HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 pm

This forum is very ageist. Buzz_D is amazing for a 38 year old. How many 38 year olds can keep up with youngsters on computers ?
Buzz_D would have done a darn sight better job in the 3v3 than Mad_Cat.

I would expect players to be at their prime around 23 years of age and as you get older you get slower, more experienced but weaker overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am

no rush general wrote:

I would expect players to be at their prime around 23 years of age and as you get older you get slower, more experienced but weaker overall.

bom jocolor geek cherry albino sunny queen king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 am

no rush general wrote:
This forum is very ageist. Buzz_D is amazing for a 38 year old. How many 38 year olds can keep up with youngsters on computers ?
Buzz_D would have done a darn sight better job in the 3v3 than Mad_Cat.

i know 2 players that are 47 and 51 years old, they are capts in treaty, just sayhing that he is not the only old guy around lol!

anyway i dont think any of those 2 are as good as buzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am

guys i was gone forever. now im back, using my free time to play and see the future. you guys are stuck using the same crap strats and i just wanted to try new things. give me a break you morons!

its the trt trash that hates me. they hate, and cause these issues, cuz they know im better than they are, and ever will be!

if i could get a decent partner to use the "unuseable" booms with, you would see the ownage. i know theres lots of peeps who know the real "me" and the 3 or 4 here are the ones ruining my name cuz of decay. lmfao

some guy tried to smurf me last night china mirror........guess what? he got fking owned. think he was a major.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

Buck the System wrote:
guys i was gone forever. now im back, using my free time to play and see the future. you guys are stuck using the same crap strats and i just wanted to try new things. give me a break you morons!

its the trt trash that hates me. they hate, and cause these issues, cuz they know im better than they are, and ever will be!

if i could get a decent partner to use the "unuseable" booms with, you would see the ownage. i know theres lots of peeps who know the real "me" and the 3 or 4 here are the ones ruining my name cuz of decay. lmfao

some guy tried to smurf me last night china mirror........guess what? he got fking owned. think he was a major.

AMAZING welldone .maybe if u werent so full of shit people wouldnt get on your case and maybe would respect u a little. but you way to far gone for that . stop calling people out cause when u lose u gunna get it 2 3 times as bad . maybe just STFU?? and just get on with all the pwnage u do......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 pm

buzz, i don't think anyone cares if your booms are perfect or how well they work in a real game aside from just game related interest. what people care about is when you say you're so much better than everyone and brag about how your booms are the best. then when you play actual games they don't deliver. if you stop bragging so much and learn a little humility people will be a lot more friendly to you. even if your boom was the best, there's still no need to brag about it. did Michael Jordan brag to all his teammates about how much better he was at basketball? btw first time you ever replied to one of my posts in your 2300 Aztec boom thread:

James: "sorry, but it still plays in slow mo even when i hit OK in the options menu or change some stuff. if you could upload one that plays in normal speed that'd be great. thanks for the thought tho"

Buzz: "its not slow mo moron. do i need to make a slow mo for you to prove it?

btw war chief civs vills are not as mobile as euro, so maybe thats your issue.

i never ever, would slow mo this stuff so i could post it. that would be retarded.

now if your being a dummy, and thinking the score is high for normal speed, then you must really suck.

ITS DONE ON NORMAL SPEED DUDE!"

exact quotes ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:27 pm

buzz, i will put 5,000,000,000 that you are not better than 90% of the playaz in TRT..straight up... and your booms in real game play suck muhahahahhahaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 pm

yea but im back full time now and 3-0 since. so buck up and lets play.

ill get sap/ivan soon he knows it. why? because he plays anyone! thanks to him i get some games.

2 persons here will beat my german 1v1 most of the time but other than sandy,and ivan, no one has a chance!
Back to top Go down
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Buck the System wrote:

ill get sap/ivan soon he knows it. why? because he plays anyone! thanks to him i get some games.

2 persons here will beat my german 1v1 most of the time but other than sandy,and ivan, no one has a chance!

i remember u pesting me on apocalypsis ahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Buck the System wrote:

From ELO rating:
TAD: TR andes BuZz_D Qc_God_of_War
TAD: TR Orinoco BuZz_D Dschieh
TAD: TR Orinoco BuZz_D Thomas83

You beat up three no-name lts, two games using China, sooo impressive... not.

Beating another lt doesn't make you good, fighting one for 2 hours ESPECIALLY doesn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:21 am

I visit these forums everyday hoping for something new.

Why aren't there any new games to watch? Less boasting and criticizing, theres barely enough game time already.

Now that I've stabilized my computer, hopefully it won't restart randomly now ( I've lost most games due to the crashes) but I still don't feel like playing though so no new games from me yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 am

yomama wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

you get pested cuz your a wise ass. you say uncalled for things even before we talk in PM. then you expect me to talk to you? plz.

also the 1v1 game i beat sapikles, you saying wasnt you? was maybe 6months ago. was china vs iro. you got rocked. must have been another sapikles ey?
Back to top Go down
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

no rush general wrote:

Why aren't there any new games to watch? Less boasting and criticizing, theres barely enough game time already.

Now that I've stabilized my computer, hopefully it won't restart randomly now ( I've lost most games due to the crashes) but I still don't feel like playing though so no new games from me yet.

Treaty community is DEAD at high ranks, the quality of players has continued to decrease and the few who are left have to noob bash.

I get maybe a few games a week because of school, it's more important than this game. Probably the most active skilled treaty players are Alan and Dan, because they play constantly. I dunno what they do for a living, but I want in on it, having 6+ hours a day to dick around sounds fun Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 am

Brett wrote:
no rush general wrote:

Treaty community is DEAD at high ranks, the quality of players has continued to decrease and the few who are left have to noob bash.

I get maybe a few games a week because of school, it's more important than this game. Probably the most active skilled treaty players are Alan and Dan, because they play constantly. I dunno what they do for a living, but I want in on it, having 6+ hours a day to dick around sounds fun Razz

still a little upset about the other day eh ^^ u seem to forget we on total different time tables from u so u come on at 2-3 on your time its 7-8 here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:28 am

well thats so not true buzz! i remember when kose fucked your german...wid india scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
still a little upset about the other day eh ^^ u seem to forget we on total different time tables from u so u come on at 2-3 on your time its 7-8 here

Nah, I was messing with you guys, it's more entertaining than listening to my mum prattle off about how I have to mow the lawn. Very Happy

I know about the timezone differeces, I'm just saying you two are the most active top tier players right now, almost no one else is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yomama wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

you get pested cuz your a wise ass. you say uncalled for things even before we talk in PM. then you expect me to talk to you? plz.

also the 1v1 game i beat sapikles, you saying wasnt you? was maybe 6months ago. was china vs iro. you got rocked. must have been another sapikles ey?

hahaha i was just joking sweetheart, also me playing iroq???? lol! even allbinx can beat my iroq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 pm

about what brett said in one of his last comments, treaty is not dead at high ranks, there are still ppl who plays not only those 2 mentioned.

i am getting more active lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 am

o yer? shame there noone ever on when we looking for a game Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Brett wrote:
no rush general wrote:

What are Alan's and Dan's ESO names?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat   

Back to top Go down

Tomo_Tanker + yyyyyyyyyyyy(kerk) + Lyonard vs. JailhouseRock + Phinchen + Mad_cat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: