The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

_Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d

Go down 
+4
Clown
no rush general
dutchmaina_cl
yomama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yomama

_Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d Empty
PostSubject: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:50 pm

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/13/2265400/apocvsbuzzd.age3Yrec

dutch mirror, interesting game, this is what happens when u make initial army too early lol!

how to win first fight in a dutch mirror without culvs or horse canon and 1 mortar ?? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:10 pm

yep i made another huge mistake this one. no arsenal. lol whatever im old and forget.

we can try again. i out micro u most of the time but no arsenal was just costly and not typical mistake of me to make.
Back to top Go down
yomama

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yep i made another huge mistake this one. no arsenal. lol whatever im old and forget.

we can try again. i out micro u most of the time but no arsenal was just costly and not typical mistake of me to make.

out micro? if u did that my score wouldnt stay 1700 or 1800 ++ lol!
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl

dutchmaina_cl

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm

GG Apoc...no comment buzz...
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Thank you for uploading this game.

Observations while watching Buzz_D:

• Deck: Exotic woods - possibly redundant due to south sea bubble and vice versa

• 5% coin treasure not found right away, only one on enemys side, unfair disadvantage?

• Poor building layout early on, banks placed carelessly, factories left vulnerable, should always build factories at the back.

• Circular saw late

• Too many culverins (10) and mortars (4) at start

• Retraining settlers (48) too slowly ?
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 pm

posted by yomama?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Yeah, Ivan's trying to hide his smurfing. Yomama can't play like that..
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

i didnt know yomama was ivans bitch these days
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 am

how come u always get around 300 points less in actual 1v1's than fake 1v1s vs the comp buzz? its a fair question so dont go running ur mouth at me and just answer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 am

yomama wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

out micro? if u did that my score wouldnt stay 1700 or 1800 ++ lol!
yea you ran around with cav while i was hitting your artillery. if my arsenal was done it would have been much much different game. you know that.

my base sucked, i was so mad at my vills they were stuck in the tress next to my stsrting mine, then when i try to retask them, they were stubborn and didnt move correctly.

@truenubplaya the score is shown exactly as it should. this boom was done completely dif than the one i posted. besides the age 2 bankjing was the same. dont you worry about the scores there true. playing vs him i didnt feel like i need to be eco master.

he wanted to play otto, refused vs dutch. thats why we mirrored.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:46 am

Ivan was significantly out-microing you the whole game, his kill ratio was over 2 to 1, if that's not out-microing you I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 am

Brett wrote:
Ivan was significantly out-microing you the whole game, his kill ratio was over 2 to 1, if that's not out-microing you I don't know what is.
thats adv. arsenal vs no arsenal. lol big HUGE MASSIVE difference!

the way he was running like a fool if i had the arsenal done i would have rolled through him seeing how he used mostly 3 units. cav to run to bring units in for the skirms. yippie great strat. unless im totally ruined on clonopin it wont happen again. im tired of seeing ivans gay ass cav running strat, its time to fk him up!

maybe try to micro like a handfull of units, not the whole stampede. lmfao
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am

[quote="Buck the System"]
Brett wrote:
unless im totally ruined on clonopin it wont happen again.
Klonopin? Do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
I've been taking anti-depressants and I stopped playing online due to tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:33 am

That's treaty micro! You don't micro 4 huss, 2 skirms, 1 culv, 2 huss, 4 ruyter, etc, you keep microing your overall army, no human can micro every single unit in a 150 pop army, it's too much shit, you're just making excuses for why Ivan beat you so solidly.

AA versus no Arsenal does make a difference, but it doesn't get a 2.12 kill ratio and you know it.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am

2.12 kr in a mirror lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 am

[quote="no rush general"]
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
unless im totally ruined on clonopin it wont happen again.
Klonopin? Do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
I've been taking anti-depressants and I stopped playing online due to tiredness
yea well after 2 years of treatment i was recently asked to bring my g/f in for a session and my therapist dropped the PTSD on me.

i dont know what qualifies for PTSD but i have had 10-30 knee injuries. some minor some major. summer 1980 is when it all began. on my birthday my knee got stuck in the bent position and i didnt know what to do. i was 10 years old. went to the hospital and the dr.s didnt know what to do. they stuck a piece of wood in my mouth and said "this is going to hurt" and forcfully straightened my leg out. that happened alot for 2 years. the forced it til it poped, then it would fall back into place. id say 5, maybe 6 times i just ruined all the ligaments in my knee except 1. had it repaired over and over only to tear it up again. then began the dislocating knee cap. it would dissappear around the back of my leg during stressfull turning stuff.

for the most part all this took place during my high school time and over the years has just totured my brain with the severity of the injuries ive had on the knee. you all are kinda lucky having the technology there is now. my injury, if found and diagnosed correctly now would have probly no affect on me today but it was like the stonage back then.

so yea, klonopin does help when i have episodes. i cant see any injuries or it gets set off and its the worst feeling to see someone injured when i have gone through it all.

not like anyone here cares but now you know. lol!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Buck the System wrote:
then began the dislocating knee cap. it would dissappear around the back of my leg during stressfull turning stuff.

im sorry but. ewwwwwww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 am

lol thats just the knee. my left ankle dislocated and spun like a hose running water at high speed.

my right ring finger was severly dislocated but stayed attatched and ended up under the skin in my palm. lol. omg the pain from that one was hard to deal with.

the other stuff i consider minor. like every finger being broken at one time or another.

life is cruel man. if i knew then, what i know now, i would have never played any sports ever. im even talking to my son about being more causious and not reckless like i was as a youngster.

"IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP" life line help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d   _Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d Empty

Back to top Go down

_Apocalypsis_ vs buzz_d
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: