The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion

Go down 
+6
savorybeef
carl
Manfred
Clown
no rush general
_spunk_
10 posters
AuthorMessage

kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion Empty
PostSubject: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:36 pm

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/kerk%20alan%20dieklinge%20vs%20bedding%20savorybeef%20protonfusion.age3Yrec

kerk alan dieklinge

brit, aztec, spain

vs

bedding savorybeef protonfusion

otto, port, spain

Give an analysis and blame someone.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:39 pm

i blame everyone but myself
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:00 pm

_spunk_ wrote:

I've noticed a pattern. The side with the Aztecs always loses. Like I've always said, bows 'n arrows are useless against guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 pm

no rush general wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

I've noticed a pattern. The side with the Aztecs always loses. Like I've always said, bows 'n arrows are useless against guns.

Just watch the recording and give an analysis and blame someone.
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 am

nice defense kerk

but why did they quit?
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 am

maaan clown look @ the points ...dont u resign if your last best attack on the opponents base is defended and all opponents have 700points more than your team? OMG
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 am

Well, I wanna say something to kerkmus, your defence was good as usually. But seriously man I've never seen you win a game against good players when you are pushing. And I think you should be playing other civs as well. But was a good game to watch. I had a picture in my head how it would look like. Savory + Beding is agressive players and kerk defence Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 am

Carl wrote:
Well, I wanna say something to kerkumus, your defense was good as usually. But seriously man I've never seen you win a game against good players when you are pushing. And I think you should be playing other civs as well. But was a good game to watch. I had a picture in my head how it would look like. Savory + Beding is agressive players and kerk defence Razz.

Well if you didn't notice Mr. Carl, while I was defending my base with minimal pop, I still had a good amount of bows up top. I deleted a vills to come back. Most of the game people were in a deadlock up top going head to head. I wouldn't consider anyone on offense at that point. I had mortars and was trying to get Spains fb. But when Bedding hopped with his ottos and natives (which I had none ), there wasn't much I could do for offense. I was forced to defend him. And perhaps his hopping cost his team the game as there were still getting 3v2ed up top, while I defended with just enough pop to hold him off.

As for your other comment, what about the game the other night when you and me fought the first fight? I mean eddie even came over with his hussars to help you out and alan would send his uhlans every once in a while and I was still getting a push on you. I couldn't push anymore when everyone came to fight where we were at. Didn't you tell me "You hit me hard. You had a good push ? " Maybe do you not consider yourself a good player ? lol!

Also there is a time to push and a time not to. I don't think a lot of people understand that b/c they don't push correctly. Most of the time they just drain themselves doing so. There are situations when you shouldn't have mortars out and should be investing that pop into units to just head to head fight.

Also I do play other civs, just in a 3v3 I usually won't do it on Andes due to lack of hunts. I mean last night I did Spain in a 3v3 on himalyas and was going to lame port the next game, but never could get another.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:18 am

Clown wrote:
nice defense kerk

but why did they quit?

they quit cause they was done for , and whats the need in dragging the game on for as long as possible.

i dont think Beding is an agressive player myself. he builds up abit slow to be aggresive
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 pm

i think im the only real agressive player around anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:30 pm

no ^^ im aggresive with german , but with most other civs u be to aggresive u spam out
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm

kerkumus wrote:
Carl wrote:
Well, I wanna say something to kerkumus, your defense was good as usually. But seriously man I've never seen you win a game against good players when you are pushing. And I think you should be playing other civs as well. But was a good game to watch. I had a picture in my head how it would look like. Savory + Beding is agressive players and kerk defence Razz.

Well if you didn't notice Mr. Carl, while I was defending my base with minimal pop, I still had a good amount of bows up top. I deleted a vills to come back. Most of the game people were in a deadlock up top going head to head. I wouldn't consider anyone on offense at that point. I had mortars and was trying to get Spains fb. But when Bedding hopped with his ottos and natives (which I had none ), there wasn't much I could do for offense. I was forced to defend him. And perhaps his hopping cost his team the game as there were still getting 3v2ed up top, while I defended with just enough pop to hold him off.

As for your other comment, what about the game the other night when you and me fought the first fight? I mean eddie even came over with his hussars to help you out and alan would send his uhlans every once in a while and I was still getting a push on you. I couldn't push anymore when everyone came to fight where we were at. Didn't you tell me "You hit me hard. You had a good push ? " Maybe do you not consider yourself a good player ? lol!

Also there is a time to push and a time not to. I don't think a lot of people understand that b/c they don't push correctly. Most of the time they just drain themselves doing so. There are situations when you shouldn't have mortars out and should be investing that pop into units to just head to head fight.

Also I do play other civs, just in a 3v3 I usually won't do it on Andes due to lack of hunts. I mean last night I did Spain in a 3v3 on himalyas and was going to lame port the next game, but never could get another.

Kerk seriously don't be sucka a lier, we faced eachother then this porto guy came to u and played 2v1 THEN eddie came... and i didnt say anything of that man... "The running mouth" really fit on you. or "The Dramaqueen"

Just don't lie manthought we were friends wow. And about your pushing in face to face u never push hard.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:27 pm

savorybeef wrote:
i think im the only real agressive player around anymore Sad

u sure Razz
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 pm

i learned something this game. FU lancers with 10 missionary unction do 63 damage. x4 against infantry=252. this happens to be exactly the full hitpoints of FU Spanish skirms. ain't life funny?
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:15 pm

freet0 wrote:
i learned something this game. FU lancers with 10 missionary unction do 63 damage. x4 against infantry=252. this happens to be exactly the full hitpoints of FU Spanish skirms. ain't life funny?

noob
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
maaan clown look @ the points ...dont u resign if your last best attack on the opponents base is defended and all opponents have 700points more than your team? OMG
only kerk had more points if beding had a little support to get into kerks eco a little it would have maybe gone better but who knows unless you try. No reason to not fall back and regroup a little. If you watch the game in rec alans score was just a shitload of food and coin fed from kerk so if you drain kerk their eco help would be gone. Was a good game but there are always other options especially when you can just step backwards a little cheers
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:40 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Clown wrote:
nice defense kerk

but why did they quit?

they quit cause they was done for , and whats the need in dragging the game on for as long as possible.

i dont think Beding is an agressive player myself. he builds up abit slow to be aggresive
I dont think he is very aggressive either but he's solid if he had some help from savory with mortars maybe he could have gotten some more economy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Carl wrote:
kerkumus wrote:
Carl wrote:

Kerk seriously don't be sucka a lier, we faced eachother then this porto guy came to u and played 2v1 THEN eddie came... and i didnt say anything of that man... "The running mouth" really fit on you. or "The Dramaqueen"

Just don't lie manthought we were friends wow. And about your pushing in face to face u never push hard.

Carl, I'm not sure what you're talking about. After our first fight, Eddie sent his hussars to get my artillery. He was behind me in our natives bc he ran right past cdtsgt1126. He was hitting my fb from behind and sending hussars to attack my art from the back of my fb. And in the meanwhile Alan was sending uhlans every once in a while during our 1v1. Then after cdt pushed out eddie, thats when he ran to me and it started becoming the 3v3 right there.

I don't know if there is some kind of language barrier. I wasn't trying to bad mouth you. I don't really know what in my post communicated that to you, but I'm sorry it did. Of course we're friends Carl. Isn't that why you told me after the game " You had a hard push on me " ? You whispered that to me and then we just started talking about the rest of the game. I'm not sure where the lying is. Perhaps we both saw different things. Not sure why the name calling is necessary. Your post really threw me off....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:26 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
no ^^ im aggresive with german , but with most other civs u be to aggresive u spam out

Yeah that blitzkrieg is pretty OP imo/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:26 pm

no rush general wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

Did you watch the game yet? lol!
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 am

your picture gets me hot kerk clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am

kerkumus wrote:
Carl wrote:
kerkumus wrote:
Carl wrote:

Carl, I'm not sure what you're talking about. After our first fight, Eddie sent his hussars to get my artillery. He was behind me in our natives bc he ran right past cdtsgt1126. He was hitting my fb from behind and sending hussars to attack my art from the back of my fb. And in the meanwhile Alan was sending uhlans every once in a while during our 1v1. Then after cdt pushed out eddie, thats when he ran to me and it started becoming the 3v3 right there.

I don't know if there is some kind of language barrier. I wasn't trying to bad mouth you. I don't really know what in my post communicated that to you, but I'm sorry it did. Of course we're friends Carl. Isn't that why you told me after the game " You had a hard push on me " ? You whispered that to me and then we just started talking about the rest of the game. I'm not sure where the lying is. Perhaps we both saw different things. Not sure why the name calling is necessary. Your post really threw me off....

Okey mate.. but I saw what I saw. And we discussed this on vent after the game, me alan and dan. And we thought thatyou guys was playing 2v1 vs me. However, it's just a game we should've record it imo, then this issue wouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 am

Clown wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
only kerk had more points if beding had a little support to get into kerks eco a little it would have maybe gone better but who knows unless you try. No reason to not fall back and regroup a little. If you watch the game in rec alans score was just a shitload of food and coin fed from kerk so if you drain kerk their eco help would be gone. Was a good game but there are always other options especially when you can just step backwards a little cheers

he fed me a shit laod of coin and food.?????? ummm no he fed me like 4 k coin and i didnt need even with 2 k coin with aztecs u will hardly run out cause of the coin card.aztecs eco is awesome no way spain player could get his eco back up anywere near as fast as aztecs , and spain v aztec in a small space we was in, should of been a walk over for him
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Clown said: ''if he (bb) had some help from savory with mortars maybe he could have gotten some more economy''.

That's what I been saying all time.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Clown said: ''if he (bb) had some help from savory with mortars maybe he could have gotten some more economy''.

That's what I been saying all time.

at the point you left at, if i left to assist we woulda lost natives when they get 4 natives to use were not going in there no chance, going there when you did let kerk defend and delete his pop and double both of us at the natives and still keep his eco up, and drained us hard. we had no where to back up to without loosing natives. our chance to win the game was to just go 3v3 at the natives, we had 3 strong artillery civs to go up against them. also moving all the way down to the bottom would be a huge drain to our eco when we were already getting drained hard. you cant leave 2 people against 3 in the natives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion   kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion Empty

Back to top Go down

kerk alan dieklinge vs beding bedang savorybeef proton fusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: