HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am

the difference is buzz that BB got over a 2K score, even closer to a 2.1K score, in a real game. which you could never do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:55 pm

how about we find some criticism for the loosing team instead of the winning one Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:02 pm

I haven't given this a thorough "analyse both sides and criticise for stupid mistakes" yet, but I did notice how schwarz dropped like a stone because of over-using natives against me/Kerk when they wheren't really useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
the difference is buzz that BB got over a 2K score, even closer to a 2.1K score, in a real game. which you could never do...

lol what a joke comparing bb with buzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 pm

I finally got time to watch this game. Savory you did pretty well cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 am

ivanteran wrote:

you being sarcastic? i can honestly never tell with you.

@true nub, he had 58 vills. if he didnt get 2k theres something really wrong. tbh he should have gotten 2200 with the addition of 2 carts!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 am

Buck the System wrote:
ivanteran wrote:

you being sarcastic? i can honestly never tell with you.

@true nub, he had 58 vills. if he didnt get 2k theres something really wrong. tbh he should have gotten 2200 with the addition of 2 carts!

yer ok .......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disco86

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:15 am

_spunk_ wrote:
other maps otto imo beat brits
Now we can say evidently, that u can't play this game and u know nothing. Maybe thats the reason why u always moan if someone gots weaker civ like yours and a better tactic ? Dude, get skill and knowledge...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 am

stop acting like your better than him buzz! becuz every1 knows that BB has x100 the skill of you! he beat your REAL GAME dutch boom by like 200... so just shhh .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 am

kerkumus wrote:
I finally got time to watch this game. Savory you did pretty well cheers

Aww we were supposed to watch this together, nubby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Disco86 wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
other maps otto imo beat brits
Now we can say evidently, that u can't play this game and u know nothing. Maybe thats the reason why u always moan if someone gots weaker civ like yours and a better tactic ? Dude, get skill and knowledge...

hahah i cant wait to play u nipper and then we shall see what bs u can talk then. your talking complete shite , maybe someday ill adopt your skill of jumping in back of a taxi and running all over the show, but i very much doubt it. DUDE??? lol... u wanna play me then let's rock , but when i play i want a good game no chasing some german monkey all over the map. ill be looking out for u, u pro gamer u

alot of people under estimate otto and just use them as a run about civ head to head there a good civ to fight with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm

theyre a very strong heads up fighting civ actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt   

Back to top Go down

Pept _PI SavoryBeef versus BedingBedang Kiyoshi_Kanza Schwarzerabt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: