The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Us Talk About Germany!!!

Go down 
+8
Dr. Dreadloc
_spunk_
Firom
sapikles
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
ivanteran
Tom
dutchmaina_cl
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dutchmaina_cl

dutchmaina_cl

Let Us Talk About Germany!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:04 am

Okay...My boom with Germany at the end of 40 reaches 2400, but I want a higher score! Anyone else have a boom that can go higher? If so, can you post a recording?? Please and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 am

hey look its superman, noooooooo, its savory, cape and mask and all else to save the day.

use this 2500 at 40 no fur trade 3v3, its old and real for the haters!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/10/1750731/Blast%20from%20the%20past.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 am

Buck the System wrote:
hey look its superman, noooooooo, its savory, cape and mask and all else to save the day.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/10/1750731/Blast%20from%20the%20past.age3Yrec

german doesnt have furtrade u idiot
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl

dutchmaina_cl

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks Buzz...I have a good boom, but I just want to get the extra 200 points to scare the shit out of people... lol!
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 am

dutchmaina_cl wrote:
Thanks Buzz...I have a good boom, but I just want to get the extra 200 points to scare the shit out of people... lol!

eve if u get 2600 i dont need more than 2000 to own u!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am

ivanteran wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

the blast from the past game is a 3v3 with india on both sides. i did not fur trade like fantasia did. this is actual game hit 2500 for german for the ones who think real game gets less.

cmon ivan be smart. lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:26 pm

that boom is on PD... anybody could do that on painted desert wid all the resourses...
its a little different on andes when you've got 2hunts...
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Buck the System wrote:
ivanteran wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

the blast from the past game is a 3v3 with india on both sides. i did not fur trade like fantasia did. this is actual game hit 2500 for german for the ones who think real game gets less.

cmon ivan be smart. lol!

i have never watch anyrecord of any boom, u could at least specific about that.

also put the finger in ur azz
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
that boom is on PD... anybody could do that on painted desert wid all the resourses...

i bet u cant do that, noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 pm

lol more classic info from the nub. do the math chump. carts on mills>vill/cart on a herd. thats why andes or any map i get the same scores.

i had 20 carts for food the whole time and hit 2500 lol on mills. you are a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

well at least my back is dry ivan cheers , bet ive got more money in the bank too cheers i bet my car goes faster than yours aswell! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
At least I win at life eh ivan.

and like i give a fuck buzz, i dont play german xD
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:59 pm

well at least my back is dry ivan cheers , bet ive got more money in the bank too cheers i bet my car goes faster than yours aswell! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

LOL dont put life into this cuz u will lose so bad, i dont like saying how much money or what car i have but i am sure its 100% better than you. No cuz i am from mexico means i have a horse and work on a mcdonals hehehe

also wtf is dry?
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 pm

he's making a slur
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 pm

whatever you say ivan Smile your allowed to dream. dreaming is good Smile
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

whatever you say ivan Smile your allowed to dream. dreaming is good Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CsYvOrX4Q&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 am

wow it didnt take much for the punk to get on your case ivan. sorry hes just a kid he cant help it.

true failed at math though! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Buck the System wrote:

wow it didnt take much for the punk to get on your case ivan. sorry hes just a kid he cant help it.

true failed at math though! lol! lol! lol!

he is probably another child left behind
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 pm

naw quite the opposite actually, came up outta the ghetto to canada..right buzz.

and WOW buzz, you must be seeniale!!!! do you not remember the whole Ivan hacking my account thing?? he got kicked out of TRT when allbinx found it again....

and for your information, i actually passed math with a good 51% !
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 pm

out of the ghetto.?? lmao i doubt that very much
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:22 pm

you been to the heart of london recently?
i wudnt call it a ghetto but its damn bad
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 am

that score buzz did in that game was over a yr ago and no one was reaching that score with germans then.... just last few months peps been working on bettering civ booms since peps heads been swelling due to lack of games ,lol
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
that score buzz did in that game was over a yr ago and no one was reaching that score with germans then.... just last few months peps been working on bettering civ booms since peps heads been swelling due to lack of games ,lol

i know, i know, i dont toot my own horn but germna 2500+ np for long time ingame guys. its not my fault i showd the masses better ways.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

Buck the System wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

i know, i know, i dont toot my own horn but germna 2500+ np for long time ingame guys. its not my fault i showd the masses better ways.

ummm yer u do toot your own horn thats all u do. and do u really think the masses are gunna start copying new strats i kinda doubt it. my strats aint thr best but i no i aitn gunna start copying everyone else strats just so i can have 50-100 more points , im all about the fighting
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 pm

a lot of ppl try to copy me lol! ( no kidding )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Us Talk About Germany!!!   Let Us Talk About Germany!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Us Talk About Germany!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next