HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dзïšeИøId4

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Innsbruck, Ausria

PostSubject: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Deisenoida: Ports
I_beat_bani : germans


VS

Carl:Dutch
Kerk: Brits (surprise surprise lol)


Pretty GG actually jsut to amke it clear i wouldnt beat kerkumus

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=25cfa6986cfbe298111096d429abd360e04e75f6e8ebb871

Download "Aufgezeichnete Spiele1.ageyrec " if you are interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm

hmmm, nice game.

bothi sides played well from what I saw in the rec but damn at those rockets kerki!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 pm

goldengold wrote:
hmmm, nice game.

bothi sides played well from what I saw in the rec but damn at those rockets kerki!

was he sat back with like 8 rockets..???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
hmmm, nice game.

bothi sides played well from what I saw in the rec but damn at those rockets kerki!

was he sat back with like 8 rockets..???

Pretty much, but they were all over the place from what I saw at the end...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 27
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:41 pm

goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
hmmm, nice game.

bothi sides played well from what I saw in the rec but damn at those rockets kerki!

was he sat back with like 8 rockets..???

Pretty much, but they were all over the place from what I saw at the end...

Have you already watched it? wow Wink I just came out from the game now lol. Fast boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Carl wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
hmmm, nice game.

bothi sides played well from what I saw in the rec but damn at those rockets kerki!

was he sat back with like 8 rockets..???

Pretty much, but they were all over the place from what I saw at the end...

Have you already watched it? wow Wink I just came out from the game now lol. Fast boy

I watch it in Play fast the whole game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carl

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 27
Location : L.A, Santa Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:48 pm

goldengold wrote:
Carl wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
hmmm, nice game.

bothi sides played well from what I saw in the rec but damn at those rockets kerki!

was he sat back with like 8 rockets..???

Pretty much, but they were all over the place from what I saw at the end...

Have you already watched it? wow Wink I just came out from the game now lol. Fast boy

I watch it in Play fast the whole game.

Cool, I like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk   

Back to top Go down
 
Deisenoida - I_beat_bani VS Carlftw - Kerk
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: