The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRT thepawnisher vs me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

TRT thepawnisher vs me Empty
PostSubject: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/pawnisherownssss.age3Yrec

He said he'd own me, and he followed through on it.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 am

Gawd...

A whole base to choose from, where shall I attack? RIGHT! Where all the counters are; perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:45 am

this post should be deleted. for it is blatantly an ego post, it could possibly start a flame war.. and the title posted is rude

...according to agesanct. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm

trt smurf vs trt smurf...........wouldhave been more appropriate. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

kerk isnt TRT for the record
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Allbinx wrote:
this post should be deleted. for it is blatantly an ego post, it could possibly start a flame war.. and the title posted is rude

...according to agesanct. xD

, I want to grow my E-penis by posting I beat the pawnisher!!! : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Allbinx wrote:
my bad, i dont know much of the inner trt stuff.
sounds like what happened to me though. i just got to a point of not likeing the situation. surprizing to hear that and was also surprized when i saw alan as trt.

weird stuff.........

Last edited by Buck the System on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:28 pm

wtf is the pawnisher.??? . and buzz why would that surprise u....???was actually in them a while ago untill someone hacked the account
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Allbinx wrote:
my bad, i dont know much of the inner trt stuff.
sounds like what happened to me though. i just got to a point of not likeing the situation. surprizing to hear that and was also surprized when i saw alan as trt.

weird stuff.........

oh it was nothing like ur situation u can trust me ; P. but neways....
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:12 am

Well the_pawnisher used to be in trt like.. two years ago, me and jenny played with him sometimes... this is one of those.. if you kick him I won't re-invite...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:14 pm

scratch i could have sworn i saw pawnisher is still trt. if i remember correctly he loved his france and allways wanted a 1v1. kind of strange sometimes the way he'd go about it.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:11 pm

He is now in trt has been for two weeks, just the reason is his past not his.. skill now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRT thepawnisher vs me   TRT thepawnisher vs me Empty

Back to top Go down

TRT thepawnisher vs me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: