The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker Empty
PostSubject: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/kerk%20goldengold%20vs%20tomotanker%20phinchen.age3Yrec\

Kerk Brit Golden Spain vs Phinchen German Tomo Port.

Tom REALLY wanted me to post this game. He wanted to make a statement to Goldengold. He wanted to prove he was a top TR player. He wanted everyone to see his skills vs goldengold.

Last edited by kerkumus on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Which statement would that be Kerk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 pm

It was a close game, but it was your kid who was playing anyway right? ; )
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Oh yeah.... beating Golden really sets the bar for a top Tr player Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Tom wrote:
Oh yeah.... beating Golden really sets the bar for a top Tr player Razz

Well you're the one who kept bragging about how well you did after the game. You said it was one of your best games and that people should learn from your fighting techniques. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:44 pm

No, it was my kid who was talking after the game. I just played the first 40 minutes.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

was a good game, me and Tom didnt really get a fair fight because kerk helped me, i had natives...

Was close, I didnt make enough motars when I was at your base!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker   kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker Empty

Back to top Go down

kerk goldengold vs phinchen tomo tanker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: