The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile

Go down 
+4
Brett
no rush general
goldengold
Manfred
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Manfred

Manfred

FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile Empty
PostSubject: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 am

Hi guys my first game posting now

Fritter (me) + Dömmchen (phinchen) VS Goldengold + Lizard Aile

Ports + Germans VS Germans + Spain

Short but GG

golden said we broke hm but it isnt everytziem the trade post hm. the post was @my walls so cant be hm

http://rapidshare.com/files/285667393/D__mmchenFritterVSGoldengoldLizardAile.age3Yrec.html
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 am

Ha, Guess my friend was right!
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 am

jes he was right^^ but both acc´s are only 1st luit cause of learning 1vs1 and i lo0se some games that wise....Fritter is only for triin out civs and rushing
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 am

The German shipments were poorly chosen. There were 4 age I shipments including sawmills, exotic woods, burgermeister and economic theory.
The benefit of sending them was wasted; in fact sawmills wasn't sent and there was hardly any time saved. Burgermeister isn't very economically useful and to gain the 50 % build speed for the TC's you need to have the 600 wood to start with. The only map were it might be possible is Deccan, otherwise TC construction will be delayed by lack of wood.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

Exotic Hardwoods and Sawmills are a waste with German period and shouldn't ever be used, getting the wood while aging to 3 isn't necessarily mandatory, waiting 10-20 seconds doesn't hurt that much.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 pm

lol phinchen thats what i said too that wood card shouldnt be taken in the germans deck...
but the score was ok i think ...

i fell good ^^ no negative comments about my boom^^ nice
Back to top Go down
LordLukkas

LordLukkas

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 am

Brett wrote:
Exotic Hardwoods and Sawmills are a waste with German period and shouldn't ever be used, getting the wood while aging to 3 isn't necessarily mandatory, waiting 10-20 seconds doesn't hurt that much.
Why are woodcards a waste with german? germans require wood for natives. nothing worse than getting 3 or 4 posts on andes and not having enough wood to keep maxed out with them. i have always used one wood card with german.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 am

LordLukkas wrote:
Brett wrote:
Why are woodcards a waste with german? germans require wood for natives. nothing worse than getting 3 or 4 posts on andes and not having enough wood to keep maxed out with them. i have always used one wood card with german.

They have 139 vill-pop, have just barely enough XP during treaty to get all their eco cards + one trainspeed or AA. Adding a wood card completely removes the ability to adapt by sending Cav/Inf trainspeed, which with how horrible the German first army is makes quite the difference.

In addition, Germans can easily gather 20K of wood without using a wood card and still hit 2300-2400 score.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 pm

LordLukkas wrote:
Brett wrote:

captains..... Surprised
Back to top Go down
LordLukkas

LordLukkas

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:45 am

Brett wrote:
LordLukkas wrote:
Brett wrote:

They have 139 vill-pop, have just barely enough XP during treaty to get all their eco cards + one trainspeed or AA. Adding a wood card completely removes the ability to adapt by sending Cav/Inf trainspeed, which with how horrible the German first army is makes quite the difference.

In addition, Germans can easily gather 20K of wood without using a wood card and still hit 2300-2400 score.

Fair call. i supose if u cant keep up native production cos of wood shortage, u arent protecting them well enough. And there is no point having tons of wood for natives if u can't get the posts because of a lack of military cards at 40. this is food for thought...
Back to top Go down
LordLukkas

LordLukkas

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:46 am

ivanteran wrote:
LordLukkas wrote:
Brett wrote:

captains..... Surprised

children.....
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:03 pm

I rather have extra military upgrade than a wood card, you have plenty of pop to maximize wood

latley I max out gold and wood for game having 35k food, 20k wood and 90 to 100k gold for game at 40. I try to maintain full vil and wagon pop as long as possible after treaty depending on civ im facing. my stlye of play needs mastermized ecomany with germans as long as possible, I am pretty good later in game to keep eco up.You can then put 40 on farms and 20 wagons plus 10 to 20 vils on plantations that will keep your eco up during game.

100k of gold last long time with good military and cannon/cul control.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 am

was nice game, but not my best germans, which i showed in my newest replay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile   FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile Empty

Back to top Go down

FritterDommchenVSGoldengoldLizardAile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: