The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.v6g3h6

V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van Empty
PostSubject: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:24 am

me and jaiy had this won but i had to go Sad
GG though Very Happy

v6g3h6- PORTS

JAIY- BRITISH

VAN- SPAIN

THEKILLERCLOWN- INDIA

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/9/5/2565846/V6JAIY%20vs%20CLOWN%20AND%20VAN.age3Yrec

Last edited by .v6g3h6 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm

your base was gone and that guy needs a lot of work cyclops
Back to top Go down
.v6g3h6

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 pm

My FB wasnt entierly gone and jaiy was there fighting you, he held u at his base i think he would have done the same at my fighting ground. So eventually ur m8 van wud loose, it was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:07 am

I was disappointed in the quality of the commanders in this war.

Lets start with the Indian player. Possibly the slowest Imperial I've ever seen with India. I didn't observe the economic management but I wouldn't be surprised if wonders were built in the wrong order and/or the consulate was built late. I didn't check the Indian shipments either. Should reach Age V before other civs.

The Spanish player was god awful. Normally I consider it a sin to let 1 missionary die and a crime to let more than one die, but to let them die and then not retrain them is a death sentence. The Spanish economy was a joke. The worker count went down to 80 something and amazingly as many as 13 were idle, most of which were builders. Unsurprisingly the Spanish commander didn't seem to care about idle workers and his economy couldn't have sunk faster if Gordon Brown (British PM, infamous for creating public debt) was in charge.
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 pm

I played india having watched no recs and boomed entirely off of word of mouth and what i thought would work correctly. Not a civ i use on a regular basis(maybe 10 games) and i still did pretty decent especially since i had to babysit my partner who clearly had no idea how to fight with spain Basketball
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 am

Could people please post names and civs and a little description whether this is worth watching, because right now, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 am

nothing to gain from it really its just a game
unless you want to see vanadium spain get ripped apart

clown-india
jaiy-brits
v5-port
vanadium-spain

boring imo
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 am

It wasn't merely about this game, as to all others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van   V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van Empty

Back to top Go down

V6 and Jaiy vs thekillerclown and van
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: