ever did/brag/bla bla bla. is GS and samwise12 still stuck up your ass to make you feel good. did you guys discuss APM.........lmfao............ Sleep

to even mention them is wicked funny. ask them if they remember "10" i bet they do. "10" helped pave the way for them too.

I mentioned it 'cuz it was an entertaining game, I had fun playing with tenten123 and watching TV while we won versus two very talented supremacy players. Most supremacy players who are good actually do quite well in TR, they just don't know the unit usage at first. I'm not really bragging either, I just posted a fairly good game since no one is posting lately.

Also, me and GS don't really discuss APM or anything, we barely talk at all lol. The importance of APM and micro is brutally apparent in this game though, in a 20 minute period I only made 185 (IIRC) Abus, and still had like 30 or 40 left at the end. Keeping them alive saved me mountains of resources.

In addition, no one can really claim I smurfed this game, everyone know's alpha4 is me (and tenten123) lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

this was a decent game but beding just made/makes alot of mistakes usually.

sorry beding but this shouldnt have happened vs an otto. your best unit is your skirm and you barely made any. better vill deletion is needed at 39 mins to be better prepared because you save/use the dang uhlans. crazy man.....uhlans blow until fully upgraded then you would have been able to spam them later on with a better skirm based starting army. imo delete them uhlans, they are useless except for maybe keep 5.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 pm

bb forgot to build skirms me think's. constantly spamming uhlans into hussar's huge mistake. just constantly spamming without microing a thing was another
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:50 pm

And you guys watching and commenting on a game I didnt even care about is also a thing in its own. Sleep This game was not worth posting nor recording in the first place. I dunno why some people would mind taking time watching this. I barely knew my partner by his name only.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
And you guys watching and commenting on a game I didnt even care about is also a thing in its own. Sleep This game was not worth posting nor recording in the first place. I dunno why some people would mind taking time watching this. I barely knew my partner by his name only.

It was worth recording & posting, it's the only game between players above PR26 (me and you) to be posted on here in awhile. This site has been in a serious recording drought, and I played fairly well despite the total lack of practice. So it's worth watching for an example of fairly decent Ottoman play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Brett wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:

It was worth recording & posting, it's the only game between players above PR26 (me and you) to be posted on here in awhile. This site has been in a serious recording drought, and I played fairly well despite the total lack of practice. So it's worth watching for an example of fairly decent Ottoman play.
i actually have a few off of a old HDD that i watched again recently and got some good laughs.

one of them i was really suprized it came from like no where.....it was me and starman vs tonyTG and that chump french spam lamer kmp. they had a very strong cow boom and extreme amount of resources at 40. we basicly lost because starman wasnt ready until after 42 mins. it was frustrating but to see cow laming to the extent they did was impressive.

i also have one of me spanking skillz again for the 4th time. me 4-skillz 0 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 pm

i remember one time when i played a couple cow lamers who failed really bad. they somehow made waaaaaayyyyy too many cows to the point there their bases were full of them when we attacked at 40. they couldn't defend because the cows were in the way so we mortared the crap out of them. they lost with scores around 2600 lol.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 am

I always wonder from who kerk gets all those account santa affraid elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:24 pm

dont we all have 10+ accounts? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I do not over do it with brits anymore, I do not trade unless it would benifit whole team, mo matter the score at 40 it jumps first 5 min of game and I usually can maintain eco for duration of game, so eco not a problem,

I spend more time laying out walling and forward for at 40 than booming. establishing map control more important than boom
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 pm

well that's why u have 40 mins before u start to take care of your eco . map control aint gunan help u till after the 40mins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 am

i disagree there dr.d

at 40 mins the only map control you should be looking at is right where you are at that moment. sure you forward right there, but to change where your looking and start to try to gain map control, youll lose the forward where your army is. unless your very quick it wont happen.

on the other hand if you have a forward building civ like otto,india,iro,sioux,or russia its easy to get the control easier than with other civs not mentiond.

imo, just pay attention for the first 5-10 mins to your initial army. then make use of extra time and gain some map control. some civs are just ridiculous when they get map control like japan and ports with the morters is stupid. so if playing them, watch the mini map like a hawk and do not let them wall and spam single morters here and there. worst strat ever but lots of port lamers use this as their main way of siege without the use of normal siege units like infantry type.

HI
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 pm

At your age....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOld buzz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:08 am

<<<<<<<<<<<this better
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

If there's one thing white was always pro at, it was hawking the minimap and never letting a fly through. If he got map control you would really have to wrestle it from his grip. Depending on how serious I am about a game I can be the same way, sometimes I focus more and sometimes less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats Empty

Back to top Go down

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: