The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metis approved!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

this is alan our fine friend showing us the ways of aztec. 2200@40

my thoughts.....timing of every upgrade was awefull. timing of every card except 1 was way too slow.

slacking on the fire pit exchanges and the warrior priests were not allways managed accordingly.

ummm.....you ever hear of 3 TC boom? Very Happy

the walls, you upgraded them before they were built.....big no no. your adding too much build points to each section. or am i wrong? lol

last but not least, you missed out on 20 extra military pop by some strange mess-up. they should have 319 total pop at 40.

this is a good build order except the mining card shouldnt get used imo.

walling was one of the brightest points of this recording because he walled everything. so props for that.

alan can fill in the blanks i missed....... lol!

ill make a new recording for the lost file that ruined the other post i had for aztec boom.

AZTEC BOOM http://www.mediafire.com/?4mzxyrzomul
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:01 pm

yer i agree alot was wrong with the boom was my 3rd game back after a little lay off, was pretty rusty. i even said on age.com about this
i missed 20 extra pop card missed alot of things tbh but still hit a decent score with them. does it make a diff to upgrade wall's before there built? i dunno. i dotn find the need to waste extra 600 wood on another TC. this boom never fails me always get 2000 in game.
anyways u want a little aztec man o man action give me a shout

i told u before i dont do booms im all about the fighting and my booms are all in game proven your's aint
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

forgot about the mine card , its 1 of those things if there's plenty of mines on the map ill use it ,it helps alot tbh,if not i wont
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:05 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
yer i agree alot was wrong with the boom was my 3rd game back after a little lay off, was pretty rusty. i even said on age.com about this
i missed 20 extra pop card missed alot of things tbh but still hit a decent score with them. does it make a diff to upgrade wall's before there built? i dunno. i dotn find the need to waste extra 600 wood on another TC. this boom never fails me always get 2000 in game.
anyways u want a little aztec man o man action give me a shout

i told u before i dont do booms im all about the fighting and my booms are all in game proven your's aint
ok so you play them alot in the past. yay.......with that many mistakes/timing errors in a "boom" looks more nubbish than anything else.

omg, imagine if i posted that. id get ridiculed by all of you guys.

ill fix my old boom that fileden lost and it will be flawless and completely different from this boom that was slacking.

btw you can still have the gold to get to age 5 without the mining card right on time.....no waitng for gold. i showed this before but i guess i need to show you again. np though but ive been really busy and the fking snow here just wont end.

i took a header on my bike yesterday lol! and im sore as hell today. good thing i was stoned or it would have been worse Sad
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 pm

i told u im not a boomer i dont go out my way to try out boom anyone all i care about is fighting. i no i dont need the mining card i hardly use it but it can be usefull if there's plenty of mines around.i only posted the boom cause metis really wanted it.

u can beat my score that's fine but can u beat it in a real game?? i very much doubt it
Back to top Go down

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
i told u im not a boomer i dont go out my way to try out boom anyone all i care about is fighting. i no i dont need the mining card i hardly use it but it can be usefull if there's plenty of mines around.i only posted the boom cause metis really wanted it.

u can beat my score that's fine but can u beat it in a real game?? i very much doubt it
Sleep
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 pm

anytime u wanna get this party started lets roll homeboy
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:16 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
can u beat it in a real game?? i very much doubt it

+1
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm

i hope you fix your boom buzz. I like Aztecs, but in real games i rarely break 2k Sad . other booms are always great for trying new styles
Back to top Go down

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:45 am

this isnt about me but ill see what i can do. im kinda banged up atm.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm

did you hurt your other knee? at least then it would be symmetrical Razz
Back to top Go down

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 am

failed!

btw its my colar bone/shoulder.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

bones gettin britle already?
Back to top Go down

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
bones gettin britle already?
nope nothing broken.....just my hand through your face to straighten out the neck problem you have. i think its funny how teenagers think they can take an adult. typical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metis approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metis approved!   Metis approved! Empty

Back to top Go down

Metis approved!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: Native Nations :: Aztec civilization-
Jump to: