HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 GoodSpeed China 3363@40

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gs



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm

MAKE OUT WITH HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSwaMnXvbKs&feature=PlayList&p=0FDDAE2C38045DF0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=29
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:18 am

are you all whaco or what? i never ever said id use your build order. your build order isnt what gets you props here, its cow laming. thats all you did. i have been using a build order that is borderline between me, "using tricks" and help from an overlooked asset china gives 8 villages...........and yes i did get same score using sheep only.

wise up. i said id like to rip this into pieces but i dont want to let go what i know. i know by using them traditionally that there is a way to beat this easily but then the "cry babys" will come.

try building a base unlike you have to do in suppremacy then ill recognize your efforts. all you did was waste all out time because no walls means not having vills on food 24/7 lol
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 am

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!

I haven't even watched the recording.
Not that I care anyway. GS is nub < Sarcasm aswell BuZZ`d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:39 am

goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!

I haven't even watched the recording.
Not that I care anyway. GS is nub < Sarcasm aswell BuZZ`d
no lie bro, this is the worst embarrising moment on this site. the 40 mins wasted on this made me wonder its worth on here. just aweful. build something, a building, a wall, ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS MORE REALISTIC!
Back to top Go down
gs



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 am

actually the only thing i didn't build that i would build in a normal game is walls. idk what other building you missed?

and no you didn't beat this score, if you did you can post the rec. what i know for a fact though is that it's not possible to get this score without cows. and if you don't want to let go your incredible BO, you can post a screenshot can't you?

if i'd walled i would have maybe 20/30 points less, but no way more than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 am

gs wrote:
actually the only thing i didn't build that i would build in a normal game is walls. idk what other building you missed?

and no you didn't beat this score, if you did you can post the rec. what i know for a fact though is that it's not possible to get this score without cows. and if you don't want to let go your incredible BO, you can post a screenshot can't you?

if i'd walled i would have maybe 20/30 points less, but no way more than that
.
lol. hey do you know china can have "8" villages?

have you ever used the 8 villages strat? nope!

have you ever went imperial, and villed out by 19 mins with your strat? nope!

i will only speak of what i know bro......8 villages is possible. lol

because of this age 3 is easy and 3 tc up in 5 seconds = massive eco changes that even you cant comprehend without the use of cows.....foolish. i dont try to go out of my way to find/see/figure all these oddities out but i have and it makes huge differences in my booms than lots of other booms.

im sorry gs but you arent showing us anything. we know how to cow lame and not build walls........ scratch
Back to top Go down
gs



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am

apparently you don't.. no one ever got this high

clearly i sacrificed imperial time to get cows, and i only got 1 minute slower time with my cows fattened way further than they would be if you imperial in 18 mins without cows. this because you can already benefit from cows before imperial.

and who cares about 8 villages. not gonna waste a card on that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

sapikles

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 29
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

gs wrote:
apparently you don't.. no one ever got this high

clearly i sacrificed imperial time to get cows, and i only got 1 minute slower time with my cows fattened way further than they would be if you imperial in 18 mins without cows. this because you can already benefit from cows before imperial.

and who cares about 8 villages. not gonna waste a card on that

making cows before going imperial sounds like kerk brit idea with the sheeps anyway good boom =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!

I haven't even watched the recording.
Not that I care anyway. GS is nub < Sarcasm aswell BuZZ`d
no lie bro, this is the worst embarrising moment on this site. the 40 mins wasted on this made me wonder its worth on here. just aweful. build something, a building, a wall, ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS MORE REALISTIC!

Buzz you are seriously the biggest tool. You remind me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite, although unlike him, you were never good at anything.

You talk so much crap about other ppls booms yet you can't beat them (on top of the fact that you can't win real games and say it was your kid playing LMFAO ) ? I'm still waiting for your epic no cow brit boom. Oh right, you cried like a little girl to the mods and had the thread deleted b/c no one wanted to see your trash boom.

GS can boom like Whoa and he beat your China boom so why dont you just STFU and take your peg leg back to your mom's basement and start looking for employment.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:02 am

Buck the System wrote:
lol. hey do you know china can have "8" villages?

have you ever used the 8 villages strat? nope!

have you ever went imperial, and villed out by 19 mins with your strat? nope!

i will only speak of what i know bro......8 villages is possible. lol

because of this age 3 is easy and 3 tc up in 5 seconds = massive eco changes that even you cant comprehend without the use of cows.....foolish. i dont try to go out of my way to find/see/figure all these oddities out but i have and it makes huge differences in my booms than lots of other booms.

im sorry gs but you arent showing us anything. we know how to cow lame and not build walls........ scratch
GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Tai-chi-too-much-emphasis-on-energy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
lol. hey do you know china can have "8" villages?

have you ever used the 8 villages strat? nope!

have you ever went imperial, and villed out by 19 mins with your strat? nope!

i will only speak of what i know bro......8 villages is possible. lol

because of this age 3 is easy and 3 tc up in 5 seconds = massive eco changes that even you cant comprehend without the use of cows.....foolish. i dont try to go out of my way to find/see/figure all these oddities out but i have and it makes huge differences in my booms than lots of other booms.

im sorry gs but you arent showing us anything. we know how to cow lame and not build walls........ scratch
GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Tai-chi-too-much-emphasis-on-energy

LOL we got that picture in our textbook for science in school. The book is from 1999, Public schools FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!

I haven't even watched the recording.
Not that I care anyway. GS is nub < Sarcasm aswell BuZZ`d
no lie bro, this is the worst embarrising moment on this site. the 40 mins wasted on this made me wonder its worth on here. just aweful. build something, a building, a wall, ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS MORE REALISTIC!

Buzz you are seriously the biggest tool. You remind me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite, although unlike him, you were never good at anything.

You talk so much crap about other ppls booms yet you can't beat them (on top of the fact that you can't win real games and say it was your kid playing LMFAO ) ? I'm still waiting for your epic no cow brit boom. Oh right, you cried like a little girl to the mods and had the thread deleted b/c no one wanted to see your trash boom.

GS can boom like Whoa and he beat your China boom so why dont you just STFU and take your peg leg back to your mom's basement and start looking for employment.
dude wtf is your malfunction? id out run you anyday with this leg thats the funny thing. also i live in the boonies. my parents live in a rich suburb of boston......what are you not ever understanding? you and that bald fking head of yours should wise up........to this day youve never beat me. every time ive beat you, you have made excuses.......dude your not in my league. when will you get this through your full fledged forhead?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!

I haven't even watched the recording.
Not that I care anyway. GS is nub < Sarcasm aswell BuZZ`d
no lie bro, this is the worst embarrising moment on this site. the 40 mins wasted on this made me wonder its worth on here. just aweful. build something, a building, a wall, ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS MORE REALISTIC!

Buzz you are seriously the biggest tool. You remind me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite, although unlike him, you were never good at anything.

You talk so much crap about other ppls booms yet you can't beat them (on top of the fact that you can't win real games and say it was your kid playing LMFAO ) ? I'm still waiting for your epic no cow brit boom. Oh right, you cried like a little girl to the mods and had the thread deleted b/c no one wanted to see your trash boom.

GS can boom like Whoa and he beat your China boom so why dont you just STFU and take your peg leg back to your mom's basement and start looking for employment.
dude wtf is your malfunction? id out run you anyday with this leg thats the funny thing. also i live in the boonies. my parents live in a rich suburb of boston......what are you not ever understanding? you and that bald fking head of yours should wise up........to this day youve never beat me. every time ive beat you, you have made excuses.......dude your not in my league. when will you get this through your full fledged forhead?

LOL ! Rich suburb ? You look like trailor trash man.


And I look hott with a shaved head : )
Theres a difference in being bald and choosing to save my head : )

Just like theres a difference in you wanting a job, but still don't have the skills to get one : )

Dont hate me cuz you aint me : )
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:16 pm

I live in the place where the government placed all the druggies in the 1970's.


rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!

I haven't even watched the recording.
Not that I care anyway. GS is nub < Sarcasm aswell BuZZ`d
no lie bro, this is the worst embarrising moment on this site. the 40 mins wasted on this made me wonder its worth on here. just aweful. build something, a building, a wall, ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS MORE REALISTIC!

Buzz you are seriously the biggest tool. You remind me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite, although unlike him, you were never good at anything.

You talk so much crap about other ppls booms yet you can't beat them (on top of the fact that you can't win real games and say it was your kid playing LMFAO ) ? I'm still waiting for your epic no cow brit boom. Oh right, you cried like a little girl to the mods and had the thread deleted b/c no one wanted to see your trash boom.

GS can boom like Whoa and he beat your China boom so why dont you just STFU and take your peg leg back to your mom's basement and start looking for employment.
dude wtf is your malfunction? id out run you anyday with this leg thats the funny thing(i bet i could outrun you and im 5'6"...). also i live in the boonies. my parents live in a rich suburb of boston......what are you not ever understanding(the fact that you still think youre not a total failure)? you and that bald fking head of yours should wise up........to this day youve never beat me. every time ive beat you, you have made excuses.......dude your not in my league(youre right, hes NOT in your league. and neither is anyone who can play for crap) . when will you get this through your full fledged forhead(insult fail)?

LOL ! Rich suburb ? You look like trailor trash man.


And I look hott with a shaved head : ) (no you dont)
Theres a difference in being bald and choosing to save my head : )

Just like theres a difference in you wanting a job, but still don't have the skills to get one : )

Dont hate me cuz you aint me : ) (he hates everyone, dont feel special)
and dude kerk, you're just encouraging him by stooping to his level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 am

hes never ever beat me so hes sour. hes been sour. is sour and will allways be sour. SOURPUSS HAHAHAHA

byw kerk, just because my parents live there and i grew up there, by no means does that mean i can still afford to live in that area of boston. ive had to move further west to be able to afford this dang state. i live closer to josh than my old home town. Smile

i guess trailer trash made me look so young ey. i look younger than you(when i shave)

when i dont its gray....big fking deal, gray beard!

ive seen lots of foreheads and in all my days, if i saw your forhead at your age...........BAM BALD head before you know it. good luck with that hairline chief.
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 pm

just hit 3460 with an atrocious BO. So, um, buzz is kinda right about this boom lol. offline booming at its finest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
GoodSpeed China 3363@40
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» jacket yang sesuai dan harga..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: The Asian Empires :: Imperial China-
Jump to: