The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde Empty
PostSubject: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjymjon34zm

Pretty good game.

Sirde and I had a spain mirror, tuur and kerk were brits.

At 1 hour you can see what natives can do....
GG

PS:I doubt kerk will comment on this game lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:01 pm

1. let me guess... kerk got knubled?
2. <3 norway best country in the world
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
1. let me guess... kerk got knubled?
2. <3 norway best country in the world

1. Don't know what 'knubled' means but I assume it's got something to do with owned or destroyed but no he is banned from the forum lol! lol! thats why he wont post Very Happy:D
2. Yes Norway is the best bounce farao farao lol! afro affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 pm

kerk's banned? lol why?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 pm

freet0 wrote:
kerk's banned? lol why?

Something to do with having a small penis :S
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Nice game golden. Not only was your boom better at 40 but your economy was managed way better throughout the fight. If you watch sirde's econ slip at the end you can see he didnt keep attention to it and massively over compensated his wood esp knowing he would have only 1 native post for the game. You did the same a little bit, though you did have both posts, but thats the only bad thing i saw was maybe setting factories to food/coin earlier and save like 5k wood instead of having that 10k bubble. Well fought tho Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:16 pm

whoever was using sirde def needs to take classes on proper econ management even at the very finish you can see that the villagers are heavily favoring coin(mostly not necessary with natives and regular army not being coin heavy) when he had very low food. very stupid to keep so many on coin when youre not producing food as you can see food is at 50's and coin is 5k+ and 12K wood. Maybe sirde should have thought about selling some wood earlier for coin and putting villagers onto food so he could have actually continued to fight with natives and regular army. Poorly balanced economy for somebody of experienced rank but maybe they just lost hope after golden owned them on the original fight.

Or, Maybe he was hoping kerk would have some resources to feed him as he's probably used to being able to lose and have a backup plan LOL

whoever sirde was hopefully reads this and sees their problems maybe it will help them not lose as bad next time
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 am

Clown wrote:
Nice game golden. Not only was your boom better at 40 but your economy was managed way better throughout the fight. If you watch sirde's econ slip at the end you can see he didnt keep attention to it and massively over compensated his wood esp knowing he would have only 1 native post for the game. You did the same a little bit, though you did have both posts, but thats the only bad thing i saw was maybe setting factories to food/coin earlier and save like 5k wood instead of having that 10k bubble. Well fought tho Basketball Basketball

haha thanks, and about the factories, I think tuur did a massive trade so he told me not to put them on wood and jsut ask him for wood.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:50 am

was boring game tbh 4 noobs fighting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 am

_spunk_ wrote:
was boring game tbh 4 noobs fighting Very Happy

I think you watched the wrong recording then lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde   goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde Empty

Back to top Go down

goldengold,tuur V kerk,sirde
Page 1 of 1