The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster

Go down 
+3
sapikles
_spunk_
Smurfed
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smurfed

Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster Empty
PostSubject: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 pm

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/buzzd%20ivan%20vs%20v6g3h6%20gamemaster.age3Yrec

Ivan ports Buzzd German Vs vsg3h6 brits gamemaster ports

They thought it would be an easy win with my bad English.

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=7bd9764d-527e-4396-9269-12706b207f50&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty

Last edited by Smurfed on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:32 am

gg.......but

what do you mean bad english? lol never did your english have a difference in the outcome. or pre game.

ivan played like poppy. deleteing vills early cause he didnt defend his base.(i think) not sure why he deleted.i saw it after. then near the end he says to me......."im fine over here, go all out dopples near the natives." but when i just look at the recording, he had absolutly nothing to defend with. i dont get it. you say your fine but no re4souces, how can you justify telling me to move ivan.

just another lose that shouldnt have happened. at the end he told me to move because he was fking around and was running low.

i know i know, you were on a laptop. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 am

forgot to mention its kinda long. 1;45 long.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:10 am

for some reason ivan thought the brit was me...... u should no i dont build bad base's ^^. TBH i think the brit should of been in your base on first attack dunno how he got pushed out . buzz_d should of rotated way before he did no way u was getting in ports base down that small part of the native's. ahwell u live n learn
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 am

this it is a quite good game on both sides It liked me how the attack of British type my base instead of to go to the native ones, that she used a principle that the used one in his against: lol: and it is my first error, not having the native ones far from him. Good, I go bases and the defense, was in my base so that the last source that I must erase vills to maintain it and to keep my base, gives a push me and there is no a good fight in center, that of walls very or it has tried or it and that without a doubt not yet is permítanme to make a base of apropiatte. i to push it outside my base and soon to deal with tae control of the situation and gives me that the wall control a little after attacking their base. it defends impressive with the rockets and with microcredits it is a good fight, the red one helped him with some units of most of the time, I put in its base with louts so that they attack and to distract it but the red one received that them. next, the ecological label enters game my puntaje was lowering and their stays in 1700 indicate that almost I am made somenthing equivocal me back down a little and make leave it its cave with the artillery of many, then I have all their artillery with a Spam to húsar, again enters their base and its same history. Buzzd says that it was going to help me to gain the party already, couldnt to me Creo that in a little more the 50 dopples straight in the hole of their base and its ecosystems, but simply did not happen. that I duplicated itself and who pushed to me towards outside and there I create was gg.

pd: when i was writing it in english somenthing wierd happened and it came all into spanish, so i wont write it all again and used prgram for traduction
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am

_spunk_ wrote:
for some reason ivan thought the brit was me...... u should no i dont build bad base's ^^. TBH i think the brit should of been in your base on first attack dunno how he got pushed out . buzz_d should of rotated way before he did no way u was getting in ports base down that small part of the native's. ahwell u live n learn

I was. But Ivan deleted 52 vills when I broke in.

He pushed me out with a larger army. 50-30 pop more than I had. But this was the expense of his eco in the long term.

Last edited by Smurfed on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 am

_spunk_ wrote:

i never said a name into the game or after it so dont lie biatch lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 am

yerr my bad u sent me a pm and asked for a rematch so for soem reason i thought that u thought that he thought scratch i was him ^^
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:15 am

sapikles wrote:
this it is a quite good game on both sides It liked me how the attack of British type my base instead of to go to the native ones, that she used a principle that the used one in his against: lol: and it is my first error, not having the native ones far from him. Good, I go bases and the defense, was in my base so that the last source that I must erase vills to maintain it and to keep my base, gives a push me and there is no a good fight in center, that of walls very or it has tried or it and that without a doubt not yet is permítanme to make a base of apropiatte. i to push it outside my base and soon to deal with tae control of the situation and gives me that the wall control a little after attacking their base. it defends impressive with the rockets and with microcredits it is a good fight, the red one helped him with some units of most of the time, I put in its base with louts so that they attack and to distract it but the red one received that them. next, the ecological label enters game my puntaje was lowering and their stays in 1700 indicate that almost I am made somenthing equivocal me back down a little and make leave it its cave with the artillery of many, then I have all their artillery with a Spam to húsar, again enters their base and its same history. Buzzd says that it was going to help me to gain the party already, couldnt to me Creo that in a little more the 50 dopples straight in the hole of their base and its ecosystems, but simply did not happen. that I duplicated itself and who pushed to me towards outside and there I create was gg.

pd: when i was writing it in english somenthing wierd happened and it came all into spanish, so i wont write it all again and used prgram for traduction

and lmfao at that affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm

ivan you silly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:10 pm

yea hes silly allright. this was actually a vgg at times but clearly shows the laming of units (LB's) and superior eco is what wins now a days.

for me, this was going to be a game where i just wanted to go head on and beat him accordingly. i did beat the port pretty easily whenever we were heads up. he completely lamed organ guns after each time i owned his army and kept falling back.

ivan and the brit player were playing the "few units here" "few units there" game which for ports is unwinable because they are best when fighting as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yea hes silly allright. this was actually a vgg at times but clearly shows the laming of units (LB's) and superior eco is what wins now a days.

for me, this was going to be a game where i just wanted to go head on and beat him accordingly. i did beat the port pretty easily whenever we were heads up. he completely lamed organ guns after each time i owned his army and kept falling back.

ivan and the brit player were playing the "few units here" "few units there" game which for ports is unwinable because they are best when fighting as a whole.

Pikeman 20 20 00.00%
Musketeer 1558 1528 01.93%
Explorer 1 0 100.00%
Hussar 431 429 00.46%
Culverin 91 91 00.00%
Skirmisher 26 26 00.00%
Grenadier 24 24 00.00%
Dragoon 228 227 00.44%
Mortar 78 74 05.13%
Longbowman 601 580 03.49%
Minuteman 18 18 00.00%
Rocket 72 67 06.94%
Incan Huaminca 56 56 00.00%
Highlander 8 8 00.00%
Petard 17 17 00.00%
Horse Artillery 15 15 00.00%
Cherokee Rifleman 75 49 34.67%[u]

I made over twice as many muskets as I did longbows buzzy. Ivan definitely "lamed" mortars, but I still made more than he did.

I don't think its lame for someone to use their civ's strengths. I could sit here and complain about port's long range mortars, but can I blame Ivan for using them?

You could've easily knocked ports fb down if you wouldve just made 2 mortars in the beggining instead of spamming your units right into organs.

And buzz you talk about superior eco.. You had more resources and score than me at 40... I didn't even wood trade or do estates. Ivan also had a higher score and resources than my partner.....

What is this talk about superior eco winning now adays?

So what's the excuse now? lol!

Last edited by Smurfed on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Buck the System wrote:

IMO, you've gotta make the enemy play your game, not play his. If you wanna fight him heads up, don't let him shift. Mortars, towers, walls can see to that. Port mortars can really mess up people trying to shift. Superior eco doesn't necessarily win. A strong push that the enemy can't stop will lead to victory regardless of eco. Also, I wouldn't criticize "laming of units". If he wants to make his military focus on his strongest unit, good for him.
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

IMO, you've gotta make the enemy play your game, not play his. If you wanna fight him heads up, don't let him shift. Mortars, towers, walls can see to that. Port mortars can really mess up people trying to shift. Superior eco doesn't necessarily win. A strong push that the enemy can't stop will lead to victory regardless of eco. Also, I wouldn't criticize "laming of units". If he wants to make his military focus on his strongest unit, good for him.

Read the post above Firom so you can LOL as well.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Smurfed wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

Pikeman 20 20 00.00%
Explorer 1 0 100.00%
Hussar 431 429 00.46%
Culverin 91 91 00.00%
Skirmisher 26 26 00.00%
Grenadier 24 24 00.00%
Dragoon 228 227 00.44%
Mortar 78 74 05.13%
Minuteman 18 18 00.00%
Rocket 72 67 06.94%
Highlander 8 8 00.00%
Petard 17 17 00.00%

I made over twice as many muskets as I did longbows buzzy. Ivan definitely "lamed" mortars, but I still made more than he did.

I don't think its lame for someone to use their civ's strengths. I could sit here and complain about port's long range mortars, but can I blame Ivan for using them?

You could've easily knocked ports fb down if you wouldve just made 2 mortars in the beggining instead of spamming your units right into organs.

And buzz you talk about superior eco.. You had more resources and score than me at 40... I didn't even wood trade or do estates. Ivan also had a higher score and resources than my partner.....

lol, the best part of the post is in italics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:50 pm

he deleted vills thats why we lost. ive played enough brits recently to see the easyness to them. you made more musks because he was dumb and kept using goons to try to out micro u with that style. thats why i said he was fking around. he was using too many goons and payed for it. defend your base and this wouldnt have gone the way it went ivan. also he barely built up. i think hes been playing too much sup. lol

whoever gamemaster is(idk) i out played him with an inferior civ vs ports. im not ever going to blast through a port civ. no one can. its more of "wear em out" wait for their mistakes to happen. eventually ill get em and fight with 5k each resource for hours and win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Firom wrote:
Smurfed wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

Pikeman 20 20 00.00%
Explorer 1 0 100.00%
Hussar 431 429 00.46%
Culverin 91 91 00.00%
Skirmisher 26 26 00.00%
Grenadier 24 24 00.00%
Dragoon 228 227 00.44%
Mortar 78 74 05.13%
Minuteman 18 18 00.00%
Rocket 72 67 06.94%
Highlander 8 8 00.00%
Petard 17 17 00.00%

try highlighting when you quote. its like finding a needle in a haystack when the noob posts such long stuff.
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Buck the System wrote:
he deleted vills thats why we lost. ive played enough brits recently to see the easyness to them. you made more musks because he was dumb and kept using goons to try to out micro u with that style. thats why i said he was fking around. he was using too many goons and payed for it. defend your base and this wouldnt have gone the way it went ivan. also he barely built up. i think hes been playing too much sup. lol

whoever gamemaster is(idk) i out played him with an inferior civ vs ports. im not ever going to blast through a port civ. no one can. its more of "wear em out" wait for their mistakes to happen. eventually ill get em and fight with 5k each resource for hours and win.
[i]

lol! at your amazing Brits

And Ivan played this match up right. He didnt know I was going to peel through his walls like this.

Yes the vill deletion hurt his eco. You killed your eco spamming right into organs instead of pushing properly with 2 mortars. Not sure why you think spamming was going to do anything. I wanted to shoot myself watching you drain your eco to nothing, b/c of spam and way too many skirms. Dop, uhlan, with skirms backing them and culv+ mortar. All you needed.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Smurfed wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

[i]

lol! at your amazing Brits

And Ivan played this match up right. He didnt know I was going to peel through his walls like this.

Yes the vill deletion hurt his eco. You killed your eco spamming right into organs instead of pushing properly with 2 mortars. Not sure why you think spamming was going to do anything. I wanted to shoot myself watching you drain your eco to nothing, b/c of spam and way too many skirms. Dop, uhlan, with skirms backing them and culv+ mortar. All you needed.

i agree the german should of walked over the port i no if i was in same situation i would'nt of spammed my units into organ guns without making art myself lol.... and spamming hussars constantly into native's was stupid . would love to play buzz's brits soemtime so he can show us how easy they are
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Firom wrote:
Smurfed wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

Pikeman 20 20 00.00%
Explorer 1 0 100.00%
Hussar 431 429 00.46%
Culverin 91 91 00.00%
Skirmisher 26 26 00.00%
Grenadier 24 24 00.00%
Dragoon 228 227 00.44%
Mortar 78 74 05.13%
Minuteman 18 18 00.00%
Rocket 72 67 06.94%
Highlander 8 8 00.00%
Petard 17 17 00.00%

try highlighting when you quote. its like finding a needle in a haystack when the noob posts such long stuff.
there's only one thing in italics, so...
also, I like how after you lose you call him a noob. I haven't watched the game, but it sounds like you didn't play incredibly well here either.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm

i am not in my best level, even when i played alan and soz but i think in this gam i made the right desitions into the situation, deleting vills or letting him destroy my fctories and most of the military buildings, that hurt my eco but when i pushed him out he spammed and i was able to to drain him, also, idk for the ppl who has watched the record but i think i got double team for several times, even when i was trying to get into his base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 pm

ivan how can you keep saying you did everything right? i told you to scout as i was allready scouting my side but you just went on no scouting,playing like he didnt care. all you had to do was scout where blue was then you would have had the advantage we needed to win.

you fools who keep talking bout units dying, are really nit picking now. too funny.

ports got owned this game by me. HAHAHA then he sat with organs. freakin nub.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Buck the System wrote:
ivan how can you keep saying you did everything right? i told you to scout as i was allready scouting my side but you just went on no scouting,playing like he didnt care. all you had to do was scout where blue was then you would have had the advantage we needed to win.

you fools who keep talking bout units dying, are really nit picking now. too funny.

ports got owned this game by me. HAHAHA then he sat with organs. freakin nub.

mmm ur got drained just like the port. Also like i said before this son of a ... just used the same strat i used against him before, and again, i am not in my best lvl.

forgot to mention that if i would have done everything right i would have won, dont u think?
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:26 am

for a supremacy player to be inactive and then come back and play treaty is hard... but without watching I'm gonna say you did silly things, like always Ivan
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
for a supremacy player to be inactive and then come back and play treaty is hard... but without watching I'm gonna say you did silly things, like always Ivan

like what??? deleting 50 vills??? hahahaha, i got a comp today we ca do this match up again guys and i will own you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next