The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wulff is returning

Go down 
+12
Logan
Brett
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Tom
sapikles
Sanderson_FIN
J4|V|3$
Phinchen
goldengold
San_Antonio
Firom
Wulff
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wulff is returning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 pm

goldengold wrote:
Tom wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
Wulff wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
can i ask buzz's question seriously? who is wulff lol? I've never met him, being kinda new to all you experts n' all

Do you see the guys Kerkumus/pept and Tomo Tanker? they was my students back in time...
so its YOUR fault! Razz

what is

You have taught them well. But you need to teach them on how to beat germany and play more civss lol!

Wanna 1v1 Port vs Germany on Orinoco?

You just like making my rank go down don't you?! elephant

But yea sure I've yet to try taking it slow with germans
"quick draw mcgraw" germany and golden on andes did that too you. spamfest. i cant stand that map. ruins every civ except for india and otto. but india and otto arent that bad on normal maps either.

i hope you take it slow and steady with the ladies or youll be known for being a 2 pump chump! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Tom wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
Wulff wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
can i ask buzz's question seriously? who is wulff lol? I've never met him, being kinda new to all you experts n' all

Do you see the guys Kerkumus/pept and Tomo Tanker? they was my students back in time...
so its YOUR fault! Razz

what is

You have taught them well. But you need to teach them on how to beat germany and play more civss lol!

"quick draw mcgraw" germany and golden on andes did that too you. spamfest. i cant stand that map. ruins every civ except for india and otto. but india and otto arent that bad on normal maps either.

i hope you take it slow and steady with the ladies or youll be known for being a 2 pump chump! Very Happy
rofl
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 am

that doesnt even make sense, the loosers who take it slow wid tha ladies are the 2 pump chumps cuz they never get laid! shows how you do in life dont it..
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:57 am

Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Tom wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
Wulff wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

so its YOUR fault! Razz

what is

LAdies is one thing i don't need advice on Wink
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 am

Because you're into dudes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:28 am

when i was a youngin like the rest of you i dumped miss massachuesets because i had plenty of other toys.

one of my most famous days was 1 in the morning, then in the afternoon had my fill with some whore, then later that night at the bar, i ended up going home with another. RIDE EM COWBOY! 3 in one day. im a bad man.
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am

Go away if u dont share love and happyness in my threat!
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 am

hey wulff
welcome back Wink
maybe a game anytime?
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Brett wrote:
always hopeful?
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Brett wrote:
you kinda walked into that one golden
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 am

Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:
always hopeful?

lolllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 pm

A post on topic:
why doesn´t wulff has trt colour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

wulff wasnt trt for quite some time i think before he became inactive......or am i thinking of tuur at tkc clan?
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Buck the System wrote:
wulff wasnt trt for quite some time i think before he became inactive......or am i thinking of tuur at tkc clan?

What do you know, your last comment was you dont even know me?

Btw you wrong.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Wulff asked me to come on War chiefs so I want and gave him a little welcome back game, apparently he made some mistakes.

GG!
Wulff is returning - Page 2 Screen6x

No offense Wulffy but it was like a deja vu from my 1v1 with Buzz_DDD! you just need some training i think, and get TAD ASAP!

Hope you had a good Christmas, but this was my present to you santa
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm

what a noob. He didnt pick cards.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:40 pm

lol. at least he had the decency to admit you might be better(im still straggling to accept the possibility myself)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 am

Wulff wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

What do you know, your last comment was you dont even know me?

Btw you wrong.
yea i get you and tuur mixed up. tuur much better. lol jk hes not that good. even i beat him to keep my officer spot.

i beat em all for 2 months til i had a bad game vs kose. even back then i was a marked man. kinda lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 am

btw look at the screen shot and the vills of goldennub. he does that and calls himself better? lol

you do that a seceond time vs someone you spamfested on the first time, i bet they win game2. i wrote the book on early germany delete and spam so im going to take you off andes and see how defensless you become.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Buck the System wrote:
btw look at the screen shot and the vills of goldennub. he does that and calls himself better? lol

you do that a seceond time vs someone you spamfested on the first time, i bet they win game2. i wrote the book on early germany delete and spam so im going to take you off andes and see how defensless you become.

lol! lol! lol!
I delete 50 vills, i deleted all the others after he was dead. So I deleted 50 vills and managed to get map control in 5 mins.

All I got to say.
Whisper me once and we will play standard maps, I'll go germany and you can go fucking china so I get a game that lasts more than 45 mins. Heck I'll even try to play you with full villager pop!

Tell me a time you can play in GMT pl0X
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm

make sure to post the rec. i don't have enough aoe3 fun since my comp broke and that would brighten my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

hmm.. After thinking i remembered my ownage of goldens french with british back in days Razz poor boy.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:57 am

Wulff wrote:
hmm.. After thinking i remembered my ownage of goldens french with british back in days Razz poor boy.

TAD: TR andes
Wulff

goldengold

01:44:54 2009-06-20 01:47:51

This was half a year ago, I was what, maybe a 2nd lieu?
http://aoe3.game-server.cc/rating2/player/Wulff?page=7
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 am

goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:

Wulff

goldengold

a loss is a loss even if you got spammed in by dopples without realizing it, if you know what I mean golden
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 am

goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:

Wulff

goldengold

Gotta watch to learn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wulff is returning
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next