The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso Empty
PostSubject: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740216/comebakkk.age3Yrec

kinda skkrewed up the start Razz i guess you need food to keep making those "villagers"

IT'S THE RUST

I think my fighting was ok for a couple of mins, then I forgot to make the two other native improvements , and then failed to build Very Happy some of it due to the trade route...
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:06 am

What are the civs? Will watch anyway, but just curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 pm

put the civs in game when posting
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:22 pm

ohh hush ivan!

me germany hurri dutch pablo germany wefi brit
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

ooohhh some tuur dutch action, <3
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
ohh hush ivan!

me germany hurri dutch pablo germany wefi brit

good job, now i might watch it later Razz
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:51 pm

that was some hot dutch action... even if he did only build 4 walls and forgot to forward wall completely Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 am

german is toughest civ at the start. you need to check your tc constantly because the food comes in rather slowly til some regular vills come out. 3 carts is good to start with but dont go too far or youll miss training villies.

must be the rust.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 am

yea maybe it's the rust I did use to train villagers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 am

pablo must be the only player in the game who get's away with just pure spammage , he does'nt look at the fight to check what he has to counter , stays on his barracks and spams like crazy. work's well for him though. BTW they had that game won dunno why he didnt come back and help his mate out bad mistake which lost them the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 pm

germany can play til 60 mins is gone with 70 vills so its not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso   komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso Empty

Back to top Go down

komebakk fin, hurricane vs wefi pablo_el_paso
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: