The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

goldens spain boom

Go down 
+12
Sanderson_FIN
_spunk_
Wulff
Brett
J4|V|3$
UofA_RX7
sapikles
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Manfred
James
Tom
goldengold
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:10 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7a46dba149d538db24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

Pretty legit boom, no trade route 5 mines, 5 herds 5 walls, all units upgraded.

goldens spain boom Screen20h.th

Score at 1 second before treaty is 2102 cheers cheers affraid affraid afro afro scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 am

Nice distribution.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 am

Tom wrote:
Nice distribution.

Saracasm? If so I think its good for a 1v1 Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Haha, no I wasn't being sarcastic. I really think it's a nice distribution.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Tom wrote:
Haha, no I wasn't being sarcastic. I really think it's a nice distribution.
cheers cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
James

James

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:58 pm

nice job you Spain whore bom
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:30 pm

nice but vs real opponent u never will get that score do -100 and u got it^^ ...vs real opponent i also get 2000 and i prefer switching between civs too much^^
Back to top Go down

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

^^^^so your a lamer and plays the civ matchup game? lol

time for me to ruin goldielocks efforts!

goldens spain boom Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:33 pm

what was the point of that post buzz?

100% negative. 100% not needed. good job again. (now that was sarcasim
Back to top Go down

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:35 pm

i spoke to him yesterday......you havent a clue what was said so stfu dude. god dam your a joke.

he and i were talking civily and he brought up spain. lol thats his fault and the fact i like to show lesser civs eco benefits its called for!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:38 pm

does that take away from the fact that your always 100% negative vs every1 else? have you not noticed that your the only one constantly making childish insults vs every1?
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:04 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
does that take away from the fact that your always 100% negative vs every1 else? have you not noticed that your the only one constantly making childish insults vs every1?

and u only vs him lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:17 am

you blind mate? your saying im the only one whose gotta problem with buzz's attitude?
Back to top Go down

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:32 am

you dont know me......the ones who really know me are dr.d josh, ivan. heck ive even given ivan an attitude whens hes unruly. mostly because way back he used to whisstle lol alot. was funny but to a point it got old fast.

im all for debate and such but it gets old fast.....especially when im attacked constantly.

besides the mentioned no one here knows me or my attitude. if you do then you have capabilities the military could use. lol!
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:24 am

Why wouldn't you answer my questions when I asked them then if you love to debate? You ran around in circles not answering a single question. I never attacked you, I just challenged you and you failed to back up even one of the points. I think that is because you can't, and just like to rile people up with your shit. You never play actual games anymore, or if you do it is on a smurf account which you bitch about other people doing. You really provide nothing to this forum except a punching bag that keeps people entertianed. You obviosuly do not truely car about this game except maybe to boost your ego with unrealistic booms that you can not even come close to in a real game. Shut up and start playing real games with real people.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:37 am

Hmm forgot about this boom!

The method I use is pretty out-dated, might redo it today!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:24 am

yah sorry it was a good boom son!
Back to top Go down

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:04 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Why wouldn't you answer my questions when I asked them then if you love to debate? You ran around in circles not answering a single question. I never attacked you, I just challenged you and you failed to back up even one of the points. I think that is because you can't, and just like to rile people up with your shit. You never play actual games anymore, or if you do it is on a smurf account which you bitch about other people doing. You really provide nothing to this forum except a punching bag that keeps people entertianed. You obviosuly do not truely car about this game except maybe to boost your ego with unrealistic booms that you can not even come close to in a real game. Shut up and start playing real games with real people.

i provide all thats needed in my recordings. im not a robot so i cant describe specific details about booms when i do every civ differently depending on the situation.

thats not beating around the bush. im not a write up guy. i show it in recordings. i will never specificly tell when and where to do certain things during a boom. its all on the fly so to speak. not robotic.

you want robotic go to bretts boom and discus that.

i realize you have a hard time dealing with just the recordings but thats enough and doesnt warrent the questions you have. why? because your basicly asking me why i do something when in your own mind youve allready settled "on the right way". lmfao at you guys.

allright goldie you better do it........or i will. cheers
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:27 am

so buzz you revived an old post just to insult goldengold, without anything even remotely helpful? at least when other people tell you that you suck at life they have sufficient evidence to back it up (see UofA's post)
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:29 am

buzz no ones asking for a write up. were just asking to see the absurd boom (80-30-30 rofl) that you claim and then wont show anyone because you "dont want us to copy them".
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:04 am

Buck the System wrote:
i provide all thats needed in my recordings. im not a robot so i cant describe specific details about booms when i do every civ differently depending on the situation.

thats not beating around the bush. im not a write up guy. i show it in recordings. i will never specificly tell when and where to do certain things during a boom. its all on the fly so to speak. not robotic.

you want robotic go to bretts boom and discus that.

i realize you have a hard time dealing with just the recordings but thats enough and doesnt warrent the questions you have. why? because your basicly asking me why i do something when in your own mind youve allready settled "on the right way". lmfao at you guys.

allright goldie you better do it........or i will. cheers

My booms aren't even close to robotic, they're just not shit. There's actually an overarching plan and things happen as they should, technical proficiency versus haphazard dumbassery.
Back to top Go down

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:37 am

pfft .....you making me go out of my way to ruin your robotic otto?

i will if you want. lmfao

british ill never show.......get over it.
Back to top Go down
Wulff

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

I dont watch recorded games in here, but since Golden could hit 2100 did i watch this.

Im really suprise that you hit 2100 with your boom. Actually i dont get it. Did only watch the first 22 min thought, but im guess you didnt do something diffrent after.

Your age times was slow. You can easy hit fortress age almost 2 mins faster, and imperial age. And why did u run so long for the food in the begining? Why didnt u build town center out in the field to be close to the food and mines? All stuff i do, but havnt hit a score like you without teamcards.

But maybe its just the thing about you get a better score vs the comp. But WHY?`
Back to top Go down
Wulff

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I dont watch recorded games in here, but since Golden could hit 2100 did i watch this.

Im really suprise that you hit 2100 with your boom. Actually i dont get it. Did only watch the first 22 min thought, but im guess you didnt do something diffrent after.

Your age times was slow. You can easy hit fortress age almost 2 mins faster, and imperial age. And why did u run so long for the food in the begining? Why didnt u build town center out in the field to be close to the food and mines? All stuff i do, but havnt hit a score like you without teamcards.

But maybe its just the thing about you get a better score vs the comp. But WHY?`
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Buck the System wrote:
pfft .....you making me go out of my way to ruin your robotic otto?

i will if you want. lmfao

british ill never show.......get over it.

You're so FULL OF SHIT fuck off u tit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goldens spain boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: goldens spain boom   goldens spain boom Empty

Back to top Go down

goldens spain boom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next