The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza

Go down 
+4
Manfred
The_Hollow
_spunk_
Phinchen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phinchen

Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza Empty
PostSubject: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:25 pm

hey
Phinchen(pr32) Germans
Normanking(pr29) brits
VS
Bazza( pr23) brits
Zelle(pr30) spain
nice 2v2, or to say better the fight vs me and zelle. we both boomed good(2550 german, 1920 spain)
norman and bazza did their cpt fight. Norman had been boomed out with the card, (were the houses can build out settler, don´t know the name in english) from a guy with not the card hahaha lol!
http://www.file-upload.net/download-2002364/Aufgezeichnete-Spiele-1.age3Yrec.html
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 pm

PR 23.... bet that was fun :s
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:06 pm

norman and bazza played same strengh, bazza was even a lil bit better, but norman doesn´t play brits
Back to top Go down
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Normanking isn't better than PR 23, so no surprise they had the same strength... lol!
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 pm

in that point your right 21 with cowboom, woodtrade and that card i don´t know on english only getting 2100 points isn´t good^^ affraid pale
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am

lol and i though i am bad with brit xd i played brit 2 times with and without the house settler card and everytime reched more than 2200 xd

man norman isnt really good but 1st luit goes to stress him? XD
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 am

norman just wall the map and wait till u get bored cause of his lagg and u have to leave the game :/ +mortar running ftw!
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 am

MeXiCoWiGzZ wrote:
norman just wall the map and wait till u get bored cause of his lagg and u have to leave the game :/ +mortar running ftw!

+1
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 am

The_Hollow wrote:
Normanking isn't better than PR 23, so no surprise they had the same strength... lol!

Norm is learning brits and he is playing par with his rank. Other than that, I didnt know this forum was intended to talk in people's back. I see no problem in Wig and Ivan criticism because they are right about his play style, you either like it or not. But the rest of what I read is just mean BS.
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 pm

ye his play stile is making other team get annoy by walls lol! oO Norman Oo FTW!!
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 am

Ohh god if Norman would've seen this, you all would be on his pest list! haha
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:04 pm

no shit lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza   Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza Empty

Back to top Go down

Phinchen + NormanKing VS Zelle+ Bazza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: