The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare

Go down 
+10
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Phinchen
San_Antonio
erik_kire
Sanderson_FIN
J4|V|3$
goldengold
Brett
carl
Tom
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom

Tom

Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare Empty
PostSubject: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:11 pm

As promised...

Tomo_Tanker: Ports

vs

SilentNightmare (Nakasashov_): Ports

Have fun.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/Tomo_Tanker%20vs%20SilentNightmare.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Gonna watch it straight away "mate".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 pm

carl wrote:
Gonna watch it straight away "mate".
same here....excited to see.
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Good Game. Now I'm excited to see Tom playing a NEW civ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 pm

carl wrote:
Good Game. Now I'm excited to see Tom playing a NEW civ Very Happy

Personal attack!

Nah, kidding. I've been playing more Ottos lately.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:12 pm

For once I can't call Tom a nub and point out the 5 billion things he did wrong, because honestly all I can do is nitpick minor stuff this game. However, when you send AA and it arrives, don't freaking wait 5 minutes to do the upgrades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

watched, vgg

naka had the fastest age 2 ive ever seen with ports with a lil help from the llamas but was impressive. but... his card deployment was terrible all game, no offence.

tomo just out culv him at just the right times it seamed all game long. which was even more surprizing to see the superior culv micro this game by him.

nj
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Well thank you all.

Yeah Brett, I couldn't believe it myself either, hahaha.

Buzz, why is it surprizing to see some good culv micro from me? (Asked without any hostility)
Ports is my main -some say only- civ, so I've had so many games where the culv micro was the determining factor.

Perhaps you mean that Silent's micro is awesome, which I wouldn't know, since this is the first time I've ever played vs him.

Thanks for the compliment though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Tom wrote:
Well thank you all.

Buzz, why is it surprizing to see some good culv micro from me? (Asked without any hostility)
Ports is my main -some say only- civ, so I've had so many games where the culv micro was the determining factor.

Perhaps you mean that Silent's micro is awesome, which I wouldn't know, since this is the first time I've ever played vs him.

Thanks for the compliment though
him and i actually have played 1v1 alot and im not sure if i ever beat him on silent acct. but weve had some serrious micro battles a couple of times. was crazy fun. we even lol while it was happeneing. if i remeber correctly it was a lag out by someone on my side and adrian was nice enough to let us duke it out.

i gave you props because the micro was superior. if a few of those times when you had culvs come out just perfect timeing i wouldnt say you had better micro because you allways had more, it was just a surprize. btw i hate ports. lol!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Tom wrote:
Well thank you all.

Thanks for the compliment though.

You know how I feel about your culv micro -_-

Also, did you make any natives at all?!
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 am

Brett wrote:
This will be the final thing I ever post here
Brett wrote:
For once I can't call Tom a nub and point out the 5 billion things he did wrong, because honestly all I can do is nitpick minor stuff this game. However, when you send AA and it arrives, don't freaking wait 5 minutes to do the upgrades.
congratulations, you lasted 4 f*cking days
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 am

If I'm not mistaken, naka's Port reputation comes from playing well with them against i.e. China, France and dominating the field against some other civs, not from Port mirrors. So I'm not surprised that Thom won it (he did win it right? I didn't read it anywhere) having seen his culv micro and his patience.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 am

Haha, yeah I did win.

Ok Buzz, thanks for the compliment.

Golden, I made a few natives in the beginning, and the big blow at the end of course, but my micro always gets horrible if I play with natives.
I actually have a better chance of winning without using natives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 am

Tom wrote:
Haha, yeah I did win.

Golden, I made a few natives in the beginning, and the big blow at the end of course, but my micro always gets horrible if I play with natives.
i just call it the way i see it. did i mention i hate ports? 33
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 am

Tom wrote:
Haha, yeah I did win.

I see, but one thing that was pretty strange is that you had like 70 skirms out at one time! :/
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 am

goldengold wrote:
Tom wrote:
Haha, yeah I did win.

I see, but one thing that was pretty strange is that you had like 70 skirms out at one time! :/

Did it work?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 am

Tom wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Tom wrote:
Haha, yeah I did win.

Did it work?

Kind of....
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Personal attack you say...
Back to top Go down
erik_kire

erik_kire

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 am

carl wrote:

Your picture makes me want to go to sweden...
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 am

yea carl's picture is why my picture is in Sweden
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm

I think naka only lost it, because his conecntration went down. In the 1. 30 minutes you could see, how he was fighting a lil bit better than tomo, but than his culvmicro and the general administration of his army began getting worse. Not that he played bad.
But both did a very good game Exclamation
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Phinchen wrote:
I think naka only lost it, because his conecntration went down. In the 1. 30 minutes you could see, how he was fighting a lil bit better than tomo, but than his culvmicro and the general administration of his army began getting worse. Not that he played bad.
But both did a very good game Exclamation

I usually get better micro the longer I play.....
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 pm

erik_kire wrote:
carl wrote:

Your picture makes me want to go to sweden...

Yeah swedish girls rock! Even though my girlfriend is from France. Wasn't you in Sweden this summer? Or was it Denmark? If it was Denmark I have no clue why. By my observations they are a bit rude, no hard feelings.

Sandersson are those girls from Finland or "Sverige"? (I will not stop putting some swedish terms when I'm chatting with you).

By the way I think all Scandinavian girls are pretty (except from Denmark). I'll just clearify this isn't an ATTACK! Very Happy

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn i AM goin to sweden next winter...

on the show MANswers, a servey showed swedish girls are the most likely to put out, more than any other nationality in the world.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare   Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomo_Tanker v SilentNightmare
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next