The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar Empty
PostSubject: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 pm

BedingBedang Brit
Phinchen Germans

VS

_malabar Otto
Enigmato Port

Did we run ??
watch it and tell me plz.

http://www.box.net/shared/juyxvk2rtb
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm

No, you guys didn't run. You can't count those 7 jannisaries on the right side running, because BB had about 5 minutes to make a few units to kill them.

I think they lost this game because of Phinchen's lack of seeing the purpose of villagers.

Nuff' said.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:01 pm

From the sounds of it, typical BB loss. His team gets out-played, he whines about running or his teammates or something, they loose, enemy team wins. Orinoco all the time does this to you though, it makes you think less about the possibilities of exploiting the map and more about spamming units into a tiny space where you can't flank.

When I get my new PC I will watch + comment, could be into next-week before it ships though -.-
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:26 am

lol...now i guess why i lost vs malabar before...i only knew he was a smurf but not from who XDD thats ok to lose vs san_an xd

nice game i like to see phinchen losing Razz he had enough wins last weeks

He got the war wagon spam disease !!! coulds.o. help him to defend his base normal?
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 am

hahahaha
sorry but i'm not _malabar, i'm Enigmato ^^
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 pm

San_Antonio wrote:
hahahaha
sorry but i'm not _malabar, i'm Enigmato ^^

-.- i always fail at guessing acc´s..whos malabar then?
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm

_malabar is malabar
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 am

sorry, but this was actually not a good game.
they came on the side of our base where nothing was, and we probably couldn´t defend. i just had in the end about 1 stall and 1 barack near the fight, and bedings units had to run trough the whole base to come at the fighting place.

And i actually didn´t post the game where mad_cat and me owned you and malabar like hell -without factories-.
You probably will tell us now, that aztec can´t fight a port behind his walls. You both should help each other, like sandy does in 2v2 or 3v3. Eagles and Arrow are probably for the team mate usefull, as for an aztec are canons usefull.

get a game in here, were our chances were equal on fight. This actually was a 1,5 vs 2.
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 am

hmm the rules were "HM" not Hm be ready to fight at nativ against germans +brit.

And it's not our fault if you didn't build a good base. We didn't come where you didn't have buildings, but far away from nativ spot.
My army was in front of BB

you can post the game, i know i suck with brit (and malabar with aztec) we just want to change civ beacause playing one civ is boring. we play for fun not for win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar   BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingPhinchen / Enigmato_malabar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: