The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror

Go down 
+8
BedingBedang
goldengold
Allbinx
carl
savorybeef
sapikles
_spunk_
The_Hollow
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:41 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Disco86 wrote:
Spunk is talking shit again like he always does... the LOS is not increased so shut the ... up

fo nazi boy, u guys been found out and your upset about it , jerkoff. its mostly the egrmans in any game who try find any little way they can to get even a tiny advantage
man you have issues. your demeaning and obviously the issues you and i have are there because of stuff like this. be civil and you might live longer. live your life with that attitude and the streets of england will ruin you. hmmmm i think they allready have Shocked
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Disco86 wrote:
Spunk is talking shit again like he always does... the LOS is not increased so shut the ... up

fo nazi boy, u guys been found out and your upset about it , jerkoff. its mostly the egrmans in any game who try find any little way they can to get even a tiny advantage
man you have issues. your demeaning and obviously the issues you and i have are there because of stuff like this. be civil and you might live longer. live your life with that attitude and the streets of england will ruin you. hmmmm i think they allready have Shocked

i no you've a a raging hard on for me. them lonely nights spent doing your booms, no doubt Mr. Spunks come in to your head alot
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:27 pm

kerkumus wrote:
Does my rotated buildings decide what wins the games? Sure it helps with my baselayout, or should in theory, but if you blame that for a loss you need to come up wtih a better excuse , like your kid was playing and it wasn't you.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3