HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am

Yep pretty sure i could it 2800 with some better vill micro (my mouse was shit) and using a wood card.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hudky2zzydy

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Screen30xh.th

Buzz_D this is for you! cheers


Last edited by goldengold on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

_spunk_

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:01 pm

great now u will have buzz_D talking alot of shit now . welldone mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
great now u will have buzz_D talking alot of shit now . welldone mate

Pretty much why I did lol!

Also was that well done sarcastic`?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 32
Location : Toulouse France

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 pm

plz change the name of the post. i really can't see this word.

gg anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 am

_spunk_ wrote:
great now u will have buzz_D talking alot of shit now . welldone mate
nj but your never get what i get unless u copy so basicly germany is capped out except for if you choose to ranch scratch lol

you guys that allways talk about me flatter me. thx
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
great now u will have buzz_D talking alot of shit now . welldone mate
nj but your never get what i get unless u copy so basicly germany is capped out except for if you choose to ranch scratch lol

you guys that allways talk about me flatter me. thx

Im talking about reaources... IMO 75k food and 95k gold is better than you 60k food and 90k gold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 am

goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
great now u will have buzz_D talking alot of shit now . welldone mate
nj but your never get what i get unless u copy so basicly germany is capped out except for if you choose to ranch scratch lol

you guys that allways talk about me flatter me. thx

Im talking about reaources... IMO 75k food and 95k gold is better than you 60k food and 90k gold
are you having issues calulating. my resource count was 170k+

i watched your boom ans id was nj but.......no llamas allowed, you had 6-8. and the resouces are not that close to what i achieved, add em up and do all the upgrades thats why your score wasnt as good as it would be if you upgraded everything.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 am

Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
great now u will have buzz_D talking alot of shit now . welldone mate
nj but your never get what i get unless u copy so basicly germany is capped out except for if you choose to ranch scratch lol

you guys that allways talk about me flatter me. thx

Im talking about reaources... IMO 75k food and 95k gold is better than you 60k food and 90k gold
are you having issues calulating. my resource count was 170k+

i watched your boom ans id was nj but.......no llamas allowed, you had 6-8. and the resouces are not that close to what i achieved, add em up and do all the upgrades thats why your score wasnt as good as it would be if you upgraded everything.

My resources count is 185k... lawl you are 40 you should know basic math by now.

And i think i had 3 lamas. If i forgot to upgrade something pl0z tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-11-25

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares about some stupid german boooooooooooommmmmm get some recorded games with FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:15 am

ha yet another fail for buzz i think, he goes on about how every1 else booms the same way everygame , but then when he 'creates' his own boom, he demands that its 'unbeatable' and that no1 cud ever get more. scratch

naw his clan tag shud be <FAIL> alan dont u think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

_spunk_

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 am

i sure do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phinchen



Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 26
Location : munich

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 am

TIPP: Ignore our hero, he is a god, we must pray to him, writing is to simple
=> just don´t reply him, even if is abusing you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

carl

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 27
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Phinchen wrote:
TIPP: Ignore our hero, he is a god, we must pray to him, writing is to simple
=> just don´t reply him, even if is abusing you

You're so smart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

carl

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 27
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares about some stupid german boooooooooooommmmmm get some recorded games with FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'll have to agree with you, but wouldn't it be embarrassing for you? After all you lost against Golden. Nice boom by the way golden! Keep up with the good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

carl wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares about some stupid german boooooooooooommmmmm get some recorded games with FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'll have to agree with you, but wouldn't it be embarrassing for you? After all you lost against Golden. Nice boom by the way golden! Keep up with the good work!


cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

carl

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 27
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 pm

goldengold wrote:
carl wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares about some stupid german boooooooooooommmmmm get some recorded games with FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'll have to agree with you, but wouldn't it be embarrassing for you? After all you lost against Golden. Nice boom by the way golden! Keep up with the good work!


cheers cheers

You welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 pm

do the upgrades lol....then you might get a better score. ohhhh or do you want me to re-do mine withought the ups you didnt do? i have no problem with that.

the point is.......dont add me into your posted boom. just post it, thats it. you add my name in there your begging for me to tell you what i saw wrong.

mistakes i saw. they were very basic mistakes that ultimatly led to a bad vill out time, slower than ive seen imperial time, and also more idles than you can shake a stick at.

nice boom and nice try. wtg
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:11 am

Idle villagers can be handled very effectively by just planning in advance with shift-click, obviously not everything can be done that way but the more you automate the better. Also, haven't watched the boom (don't really care).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

sapikles

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 29
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:46 am

Brett wrote:
Idle villagers can be handled very effectively by just planning in advance with shift-click, obviously not everything can be done that way but the more you automate the better. Also, haven't watched the boom (don't really care).

what happened with that thing called " last post on this site"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:52 am

sapikles wrote:
Brett wrote:
Idle villagers can be handled very effectively by just planning in advance with shift-click, obviously not everything can be done that way but the more you automate the better. Also, haven't watched the boom (don't really care).

what happened with that thing called " last post on this site"?
well it was constructive for some who dont know the powerfull advatage of shift clicking while walling and for tasking vills its a must have tool to get the vills to move somewhat seamlessly.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 am

Buck the System wrote:
do the upgrades lol....then you might get a better score. ohhhh or do you want me to re-do mine withought the ups you didnt do? i have no problem with that.

the point is.......dont add me into your posted boom. just post it, thats it. you add my name in there your begging for me to tell you what i saw wrong.

mistakes i saw. they were very basic mistakes that ultimatly led to a bad vill out time, slower than ive seen imperial time, and also more idles than you can shake a stick at.

nice boom and nice try. wtg

What ups didn't I do? I'm pretty sure i did all the ones i usually do in a real game. If you talking about explorer ups, i never do them I jsut dont think 3k res it worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

Brett

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 28

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:07 pm

sapikles wrote:
Brett wrote:
Idle villagers can be handled very effectively by just planning in advance with shift-click, obviously not everything can be done that way but the more you automate the better. Also, haven't watched the boom (don't really care).

what happened with that thing called " last post on this site"?

It's actually possible to constructively discuss things again, so I guess now I can actually return. When I posted that I assumed nothing would change, when I heard of the new rules I reconsidered my position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 pm

sounds fine with me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 pm

goldengold wrote:
Yep pretty sure i could it 2800 with some better vill micro (my mouse was shit) and using a wood card.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hudky2zzydy

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Screen30xh.th

Buzz_D this is for you! :cheers:
*edited for accuracy of totals* haha thats funny......just a few facts from watching the boom very closely, just because you did it for me. you did well but.....

you had 6 llamas x 400=2400

you only upgraded the imperial food.gold,wood at the capital. explorer has 2 ups there=2500 then the native upgrade 3000.

next you only upgraded to imperial at your artillery foundry the horse art. so your missing 3 x 3000=9000
total = 3900 food, 7500 wood and 8000 gold not upgraded. total of 20??? resources saved by not upgrading. lmao

your total resource count was 20k behind mine lol. and i did the upgrades! total raw resources were 283848 you had 26???? 20k less about. the unspent resources you had more. thats where the ups come in.

my imperial time 18;40 yours was 19+

and last but not least, i villed out quite faster.

ok you happy now lol. sorry man but believe me ive tried all the ways and mine is the fastest most resources youll see for a "boom"<<<<<<<i say that for alan so he doesnt get a wedgie over this. keep working on it the way i showed and youll see the better results.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Norway,Stavanger

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Buck the System wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Yep pretty sure i could it 2800 with some better vill micro (my mouse was shit) and using a wood card.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hudky2zzydy

golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Screen30xh.th

Buzz_D this is for you! :cheers:
*edited for accuracy of totals* haha thats funny......just a few facts from watching the boom very closely, just because you did it for me. you did well but.....

you had 6 llamas x 400=2400

you only upgraded the imperial food.gold,wood at the capital. explorer has 2 ups there=2500 then the native upgrade 3000.

next you only upgraded to imperial at your artillery foundry the horse art. so your missing 3 x 3000=9000
total = 3900 food, 7500 wood and 8000 gold not upgraded. total of 20??? resources saved by not upgrading. lmao

your total resource count was 20k behind mine lol. and i did the upgrades! total raw resources were 283848 you had 26???? 20k less about. the unspent resources you had more. thats where the ups come in.

my imperial time 18;40 yours was 19+

and last but not least, i villed out quite faster.

ok you happy now lol. sorry man but believe me ive tried all the ways and mine is the fastest most resources youll see for a "boom"<<<<<<<i say that for alan so he doesnt get a wedgie over this. keep working on it the way i showed and youll see the better results.

What?! Im pretty sure i upped my culvs and motars aswell, I wasen't playing natives that game and i never get explorer updates from capital, I jsut dont think its worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730   golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
golden german tribute to my herØ, 74-16-84 2730
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» German Mybrute starts. Finally!!!!
» Golden Doubloons
» German e-books
» Where can I find Golden Cannonballs?
» The Sniper-golden bullet.ctg

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: European Booms :: German Empire-
Jump to: