The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phinchen sandy vs beding klinge

Go down 
+10
sapikles
BedingBedang
no rush general
_spunk_
MeXiCoWiGzZ
Sanderson_FIN
Brett
San_Antonio
goldengold
Phinchen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phinchen

phinchen sandy vs beding klinge Empty
PostSubject: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 am

Was a nice game, Sandy always jumped from me to klinge so beding was nerved.
Phinchen(German)
Sandy(Aztek)
Beding(Spain)
Klinge(Brits)
http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/11/22/2660340/Aufgezeichnete%20Spiele%201.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 pm

lol! @ bedings resource distribution at 40 Exclamation
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

did not understand why BB factories were on wood when he had 1k 17k(wood) and 3k.

Aztecs are the best civ of this game. (to play).
a good game to watch gg guys
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Will watch later for Aztec_FIN.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:05 pm

I forgot this was televised Razz gotta drain someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 am

watched and again sandy held on like a champ vs a superior civ because of the range advantage of brits. nothing really else except i watched bedings boom(aweful) and hes training vills to go all over the map which leaves them doing nothing for too long. NEVER trade with a mate if its gold to wood with any civ except germany. you get left with too much of nothing!

beding spent time walling off factories while booming another big no no. thats just my opinion. to each his own i guess.

didnt watch the german boom because its inferior! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 am

Buck the System wrote:
inferior! Shocked
u 2
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 am

i would like a 1vs1 aztec mirror vs sander Razz
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 am

aztecs mirrors are boring. Sad
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:16 pm

yer gets pretty boring when all u need to lame is one unit
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:44 pm

It must be humiliating being defeated by youngsters unless they're xtreme geeks or savants. If only those rockets had been upgraded and the Spanish were more organised.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 pm

i guess that's how not to use spain, BB stoned.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:37 am

_spunk_ wrote:
i guess that's how not to use spain, BB stoned.?
must be. i know i partake.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 am

Buck the System wrote:
watched and again sandy held on like a champ vs a superior civ because of the range advantage of brits. nothing really else except i watched bedings boom(aweful) and hes training vills to go all over the map which leaves them doing nothing for too long. NEVER trade with a mate if its gold to wood with any civ except germany. you get left with too much of nothing!

beding spent time walling off factories while booming another big no no. thats just my opinion. to each his own i guess.

Despite that I agree about the gold to wood trade, though it wasnt my idea, we lost this game on the battlefield. My usual Spain boom is 1900+ and I'am happy with it. Being a booming geek dont win games, its just good for conversations in forums, to sound smart about the game instead of winning it.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm

noobs Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:21 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

Despite that I agree about the gold to wood trade, though it wasnt my idea, we lost this game on the battlefield. My usual Spain boom is 1900+ and I'am happy with it. Being a booming geek dont win games, its just good for conversations in forums, to sound smart about the game instead of winning it.
its not smart to task trained vills to go all over the place. walling at that time is even more crazy.

those are the things i saw. i didnt make them up. this is classic beding not owning up to a bad game. thats all it was. having a bad game doesnt mean its the end of the world. but trying to make it seem like you played fine is ridiculous. sorry if i pointed out the obvious errors.

this is actually kinda funny since last time we played on the same team, you left a huge gapping hole for proton to walk his eles in but in this recording your walling factories at 15 mins into the game. see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

no you did
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 pm

get down beding, your discussing with buzz_D elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am

buzz_d who?
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 pm

nah aztec mirrors aint boring is just funny as hell Razz
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:32 am

LOL wigs hows the swine flu
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:08 am

i had the swineflu shit sucked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:42 am

savorybeef wrote:
terrible sickness and gay.....thats a terrible combination.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 am

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
terrible sickness and gay.....thats a terrible combination.
If u say that, i remeber on a guy....
...more than 600 posts...
...the only one with that...
What was his name? I think he had some dogs too...
Can you guys tell me his name? He was my Hero of my childhood. I always felt inferior against him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:56 am

agian i must reiterate.......numbers of posts means nothing. god, now its my post count. when will it ever end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge Empty

Back to top Go down

phinchen sandy vs beding klinge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: